s0rrow

Jun 5, 2021
The game is seriously amazing.

Having said that, 2 things I disliked were:
- I feel that not kicking Anthony gives you so much better scenes (compared to all other content, Lucy is a very slow burn),
- dom relationship with Marc just fizzles out at some point.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
- I feel that not kicking Anthony gives you so much better scenes (compared to all other content, Lucy is a very slow burn),
I think it's a testament to the quality of the writing in this game, that I've played a new game twice now, fucking twice, with the intent from the start of "Okay, this time I'm gonna not kick Anthony out and see what happens." But then when I actually get to that scene, instead I go "...actually, fuck that guy" and kick him out again.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think it's a testament to the quality of the writing in this game, that I've played a new game twice now, fucking twice, with the intent from the start of "Okay, this time I'm gonna not kick Anthony out and see what happens." But then when I actually get to that scene, instead I go "...actually, fuck that guy" and kick him out again.
LMAO, I am the same way. It takes a lot of willpower to not kick him! :ROFLMAO:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
A question to Zorlun. Do you have to dump Anthony the first chance you get to have sex content with Lucy, or will Myriam get the chance to have sex with her in the future, even if she only dumps him later and takes part in his party, rather than having the sex scene with Lucy at the Gym?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I must admit I find the scenario of Marc dominating Myriam to be a bit far fetched at times, even though I play that route. In terms of build, Myriam is much bigger than Marc and it seems hard to believe he could physically impose himself on her? Myriam is obviously attracted to strong masculine men, and I could easily see her being dominated by someone like that, and having a relationship with that kind of guy, particularly if he treats her with more kindness and respect than Anthony did. Which makes you wonder just how long this relationship with Marc has a chance of surviving, when Myriam has so many more better options ?

Last edited:

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
You can't like the story what I understand
but go do something else
instead of being negative or not understanding, have a nice day.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
A question to Zorlun. Do you have to dump Anthony the first chance you get to have sex content with Lucy, or will Myriam get the chance to have sex with her in the future, even if she only dumps him later and takes part in his party, rather than having the sex scene with Lucy at the Gym?
No, Myriam is able to have a relationship with Lucy, either way.
Next update in August or September?
Schedule back as usual, so early access last week of the month and a week later for the public version (so around first week of next month).

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes