Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
*files nails, waits for Veterinarian content*
why can't you see the game as it is ?
Just a question.
I myself also encounter things that I think it is necessary
LOL. Sorry, my bad. I thought it was about that since it mentioned mods which then you had replied to it. I failed to realized that it was responding to the beastiality content not showing, which is definitely not related to the Multi-Mod.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I just played through the latest update... twice (following different routes) and didn't have problems. I downloaded from here (3.06a) along with the JokerMod.

I do seem to remember ONE error, but I think that was in the last version and I was able to skip past it and continue without problems.

The two routes I did was where she ditches her husband and sleeps with everyone available. The second route I went for was where I went with the submissive route no matter if I hated it or not; which meant she stayed with her husband longer and you miss out on quite a few "encounters". I also went back and replayed quite a few other spots I had saved and chose an alternate option, some which ended up being better. I like to experiment and see where it all goes, no errors. I am impressed with the variety in the game, that must take a crazy amount of planning.

Well done anyhow.
Instead of playing different options and finding the scenes, I cheated, cheated hard (face covering monkey emoji :p)
I looked at the images one by one, if I didn't remember a picture, looked at it from the pry files, checked the necessary steps, load - play - save for future :p

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Instead of playing different options and finding the scenes, I cheated, cheated hard (face covering monkey emoji :p)
I looked at the images one by one, if I didn't remember a picture, looked at it from the pry files, checked the necessary steps, load - play - save for future :p
Hang your head in shame! ;)
Groan.gif

Oh, and they're "rpy" files. I was sitting here wondering, "what in the heck is a pry file"?! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gnole13

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Is gnole a DnD monster reference of a FSU reference. I actually can understand it if it is a Free Shoes University reference.:ROFLMAO:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I went back and played the game with some different choices. I didn't realize how bad Marc treats her, but I can see an easy way out. While Marc is abusing her the dog sees the abuse and attacks Marc and then Myriam realizes she is strong enough to continue without Marc.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I went back and played the game with some different choices. I didn't realize how bad Marc treats her, but I can see an easy way out. While Marc is abusing her the dog sees the abuse and attacks Marc and then Myriam realizes she is strong enough to continue without Marc.
Eh, Myriam's not a damsel in distress, she should be plenty strong enough to deal with that little shit herself. Sadly her dominance trait isn't really used for anything much at the moment.

Reactions: Zorlun

Soraiya

Feb 26, 2022
Minor question - trying to play this game for the third time. The first time I played it, the daughter looked as you would expect from an average teen girl. The second two times, (both after the "p" / prometheus patch was added - if only relevant to give an idea as to when I played the first time, when Katherine didn't look like this) even starting from the first time you see her, (in the car in the desert with the rest of the family) she looks.. how to describe it.. like a smaller, semi-radiated / zombified version of Myriam, including the funky hair? Did the Katherine renders change at some point, or am I entirely making it up and this is what she's always looked like?

------

Note: I did (do?) have the JDMOD multimod installed, but hoping that that wouldn't have affected this, (honestly, I'm a little confused as to how it's still installed - I was trying to make sure that I had a version with no mods, just to make sure no mods could be causing this issue, so blew away the entire install directory plus the associated .renpy directory, just to make sure, and re-extracted into a new directory from the zip file, but the mod keeps showing up.. *shrug*).
katherine.png

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Minor question - trying to play this game for the third time. The first time I played it, the daughter looked as you would expect from an average teen girl. The second two times, (both after the "p" / prometheus patch was added - if only relevant to give an idea as to when I played the first time, when Katherine didn't look like this) even starting from the first time you see her, (in the car in the desert with the rest of the family) she looks.. how to describe it.. like a smaller, semi-radiated / zombified version of Myriam, including the funky hair? Did the Katherine renders change at some point, or am I entirely making it up and this is what she's always looked like?

------

Note: I did (do?) have the JDMOD multimod installed, but hoping that that wouldn't have affected this, (honestly, I'm a little confused as to how it's still installed - I was trying to make sure that I had a version with no mods, just to make sure no mods could be causing this issue, so blew away the entire install directory plus the associated .renpy directory, just to make sure, and re-extracted into a new directory from the zip file, but the mod keeps showing up.. *shrug*).
View attachment 1922225

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

*starts a new game to see if it's in their game as well*

*it fucking is*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

(This reminds me of my method for creating related characters in Honey Select and similar, where you just use a single base model and just make slight adjustments to the sliders: Shorter and thinner for the daughter, taller and bustier for the mother, etc. Except something here has gone horribly, HORRIBLY wrong.)

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

------

View attachment 1922225
So, yes some things have changed since the start of the game, for multiple reason:

- First one, it's my first game and I started from scratch on every level, I had to learn programming and the use of 3D engines, so as you see at the start of the game, there was a lot of things that I didn't knew how to use correctly (like dforce for example, which is why Myriam and Katherine hair act weird), and it's why you can see the game getting better visually little by little with each update.

- Second one, I had a problem with a "parasite morph" with all the female characters and it took me some time to find out how to repair that, this morph (coming from a resource that installed itself wrongly) applied itself on every female character, changing their face and body, so once I finally found the way to repair that, I updated the models that were parasited and this is why you see some character changing during the game, like Katherine, Evelyn and Lucy for example, and of course Myriam as well, but since she was on nearly every renders, I didn't changed her brutally and chose to modify her little by little with chapter changes so that the player doesn't feel he has a totally different MC.
After that you could argue why not remake the start of the game, well, I could have, but I won't, this is my first game and since the start of the game, I announced that it would be experimental, I learn as I go and try to get better as the game progress; and also because starting to redo the start once, you will always keep going back and redo this and that, and you then you just never advance in your story.
So, no, I prefer to keep going, the game is not perfect, but I will keep growing with the game and learn from all the mistakes and successes made during his making so that I can start the next one with more knowledge and skills.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So, yes some things have changed since the start of the game, for multiple reason:

After that you could argue why not remake the start of the game, well, I could have, but I won't, this is my first game and since the start of the game, I announced that it would be experimental, I learn as I go and try to get better as the game progress; and also because starting to redo the start once, you will always keep going back and redo this and that, and you then you just never advance in your story.
So, no, I prefer to keep going, the game is not perfect, but I will keep growing with the game and learn from all the mistakes and successes made during his making so that I can start the next one with more knowledge and skills.
Yeah, much better to keep forward momentum and get the product out there than to keep polishing the first chapter over and over until it's perfect, because perfect is never going to happen. You can always go back and redo the stuff that really bothers you when the game is content-complete. It's only worth it to go back and redo earlier content if it's an issue so bad it makes players drop the game before they can see the rest of it. Since I didn't even *notice* the freaky mutant-Katherine in that very first scene of the game until somebody pointed it out, this doesn't qualify.

Reactions: darlic and Zorlun

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Well said IMO

Reactions: Zorlun

gnole13

May 29, 2020
the game is not perfect
Don't say that. Your game is good, reaalyy good, and will be better as long as you continue.
I like it, but maybe it is me, I am more seduced by the idea, by the scent, idk, by the essence of the scenes, not actually by the pictures.
I know games that have incredibly detailed models and scenes but they don't give the same taste as your game.
Continiue doing whatever you are doing. You have a fan here : )))

I announced that it would be experimental, I learn as I go and try to get better as the game progress;
And, IMO, it is a good idea to educate yourself on the road and get better every day while improving and adding more and more to the game.

All are my personal opinion of course.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Cheers to the developer of this game, after playing new update of your game, I just came here to post my 1st ever comment on this forum regarding a game. I really liked the scene of those 4 little boys who masturbated on Myriam, first she let those boys peep on her and then in new update she let those 4 boys jerk on her. Please add some more sexy content on this in next update. I would love to see Myriam got grouped by those 4 boys, they touch her pussy and boobs, then those 4 boys fuck her and may be Myriam later go to that place daily to play with those little 4 boys and serving herself full naked to them:), please add like this type of sexy content between 4 little boys and Myriam in game's next update. thanks;) .
btw the game is soo good already, other scenes are also lit tbh.
thanks for making this game, eagerly waiting for next update with more sexy scenes:)
Like your ideas. I would add that I would like to see Myriam take her daughter there and let the boys play with her to. See the daughter and mother picking cum off of each other.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Like your ideas. I would add that I would like to see Myriam take her daughter there and let the boys play with her to. See the daughter and mother picking cum off of each other.
There's no indication anywhere in the game, that Katherine likes riding horses. She certainly doesn't have a horse at the Stables. So what reason would Myriam have to take her?

Plus, the Dev has stated on multiple occasions, that Myriam will never take part in that kind of content with her daughter

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes