Feb 12, 2021
so no way to just d/l the update only huh? n are old saves replayable so i can delete earlier versions? n luv the game, but it's been around for almost 2 years now (Nov '20), n still nothing about the "planned" incest (not including Eve), pregnancy, prostitution, or rape genre tags...?? are we gonna get to see content w/these anytime soon, or no?

(thx 4 the hard work, just always horny for twisted n fucked up shit...wish Hammer n Cassius could actually breed Myriam, Eve, Kat, etc :unsure::devilish:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 3.06a - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 3.06a - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 3.06a - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).
Install: Use cheats.10.zip (see installation instructions below)

Another Gallery
(Game version: 3.06a - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.15.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.2.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Save Compatibility
(Game version: 3.05b - Useful only to convert 3.05a saves to 3.05b or later)
If you have already finished 3.05a and don't want or can't replay it again with 3.05b, you can use this mod.
After installing the mod, load your save, save it again and your save is fixed.
Install: Use save_compatibility.1.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bibifoc
The gallery mod throws this error on joyplay

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
though, yeah, you could argue that if every black character play the hard interracial card it's not really divers either... I should watch myself there
It would be nice if 1 black character did not play the interracial card as every one so far has played it (and I know more are planned also - i.e. one of the side jobs). I am pretty neutral on the tag, but it does get repetitive when every black character is like that.
I was hoping the principal would be a nice, black guy as that is very hard to find in female MC games, but that is just my 2 cents.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 3.06a - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).
Install: Use cheats.10.zip (see installation instructions below)

Another Gallery
(Game version: 3.06a - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.15.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.2.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Save Compatibility
(Game version: 3.05b - Useful only to convert 3.05a saves to 3.05b or later)
If you have already finished 3.05a and don't want or can't replay it again with 3.05b, you can use this mod.
After installing the mod, load your save, save it again and your save is fixed.
Install: Use save_compatibility.1.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

I'm getting a ton of errors in the Cleavon scene using the gallery. Like every 5 screens almost it hits and error. Anyone else getting this?

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Most of the bestiallity images don't show up, could it be because I use an old save game!
Im having the same problem are you playing the unofficial android port by cebs ? Edit: Nope looks like it is censored because once the scene ends it miraculously goes back to normal

Last edited:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Good to see Myriam fucking a horse. Now we need her suck a horse while fucked by a dog. Also, hope we get Myriam with two dogs. I hope sometime we see the daughter catching Myriam being super slutty. Like sucking the dog and letting him come all over her face. Then the daughter is driven to do something very slutty. Hope down the road we see the daughter anal fist Myriam to get her ready for the horse. Maybe the daughter could rim the dog before letting him fuck her virginity away. Enjoy this game very much.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I haven't had time to play this update yet but hopefully there'll be an option for Myriam to tell him to fuck off the moment he gets started with that nonsense. If not I'll just have to dig out an earlier save and avoid him as far as possible.

It is such a tired trope, and every Black man in games on here seems designed to play into it.
And the thing is it's purely a thing white people are into, I've yet to meet a black person who didn't find it horribly offensive.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
And the thing is it's purely a thing white people are into, I've yet to meet a black person who didn't find it horribly offensive.
I know one shouldn't kink shame and I try my darnedest not to judge people who can't help what they're into, but any form of race 'play' always gets the severe side-eye. Mandingo fantasies most of all, and this is very much their modern descendant.

Feb 12, 2021
Good to see Myriam fucking a horse. Now we need her suck a horse while fucked by a dog. Also, hope we get Myriam with two dogs. I hope sometime we see the daughter catching Myriam being super slutty. Like sucking the dog and letting him come all over her face. Then the daughter is driven to do something very slutty. Hope down the road we see the daughter anal fist Myriam to get her ready for the horse. Maybe the daughter could rim the dog before letting him fuck her virginity away. Enjoy this game very much.
from your fingertips to Zorlun's eyeballs! it's really a shame that this is the only active VN i've been able to find on this site (or anywhere else) that's in active development n has 3dcg beasty scenes...MBF went the way of the dodo bird, Tentacular never got a sequel, n WwJF's dev seems he even forgot he made it. what do fans gotta do to encourage devs to put out more 3dcg beasty games? fuck i wish i had a brain that could do IT shit...thanks for being the last man standing Zorlun (y)

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
I just started playing this game. Android version. First bestiality scene no images.... Any fix or is it like that for everyone.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes