Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
No problem, everything is avoidable.
With respect, as I love your game, there is one aspect that is unavoidable that I am not a fan of, and that is excessive amounts of semen/cum, but I expect to see it. My problem is that her cum kink is around 44 in my game currently and I never go that route, but I avoid it at all costs, yet it still goes up, often times in scenes where you have no choice. I end up almost barfing as I quickly skip past that! LOL.... again, I like the game and I am used to seeing that, but I am puzzled as to why the cum kink on my character is so high. It would be nice to see more opportunities in the future to lower that number dramatically and avoid it if possible, but I am not a fan of telling someone how to make their game. Just seems off to have that as a number you can effect and then not being able to effect it.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
So is the bad end with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the first such scene in the game or have I just been lucky and missed them? Because it was a hell of a shock lol. I am NOT complaining about it.

Reactions: Zorlun

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Incest patch for 3.05b (updated) below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

I will eliminate the patch for 3.05a in a couple of days, to save space
Is this patch still the go-to just hasn't been updated yet? It's still linked in the OP.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Were things added earlier in the game? I went back to the beginning and now I'm seeing this coach dream scene that I never saw before and can't avoid??

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Were things added earlier in the game? I went back to the beginning and now I'm seeing this coach dream scene that I never saw before and can't avoid??
Don't know when it was added (I'm fairly new to the game) but it depends on what Myriam tells her therapist earlier that day. If she tells him about her early sexual experiences, she'll dream about it that night.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
With respect, as I love your game, there is one aspect that is unavoidable that I am not a fan of, and that is excessive amounts of semen/cum, but I expect to see it. My problem is that her cum kink is around 44 in my game currently and I never go that route, but I avoid it at all costs, yet it still goes up, often times in scenes where you have no choice. I end up almost barfing as I quickly skip past that! LOL.... again, I like the game and I am used to seeing that, but I am puzzled as to why the cum kink on my character is so high. It would be nice to see more opportunities in the future to lower that number dramatically and avoid it if possible, but I am not a fan of telling someone how to make their game. Just seems off to have that as a number you can effect and then not being able to effect it.
Sorry, there is a few kinks that I enjoy and always found there wasn't enough in all the game I tried, which was one of the reasons I try making my own, so yes, that's why you have a lot of cum and anal kink. ^^
Maybe I'll try to add some more options around it... maybe...
So is the bad end with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the first such scene in the game or have I just been lucky and missed them? Because it was a hell of a shock lol. I am NOT complaining about it.
That's the only one, yes, for now... (and is part of the easter egg scene that will pop-up later in game)

woodghost22

Sep 11, 2017
Hello! The Game don't let me progress to 3.06. I loaded the save of the finish from 3.05 but i cant play 3.06. What have i done wrong?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sorry, there is a few kinks that I enjoy and always found there wasn't enough in all the game I tried, which was one of the reasons I try making my own, so yes, that's why you have a lot of cum and anal kink. ^^
Maybe I'll try to add some more options around it... maybe...
I can tolerate it, that's up to you. If you want it in game without the player having a choice, than you should remove the Cum Kink stat as presently it is pointless and you have no choice but to see it and you cannot adjust it in any meaningful way.

• Angry
Reactions: Zorlun and arkypoub

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hello! The Game don't let me progress to 3.06. I loaded the save of the finish from 3.05 but i cant play 3.06. What have i done wrong?
Have you used a mod? And if yes, is it up to date for the new version of the game?
On a more serious note. Zorlun how much longer was it in game until Marc's basketball team enjoys Myriam's errrm hospitality?
Next one if everything goes right.
I can tolerate it, that's up to you. If you want it in game without the player having a choice, than you should remove the Cum Kink stat as presently it is pointless and you have no choice but to see it and you cannot adjust it in any meaningful way.
I hear it, yes, with the game being highly experimental for me as a developer (I started from zero as a developer, I had no programming skills and no 3D engine skills whatsoever), I realize now that quite a few things now looks obsolete to me or will be done otherwise with my next game, but it's a bit late to change course now with this one, best keep the cap and see how things will evolve and conclude.

On that note, I do thank everyone coming back with comments and return on the game, be it on the programming, renders or even writing (like what was pointed out with Cleavon), even if critics are not always sweet to hear, or even if I'm not of the same opinion, it's always a good thing for me to hear and will help me do better in the future, if not on this game, on the next one.
So, thank you all for your trust to this point and the love for the game, even if you do not have the same view has me, the fact that you take the time and the effort to give me some return on your experience is for me a great honor (even if it smart a little sometime ^^ ).

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes