msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Incest patch for 3.06a (updated) below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

I will eliminate the previous patch in a couple of days, to save space
does this patch not work with joker mod

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.06a+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed Some errors, again.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
When I added the i patch your WT options dissapeared? Is your mod not compatible with i patch?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
When I added the i patch your WT options dissapeared? Is your mod not compatible with i patch?
The I pacth it's not a normal patch, the patch rewrites some lines from the script, so no they are not compatible.

My mod works with the Official Prometheus Patch.

Reactions: Zorlun and msleomac

Viressa

May 24, 2018
anyone else getting this when trying to save with the current version?
My guess is Renpy doesn't have write permissions to save wherever it's trying to save: The game tries to save in two locations, in the local folder as well as your "application data" folder. So long as you aren't running the game off of some read-only drive, you should have permission to write there.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
My guess is Renpy doesn't have write permissions to save wherever it's trying to save: The game tries to save in two locations, in the local folder as well as your "application data" folder. So long as you aren't running the game off of some read-only drive, you should have permission to write there.
funny it's literally only this game my other reply games don't have the issue and there's save files from a older version of the game

SantsStudio

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
The focus of the game is very bodily, but there is no beauty in women and there were few expressions in Mc. I found the story very interesting.
Good luck with your game.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i think the issue is with the compressed version as i tried the normal version and the saves seem to work again XD

Reactions: Viressa and Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Damm too bad. I would have liked to have a compatible ipatch. Thanks for the reply JL.
Actually, I would dissent on the indication that the ipatch is "not a normal patch" :), insofar as in reality, the WT and the ipatch are incompatible, because they both modify part of the script, and anyway a patch always changes code, whether directly in binary code, by substitution of files with modified ones (like in these cases), or by doing an automated search and replace in the code (in this case script).
To make them compatible, either I should use as base a version with the WT applied, or he would need to use as base a version with the ipatch applied.
Both solutions would then leave out people who do not have the WT applied (in my case) or that do not have the ipatch (in case of JokerLeader and the WT), or require the creation of multiple versions of the patches, and create delays for the availablity of one or the other patch/mod.
Sorry about that, but if one looks in the readme for the ipatch, I always clearly said it is tested and compatible for sure only with the bibfoc savename modification, and his modification to allow changing the name of the characters (but that, because he asked me to put in something specific), and it is known not to be compatible with the WT.
Next ipatch (I will certainly still do it), I will try to modify also the text of the post with the ipatch link, so it is clearly even there that it is not compatible with the WT.

Reactions: msleomac

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Actually, I would dissent on the indication that the ipatch is "not a normal patch" :), insofar as in reality, the WT and the ipatch are incompatible, because they both modify part of the script, and anyway a patch always changes code, whether directly in binary code, by substitution of files with modified ones (like in these cases), or by doing an automated search and replace in the code (in this case script).
To make them compatible, either I should use as base a version with the WT applied, or he would need to use as base a version with the ipatch applied.
Both solutions would then leave out people who do not have the WT applied (in my case) or that do not have the ipatch (in case of JokerLeader and the WT), or require the creation of multiple versions of the patches, and create delays for the availablity of one or the other patch/mod.
Sorry about that, but if one looks in the readme for the ipatch, I always clearly said it is tested and compatible for sure only with the bibfoc savename modification, and his modification to allow changing the name of the characters (but that, because he asked me to put in something specific), and it is known not to be compatible with the WT.
Next ipatch (I will certainly still do it), I will try to modify also the text of the post with the ipatch link, so it is clearly even there that it is not compatible with the WT.
Couldn't the incest patch be reworked to replace lines of dialogue rather than scene labels, similar to the way the Summertime Saga patch works? There's a couple of places (the shower scene and the therapist scene) where you'd need more than that, but it should be possible to write a detector for if the walkthrough mod is installed, then load appropriate replacement scenes if so.

Disclaimer: I haven't read the code for either mod, so forgive me if I'm talking out of my ass here.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1658672379035.png

And here's the preview for the last scene of the coming update! Myriam, Marc and the captain of the basketball team lazing around on the side of the swimming pool. With a bit of plot, a bit of tease and a bit of naughty, but as always, leaving the choice of how it will go.

The scene is pretty straightforward, with a few differences depending on previous choices with Marc, the scene will be light and naughty, as probably it was waited, with some teasing and naughty play. Leaving Myriam with the choice of helping Marc get his basketball team captain to his side by going above and beyond, or just leaving teenagers have fun from the side lines.

As always, I leave to the player chose how Myriam will go about or activities or event, with a wide range of possibilities, though mitigated by previous choices, showing that choices can have some times unforeseen consequences.

There will definitely be some naughty business depending on how Myriam handle things, avoiding plainly any naughty attempt, trying to mitigate the urges or just going with the flow.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

View attachment 1943772

And here's the preview for the last scene of the coming update! Myriam, Marc and the captain of the basketball team lazing around on the side of the swimming pool. With a bit of plot, a bit of tease and a bit of naughty, but as always, leaving the choice of how it will go.

The scene is pretty straightforward, with a few differences depending on previous choices with Marc, the scene will be light and naughty, as probably it was waited, with some teasing and naughty play. Leaving Myriam with the choice of helping Marc get his basketball team captain to his side by going above and beyond, or just leaving teenagers have fun from the side lines.

As always, I leave to the player chose how Myriam will go about or activities or event, with a wide range of possibilities, though mitigated by previous choices, showing that choices can have some times unforeseen consequences.

There will definitely be some naughty business depending on how Myriam handle things, avoiding plainly any naughty attempt, trying to mitigate the urges or just going with the flow.
Oh yeah, I see a 3some and maybe more if William is there too, not sure how Mark will act in front of Will, bully him or invite him

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Looking for Bobo
Next scene is mainly separated in two parts, first at home with William and Katherine and the second at the hospital with Bobo, which will go differently depending on previous choices.
First part is a quick sub scene to set up the rest of the day, with Katherine going to her friend Jenny to keep working on their event, while Myriam and William go for the hospital to respectively go see Bobo and William's mother.
Second part, after William went to see his mother, is about Myriam and Bobo, which could go a very differently depending on the player's choices previously, either Bobo stayed at the hospital or left, forcing her to look around for him (or not, depending on Myriam's choice).
There will be the possibility for some naughty action again between Myriam and Bobo, if she finds him, still on the same theme than before, with Myriam feeling some compassion for him and wanting to do something nice for him.
The scene will be fairly simple, but will let the player see that his choices can have consequences.

View attachment 1926743
Miriam's dress looks like a sleeping petticoat

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
44066C7E-8236-41EA-81A0-C03067AD6549.png What cocktail do you think she made for the boys? Some kind of rum punch or maybe a red devil, it’s definately not just straight cranberry juice because of all the fruit wedges on it

Reactions: Zorlun

Rawrage

Dec 16, 2018
The current walkthrough has an error: I just tried following the red route in the (pdf) walkthrough, using version 3.06a+p (matching the version mentioned in the walkthrough), and got stuck at the step "Meeting William" where you need 25+ Lust (page 16). The red route, as given, asks you to choose the option "I need it", but following the route to that point doesn't make you reach that amount of lust. Search function here failed me; all results I found were simply "just pick options with +lust", but no clear answers where.

I started over and changed the following choices from what is indicated, which allowed me to choose "I need it", and (so far) hasn't blocked me from continuing the red path as indicated. I haven't counted out all the points, so you might not need to make all the mentioned changes.

- Redneck Motel: "Ignore it." -> "Resist the pulsion."
- Motel Shower Scene: "Look away." -> "Lock eyes with him."
- (A New Day: first choice has no option given for the red route, I chose the same as the green route: "Is he looking at my breasts? (Amused)" )
- A New School: "It feels a bit weird, I should stop." -> "My god he's so muscular."

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes