PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I honestly thought it was something more in this update, I would call it enough.
the briefcase scene was a little bit mhe ... I mean Myriam had to be fucked like that? Did that <removed> come just to fuck her? Oh well
the scene with the horse I expected something more articulated and complex, instead it just ends.
The scene of sunbathing is the only one that could have amused me instead Myriam is standing there, still; at a certain point myriam had to intervene and, pretending to sleep, he could get up and scare the boys who would fall back in fear; at that point she could do him a little service. this content could be hidden in the patch)
the final scene was nothing special, it was all for granted.
I have the impression that the game is based more on the content than on the plot and background; even the sex scenes seem rushed to me:
myriam takes cock in mouth, cum, all dressed up.
in my opinion, some outline images must be added to make the scene better and more real.

Reactions: frankiller79

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Most of the bestiallity images don't show up, could it be because I use an old save game!
I think it's probably due to a mod.
What is the easter egg scene?
It's not a scene, it's an event with a variable, which with others will later on in game will unlock a secret scene.
What you have to do to get Hammer to lick Miriam's tits while she is tanning. I had everything except this?
There is no such scene.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
(Warning - spoilers) If you're not seeing them, you need to download the game from here or change your earlier choices about being a furry person.
I know the game have that option, but it's not because of that, it's said something like the image is missing. I tried with the clean game, and after that with the gallery mod, and it's the same. This is what it said whit the clean game

Screenshot_20220707-065321_Project Myriam Life and Explorations.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RonnieBoi

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Bibifoc
The gallery mod throws this error on joyplay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know Joyplay but the most probable explanation is that you didn't install the mod properly. You have to put the whole bibifoc folder from the zip directly into the folder names game.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'm getting a ton of errors in the Cleavon scene using the gallery. Like every 5 screens almost it hits and error. Anyone else getting this?
It seems you're right. The released version of the mod isn't my lastest version (I don't even know how I managed to do that... :rolleyes: ). Notifications are still present in this scene and it's not normal.

I updated the mod.

May 7, 2021
This may be my favorite VN on this site, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed in the last update. Can we ever get a scene with a black male LI in one of these games that doesn't devolve into the tired "BBC BABY!!" aggressive sex when it doesn't even fit the character you're with? Cleavon deserved better. It really has reached the point where, once I see that, I load back to the choice that led me to that scene, choose the other option, and never pursue that potential LI again (which is exactly where I'm at with Cleavon).

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.06a+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:

Installation:

Note: Fixed Some errors.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The Incest patch is not compatible with this mod. Did you include that in this Mod or is it a one or the other deal?

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Is there a scene with her "son" in this update so that we need the Ipatch?

Edit: we don't need to wait for an updated Ipatch for this version because there is no scene which would require it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack-ish
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes