SpeakSoftly

Mar 11, 2022
...and Femdom? My Myriam has already told her psychiatrist it's what she wants to try - and her dominance (according to the mod) is at 42. I feel she's probably getting a little frustrated.

edit: Actually: just checked and it's not the mod that lets you see the Traits/Kinks etc. - I just always assumed it was. My bad.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While my main playthrough doesn't get many scenes as it's focused purely on setting Myriam up with that hot lesbian romance, I did start another playthrough to see the other scenes and what I missing.

Can't say i'm usually into beast stuff but a couple of scenes here were quite hot. The one with the 2 dogs and the horse were surpisingly good scenes.

While main Myriam will be settling down to life with a face full of pussy, i'll deff be keeping the second one going to check what else happens.

Not usually into straight stuff when I get to play a decent female protag but Myriam has turned out to be a great character and does have some hot scenes.

Think i'm going have to alter my earlier review that jumped the gun a bit.

Edit - altered revie to better match the state of the game now. Left the original in just to show the growth and how reviewing too soon can be an issue. Honestly it still surprises me just how much this has grown and how much control players have.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You can't like the story what I understand
but go do something else
instead of being negative or not understanding, have a nice day.
I wasn't being negative at all, what are you talking about? Saying that I think someone of Marc's stature would find it difficult to physically impose themselves on someone like Myriam, who's at least 6 inches taller than him, is hardly a major criticism of the game. And for your information, this is one of my favourite games on this site.

There are plenty of people who play this game who hate Marc totally, and make much more negative remarks about his character and content. I said above that I play his content, so the obvious conclusion is that I'm not one of them.

Reactions: Zorlun

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Myriam IS physically more dominant and capable than her husband however he's spent that long messing with her head she's been mentally beat down.

Myriam is very athletic and physically fit however she's only just begun to find out who she is exactly after years of abuse at the hands of her husband.

So, sure, she is stronger than him at face value but she hasn't started to stand up for herself until now.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun will there be any character who'll see Myriam doing bestiality scenes and later on get involved?
It'll be kind of the point of the vet side plot line.
Honestly it still surprises me just how much this has grown and how much control players have.
Yes, the game is far from perfect, but I do try to give players some control and make choices matter (the coming update will be one example of that), even if of course it stays in a set group of choices.
But in anyway, thank you for reviewing your review (and for sticking with the game even if it was not your thing at start). ^^

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Yes, the game is far from perfect, but I do try to give players some control and make choices matter (the coming update will be one example of that), even if of course it stays in a set group of choices.
But in anyway, thank you for reviewing your review (and for sticking with the game even if it was not your thing at start). ^^
Yeah this game is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. :)
It is kinda of a fuck fest but with story and there are so many options of what to do. This is great and something not usual to see in games ! Loved Mirian kicking her shitty husband out. :devilish:
Look forward to make Myrian even more pervy and dominant (plus lesbian too :p ).

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
yeah i got it man, scene between myriam & her daughter will not work.
Btw I still want more naughty scenes between Myriam and those 4 little boys at waterfall, Myriam let those boys peek her, then in new update, she let those 4 boys jerk on her and now, what if Myriam again goes to that waterfall area and she again takes a nude bath there and then she again spotted nude by those 4 boys and now those boys starts touching Myriam's nude body and Myriam again will pretend to be sleeping there and let those 4 boys touch her boobs & pussy and then she got horny by this.
Now, Myriam eventually stood up and those 4 boys got shock but Myriam tell those boys that she will let them touch her nude body and also she will let them to play more with her boobs and pussy while jerking on her but also she request them to not tell anyone that they(4 little boys) saw Myriam full nude and also they touched and jerked on her.

And now here comes the twist, Myriam didn't know about the boys, the boys are damn naughty and so perverts, and suddenly those 4 boys blackmail Myriam, they said, that they want to fuck Myriam one by one because they want to experience sex, in other words they want sex education from Myriam, or we will tell everyone about you (Myriam), that you are so whore, you show your nude body to us(boys) and also want us to touch you boobs and pussy.

Now, Myriam got shocked but inside she feels so horny, so she said to boys that, Ok I will accept your deal, you boys can do sex with me, I will let you fuck me one by one, so that each of you(boys) will get proper sex education but please, don't tell anyone about our sex intercourse , this secret sex education will remain between you boys and me only.

And one by one, Myriam let those 4 boys fuck her, also together they done a group sex too;)

Myriam was happy by getting fucked by them and also boys were too happy by fucking Myriam, and they said to her that if Myriam wants to keep this as secret then she needs to come here at the waterfall area daily to have sax with the boys and Myriam smiled and said, oh my little boys ofcourse you can have sex with me daily, from tomorrow i will come here everyday and will let you boys play with my nude body.......

hufff, i felt hard writing this,lol. also sorry for my bad english, not native language.

please Zorlun, add this scene into next update, I really want to see the scene in game, I really appreciate your hardwork towards the game, please if you can add, then add this scene too in your next update of the game.

Y'know, is getting long fanfiction posts with begging to implement it into the game like this the WEG creator's equivalent of a hot girl waking up to dick pics from strangers in her DMs every day?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Y'know, is getting long fanfiction posts with begging to implement it into the game like this the WEG creator's equivalent of a hot girl waking up to dick pics from strangers in her DMs every day?
You mean you're NOT sending Zorlun pictures of your junk with threatening notes attached?! What the Hell dude, I thought we had a pact!

Don't tell me I'm the only one.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Wow. I have to say I'm a little stunned here, but pleasantly. We had played the first chapter which was not yet finished, and it left us feeling like we were seeing a remake. Of course the main story line is similar to many other games, but with the difference to begin with, that all choices matter and the branches are quite distinct and well-crafted. This gives true full power to the player to take control and immerse themselves in the character of our protagonist "Myriam". We can just as well make her live a tidy and uneventful life, as let her slide inexorably towards the most total debauchery. And when it comes to choice, there's something for everyone, kinks level and character traits. On the physical side, Myrian is a beautiful woman but not perfect. Of course, we find the milf side with big breasts and an ass... Well, the ass is certainly used to keep a good balance by balancing the size of the breasts. yeah she has serious curves our Myriam. But joking aside, and it's quite rare, this 34-year-old woman (I think) doesn't look like a teenager still in high school. Small flat for the framing of the renders during the scenes, which could be better, and the animations a little too basic today. in the end, i think that we will closely follow the evolution of this very good game. We are waiting to rate the game, it is still premature at this stage.
Currently: Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.06a+p]

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
I have written a fanfiction of my very own. Zorlun, please implement in the next update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/s
Hah you have just saved Zorlun some time, he could have several weird events with Myriams from all over time and space visiting, great fun! Love the setup!

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Personally I would love it

Ik kijk uit

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is there a reason my game ends and it says this is the end of 5b even though I have 6a installed?

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Is there a reason my game ends and it says this is the end of 5b even though I have 6a installed?
Maybe you just overwrote the files and did not install new ? Renpy doesn't like overwrite. It's always the best to install in a new dir and delete the old one if everything works. Saves will not be deleted if you delete the game-directotry. They are in the windows-systemdrive eg. "(systemdrive):\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\(game)"

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Maybe you just overwrote the files and did not install new ? Renpy doesn't like overwrite. It's always the best to install in a new dir and delete the old one if everything works. Saves will not be deleted if you delete the game-directotry. They are in the windows-systemdrive eg. "(systemdrive):\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\(game)"
It was a fresh install.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes