Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I can appreciate that that was the intention, but to me it just came across like Myriam has some, to put it politely, racial hang-ups she really needs to work on. Which I suppose isn't surprising given her background as an affluent Southern white woman, but certainly doesn't help endear her character to me any further.
Wow! Really not in the writing of the character, no. Nothing to do with race here, it's kink exploration, for example if her partner has a big dick, playing on it doesn't mean she has a problem with big cocks. Kinks are a mental thing and playing with it is a good way to raise the excitement, and it goes with every kinks, but again, every kinks are not shared by everyone and since in the game I like to explore quite a few of them, I get that some will not touch everyone.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Gosh what 1 heaviness just talk to the developer
if you have other ideas talk to the developer but don't spit fire
It's a free game develop 1 game yourself instead of overreacting have a nice evening

john984

Jun 6, 2020
The principal, Cleavon, is a LI ? Or has a path? I hope not, I just can't picture them together, my opinion. If it's only sex then yeah, no problem

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The principal, Cleavon, is a LI ? Or has a path? I hope not, I just can't picture them together, my opinion. If it's only sex then yeah, no problem
No problem, everything is avoidable.

Reactions: Demnor

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Finally got around to playing the update and regrettably, Myriam is the one who instigates the 'race play' talk, so can't even blame it on Cleavon. Better to just avoid him altogether if that's how it's gonna be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, it's just her fantasy. If I stopped playing all games with "tired tropes", I wouldn't be left with many to play at all.

donsenilo

Aug 13, 2017
If anyone fails at this point:
Disable your mods and play this part "Vanilla"
After that you can activate your mods again

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 11330, in script call
    call var_chapter3_update6 from _call_var_chapter3_update6
ScriptError: could not find label 'var_chapter3_update6'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'var_chapter3_update6'.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Mark will definately share Myriam, remember he told her he wants to bring his team over for a pool party gangbang.
he also already shared her in the mens room with that fat kid, when he made Myriam give fatso a blumpkin while he fucked her from behind
Yes for the second part, indeed it in line with everything that happened before.
About the pool, well, I admit I also suspect/expect that Marc will try in some way to share her, or at least, to make her available to his mates , but it may also be possible that she does something with him, and then not with the others, or may be the reverse, or she does nothing with anybody, and there is also the impact of the "Myriam sub to Marc" vs "dream" vs "Myriam dom towards Marc" variant. Honestly, if she is "dom" towards Marc, either she has become quite "a free one" (not to use the word "slut") who loving group stuff, and who is dominating but even somehow emotionally abusive towards Marc, or it is difficult to see that scene with her .
But all that, is for Zorlun to think about, for me, the pressing matter is verifying rapidly the 3.06a and releasing the patch :).

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1657408379433.png
Preview of the first scene of next update, finally concluding this eventful day for Myriam. Short scene, it comes into two parts, one with William and another one with Myriam alone using her new toy before sleeping.

First part is a small discussion Myriam is having with William, to see how he's feeling after his father phone call. Another little occasion for Myriam and William to get closer and eventually have a little naughty scene where she help him relieve his stress.

Second part, is a small part where Myriam finally try on her new toy, with some little visual changes (and variables) depending the toy she chose when she bought one previously.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.06a with JokerLeader walkthrough
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my unofficial Android port to Ch3.06a

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes