DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Looking for Bobo
Next scene is mainly separated in two parts, first at home with William and Katherine and the second at the hospital with Bobo, which will go differently depending on previous choices.
First part is a quick sub scene to set up the rest of the day, with Katherine going to her friend Jenny to keep working on their event, while Myriam and William go for the hospital to respectively go see Bobo and William's mother.
Second part, after William went to see his mother, is about Myriam and Bobo, which could go a very differently depending on the player's choices previously, either Bobo stayed at the hospital or left, forcing her to look around for him (or not, depending on Myriam's choice).
There will be the possibility for some naughty action again between Myriam and Bobo, if she finds him, still on the same theme than before, with Myriam feeling some compassion for him and wanting to do something nice for him.
The scene will be fairly simple, but will let the player see that his choices can have consequences.

7F1E5391-BC3F-41B1-A536-A10B57010C94.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I don't think it's realistic to expect a woman who was completely submissive to her boyfriend for years, to suddenly transform into a dominant character in just a few months, if at all. I think there's plenty of evidence that Myriam is becoming more self confident and unwilling to be just a doormat anymore. So I disagree, I think he will use it eventually, it's just not going to happen overnight.
After a couple dates with her new lesbian Egyptian friend she might learn how to be more dominant, who knows, well see

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How much screentime has Kat actually got? What can we confidently say about her personality? Based on what we've actually seen, we can pretty much only say that she's sexually inexperienced (even her sexuality is up for the player to choose). How would she actually react if she were put into that situation? I think there's plenty of room for things to go in a lot of different directions.

(But don't think about it too hard, it's just my bad fanfiction that I wrote.)

I don't mean to be condescending here, but here's a very basic thing about how stories work: Audiences come into a story expecting to be delivered promises that the writer makes to them. Some of these promises are delivered directly by advertising, some of which are delivered by events in the story itself, and some of which the audience brings with them due to genre expectations. This is why so many people ask about when there's gonna be Katherine content and are surprised when the answer is "no", because the erotica genre, especially WEGs, have the basic audience expectation that if a character related to the protagonist is introduced on screen, there's the implicit promise that there's gonna be incest with that character later. You'll notice that in games where there isn't gonna be any incest, the main character's family is usually nowhere to be seen. And it's not like incest or lesbian content is off the table in this game either.

And in games, some of those promises are delivered by the mechanics and the UI. In this case, if there's a stat the game tracks as you make choices, that implicitly promises to the player "Hey, this number is gonna be important, there's gonna be a choice later where you need this number to be high enough to get to make it."

Zorlun has talked about this in the past and says their philosophy is to add every stat they can think of, in case they think of a use for that stat later, without having to go back and modify earlier parts of the game (and force to to start the game over). And that's understandable, especially while the game is in an incomplete state, but it *is* very weird there's all these affection stats for characters who show up once and are never heard from again, as well as kink and personality stats that don't actually do anything.

tl;dr My response to your point of "She's been a submissive her entire life, why would she change personalities" is "The existence of the Domination stat implies Myriam has the potential to become a femdom."
I don't really want to weight on the debate here, but I think I should address a few things.

As stated in my previous message, the game is very experimental for me, it being my first game, so there is a lot of things that I learn as I go along, and I already see some things I would have made differently, and will do next game.

For example the 'love' stat for a few characters is not about love at all, but just here to gauge the will for some to help her or not, for some I put a stat but will probably never use them, since as characters pile up as well as story lines, I prefer concentrating on some putting some others aside, but most should have their use, it's just a question of time.
On the stats subject, a lot of time I also prefer put some in advance for use later on, even if I'm not sure to use them, because it's far more simple to add something from start and not use it than the opposite, it's way more complicated (or annoying) to add a stat (or a variable) back earlier in game because now I need it (the reason why some times I make everyone restart the game or roll back, which nobody like doing).

For the characters, be it small or big roles, they are all only here to play or emphasis on one of Myriam's side of her personality or some times to be a stepping stone (like Anthony who was one of her first ordeal and step to freedom), which is one of the reason I don't want to go too deep into naughty scene of other characters like Katherine for example (it can happen, but it will generally have a parallel to Myriam later on), the game will always be about Myriam.

For Katherine, I keep repeating myself again and again, but she has a very important role with Myriam, true filial love, Myriam and Katherine are everything to each other, and whatever happen in life, they know they can count and the love and support of the other and this is meant to be one of the constant of the game, one of the anchor of happiness and stability in Myriam's life. So, NO CORRUPTION!
BUT, that doesn't mean no naughty business, as stated a few times as well, there is in the book a little triangular action between Myriam, Katherine and William, that I had in mind (I want to do something as well with Jenny, but it will be more complicated to bring on, but will happen depending on the choice made for Katherine's sexuality).

I would add as well, that it's not because a way of doing things happen in other games that it should or will happen the same way in my game, after all if I made my own game is in the main part because I wasn't happy with how things were going even in the games I liked... I'm not doing my own thing to do like the others, no point in that (in my eyes), which is one of the big reason I didn't touch any adult game since I started mine, I don't want to be influence more than I was already.
Of course, that doesn't make my ideas or choices better than other developers, but even if I make bad choices, I need to make them to see and understand why, we're coming back to the experimental side of the game, if I want to learn, I need to do my own thing to learn and get better, by trial and error.

But it's becoming a wall of text, I'll stop the monologue here. ^^
I just hope it can help clarify some questions on how I do things or think.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2018
guys how do you unlock contents with william? In the school shower i get the choice greyed out and it says worried in bracket. I don't know what to do.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
guys how do you unlock contents with william? In the school shower i get the choice greyed out and it says worried in bracket. I don't know what to do.
If you take the time to help Bobo with some food after finding him beat up in the underpass, you'll lock yourself out of a lot of William's content. It is one of the less elegant pieces in the game's design, imho.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
On the stats subject, a lot of time I also prefer put some in advance for use later on, even if I'm not sure to use them, because it's far more simple to add something from start and not use it than the opposite, it's way more complicated (or annoying) to add a stat (or a variable) back earlier in game because now I need it (the reason why some times I make everyone restart the game or roll back, which nobody like doing).
In general terms, you're of course right that it is better to track a variable and not use it than to find you suddenly need something you haven't tracked, seven updates down the line. But as Viressa says, having a (visible) stat for the character creates a reasonable expectation in the player that that stat serves (or will eventually serve) a function.

My Myriam has high dominance and willpower and next to no submissiveness; it would be profoundly out of character for her to suddenly start acting submissively just as she's finally freed herself from the abusive relationship with Anthony (others play her as a natural submissive and that's obviously fine). I've been playing the game on the assumption that the stats were meaningful, and that a dominant path for Myriam would therefore be possible.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
If you try on the butt plug but do not go to Cleavon's, you still get text saying you are going to Cleavon's house. I would assume this is the line that is causing it since there is not if statement for Cleavon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1 more thing I noticed is that when you first get to the motel with the spy, at first there is no door to the cabinet, but a couple slides later, the door suddenly appears. I can screenshots if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun and gregers

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
If you try on the butt plug but do not go to Cleavon's, you still get text saying you are going to Cleavon's house. I would assume this is the line that is causing it since there is not if statement for Cleavon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1 more thing I noticed is that when you first get to the motel with the spy, at first there is no door to the cabinet, but a couple slides later, the door suddenly appears. I can screenshots if needed.
It already has been reported and fixed, though it'll appear only on next update.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hey guys. I just replayed the update, if I don't go on the date with the principal is there a scene with Myriam and the dildos? Or just the end of update?

Urist McHorny

Nov 9, 2018

Happy July 14th! Free the Boobs Version!
A little shout-out to all her French fans, Myriam is up in arms and ready to do her part for the next revolution as 'Liberty Leading the People' was! xoxo
View attachment 1925496

I hope she uses that guillotine on her asshole husband
Liberty leading the people is concerning the 1830 French revolution not 1789 sorry not sorry.

Reactions: gregers

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Liberty leading the people is concerning the 1830 French revolution not 1789 sorry not sorry.
Yes, 'Liberty Leading the People' by Delacroix is about the 'Barricades', but Marianne is one of France republic symboles, with the values of 'Liberty, Equality and Fraternity' and that's why I used her to make a little hommage for the 14th of July (as well as the fact that in the painting she's represented top less).

Reactions: Demnor

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
yeah man, your idea is also good, i hope we can see these things in future updates of the game.
Not wanting to steal from Zorlun his creator role, but almost certainly not going to happen.
Zorlun managed to get around the Marc incest issue, by changing the game so in the Patreon version Marc is Anthony's son but Myriam and Anthony are not married, and that allows him to have a Patreon version which respects Patreon's restrictions for him, while allowing me through the incest patch to bring back Marc as son of both Anthony and Myriam (and them being married, and the incest).
But Katherine was always the daughter of Myriam, both in the original (in that case, with Anthony), and in the Patreon version. That means any sex scene where Myriam and Katherine appear as doing sexual activity with others, is out of the question.
There were suggestions of "triangulation", and it seems Zolrun liked it and will do something more, as he did for the scene if Myriam brings the cop home , but a scene like you are describing, would go well beyond that.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yes, 'Liberty Leading the People' by Delacroix is about the 'Barricades', but Marianne is one of France republic symboles, with the values of 'Liberty, Equality and Fraternity' and that's why I used her to make a little hommage for the 14th of July (as well as the fact that in the painting she's represented top less).
Effectively, the painting took the barricades from the Paris 1830 insurrection, but it was also explicitly meant as an allegory for the ideals of the French revolution, so, should not be linked too strictly to a specific time (the naked chest is also meant to have a symbolic value, aside the one of "nice boobs" :p ;-) we can give here on F95)

Reactions: Zorlun

Viressa

May 24, 2018

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Looking for Bobo
Next scene is mainly separated in two parts, first at home with William and Katherine and the second at the hospital with Bobo, which will go differently depending on previous choices.
First part is a quick sub scene to set up the rest of the day, with Katherine going to her friend Jenny to keep working on their event, while Myriam and William go for the hospital to respectively go see Bobo and William's mother.
Second part, after William went to see his mother, is about Myriam and Bobo, which could go a very differently depending on the player's choices previously, either Bobo stayed at the hospital or left, forcing her to look around for him (or not, depending on Myriam's choice).
There will be the possibility for some naughty action again between Myriam and Bobo, if she finds him, still on the same theme than before, with Myriam feeling some compassion for him and wanting to do something nice for him.
The scene will be fairly simple, but will let the player see that his choices can have consequences.

View attachment 1926743
WILLIAM: Charming spot. (He turns, advances to front, halts facing auditorium.) Inspiring prospects. (He turns to Myriam.) Let's go.
MYRIAM: We can't.
WILLIAM: Why not?
MYRIAM: We're looking for Bobo.
WILLIAM: (despairingly). Ah! (Pause.) You're sure it was here?
MYRIAM: What?
WILLIAM: That we were to look.
MYRIAM: He said by the tree. (They look at the tree.) Do you see any others?

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes