peas

Jul 31, 2018
Still hope we get to see much more of Kat. Kat catches Myriam using the dildo and talking about how soft and sexy Kat looks. Kat can't believe that her mom thinks about her in a sexual way and the next day decides to talk to Myriam about sex. Kat asks Myriam to teach her how to be more sexy and soon Myriam is leading Kat down a much more slutty road. Telling Kat how much fun she can have by having all kinds of sex adventures.

Reactions: larryjameson69

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Hey JokerLeader
Any idea why I am getting this error?

I found the problem and fixed it. :)
Whenever you are adding something, could you please put an "]" end of "Dirty. [JDIRT2" on line 17681.
Thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I click to ignore it looks like it's continuing from happy

And if someone else asked or reported the same problem, sorry, I couldn't find it.

PS: I installed a fresh copy; no error.
Installed Geekbone's gallery mode only; no error.
Downloaded your mode and installed it with and without gallery mode; error.

Not a big problem but still. Just wanna let you know
:)

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Incest patch for 3.05b (updated) below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

I will eliminate the patch for 3.05a in a couple of days, to save space
H ello everybody, just to say, because F95 told me somebody just liked this post (which I guess means they went for the incest patch - do not download 3.05b to use it with version 3.06a of the game, it will work, but you will not be able to see the content of 3.06a.
I had a small delay, but tomorrow evening (CET) I will put up the update for 3.06a.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey JokerLeader
Any idea why I am getting this error?

When I click to ignore it looks like it's continuing from happy

And if someone else asked or reported the same problem, sorry, I couldn't find it.

PS: I installed a fresh copy; no error.
Installed Geekbone's gallery mode only; no error.
Downloaded your mode and installed it with and without gallery mode; error.

Not a big problem but still. Just wanna let you know :)
Thanks, I'm uploading the script with that error fixed, it's just missing the ] after the [JDIRT2

Fixed:

Reactions: Zorlun

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Have you used a mod? And if yes, is it up to date for the new version of the game?

Next one if everything goes right.

I hear it, yes, with the game being highly experimental for me as a developer (I started from zero as a developer, I had no programming skills and no 3D engine skills whatsoever), I realize now that quite a few things now looks obsolete to me or will be done otherwise with my next game, but it's a bit late to change course now with this one, best keep the cap and see how things will evolve and conclude.

On that note, I do thank everyone coming back with comments and return on the game, be it on the programming, renders or even writing (like what was pointed out with Cleavon), even if critics are not always sweet to hear, or even if I'm not of the same opinion, it's always a good thing for me to hear and will help me do better in the future, if not on this game, on the next one.
So, thank you all for your trust to this point and the love for the game, even if you do not have the same view has me, the fact that you take the time and the effort to give me some return on your experience is for me a great honor (even if it smart a little sometime ^^ ).
I don't mean to be too critical or whatever. I still love the game. You've done a great job. Been messing around with RenPY myself as I have programming experience with other languages (C etc) and RenPY (Python) has been rather pleasant to use. I have created a game in the past, just not a visual novel so I understand the difficulties. You've done a great job anyhow. The cum was the only thing I am not a fan of, but we can't always have it our way, I still like the rest. ;) You've added a good variety to the game with lots of options, which is impressive.

Reactions: I-No and Zorlun

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hell yes, and I would also expand it some more with the introduction of cum-play stuff, like cum on food, snowballing (with other girls), etc... the sky's the limit!
Certainly, just make that an option when her cum kink gets high enough, like 50+ and leave in options to lower that for those that dislike it. I already was pleased to see a way to lower it by 5 which was nice. :)

Reactions: Zorlun and darlic

MOTHERship

Jun 23, 2022
Thanks for keeping this game going! I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes and adult vn classic soon. Even with the lack of animation, the story is so intense that I don't even notice it. Some games may have fantastic animation, but with a non-credible MC, or a mother that looks younger than the MC. This game is solid. Speaking of cum kinks, the graphics are excellent, and not just something that looks like whipped cream. A 10/10 for me.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I really loved this update, Zorlun. The dirty talk and light raceplay was fun and added a lot to the character's passion. It's always nice to see them getting into the moment and letting loose. I can't wait for more.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The cum was the only thing I am not a fan of, but we can't always have it our way, I still like the rest. ;)
Yeah Myriam comes prebaked with some kinks already part of her character, no matter how we play her.

She likes cum and she's a massive anal queen, neither of which are my particular kinks but I'm not really opposed to them either, it's fine that that's just part of who she is and what she likes.

Her penchant for raceplay on the other hand I find deeply distasteful, but I've gone on about that enough in this thread already, no need to start that discussion over again. I guess I'll just have her go fuck another horse instead or something.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yeah Myriam comes prebaked with some kinks already part of her character, no matter how we play her.

She likes cum and she's a massive anal queen, neither of which are my particular kinks but I'm not really opposed to them either, it's fine that that's just part of who she is and what she likes.

Her penchant for raceplay on the other hand I find deeply distasteful, but I've gone on about that enough in this thread already, no need to start that discussion over again. I guess I'll just have her go fuck another horse instead or something.
*files nails, waits for Veterinarian content*

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
All the mods for this game are currently broken and need to be updated. Don't use the mods.
I just played through the latest update... twice (following different routes) and didn't have problems. I downloaded from here (3.06a) along with the JokerMod.

I do seem to remember ONE error, but I think that was in the last version and I was able to skip past it and continue without problems.

The two routes I did was where she ditches her husband and sleeps with everyone available. The second route I went for was where I went with the submissive route no matter if I hated it or not; which meant she stayed with her husband longer and you miss out on quite a few "encounters". I also went back and replayed quite a few other spots I had saved and chose an alternate option, some which ended up being better. I like to experiment and see where it all goes, no errors. I am impressed with the variety in the game, that must take a crazy amount of planning.

Well done anyhow.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I just played through the latest update... twice (following different routes) and didn't have problems. I downloaded from here (3.06a) along with the JokerMod.

I do seem to remember ONE error, but I think that was in the last version and I was able to skip past it and continue without problems.

The two routes I did was where she ditches her husband and sleeps with everyone available. The second route I went for was where I went with the submissive route no matter if I hated it or not; which meant she stayed with her husband longer and you miss out on quite a few "encounters". I also went back and replayed quite a few other spots I had saved and chose an alternate option, some which ended up being better. I like to experiment and see where it all goes, no errors. I am impressed with the variety in the game, that must take a crazy amount of planning.

Well done anyhow.
I think it was referring to the Multi-Mod (a collection of useful mods) which was provided by Bibifoc, who is working on it.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I hope not. I don't see any problem. :unsure:
LOL. Sorry, my bad. I thought it was about that since it mentioned mods which then you had replied to it. I failed to realized that it was responding to the beastiality content not showing, which is definitely not related to the Multi-Mod.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes