E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah I thought he would be the only black man not playing the race game, with an average cock... how wrong I was :KEK:

Also I made Myriam wear a butt plug before going to the dinner, but it's like she never did (oopsie dev?)
Which is why I wish the walkthrough made it more obvious how to avoid those scenes. Had to do a lot of backtracking through the minefield

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I haven't played since the game got PATREONED and basically cut off the content I liked the most. How is it since then?
seems a lot of action,probaly like you i enjoyed the original game but because of patreon incest was removed-we have all seen the posts explaining why,i suppose the only thing i dont understand with this game was nuke the the incest then add a beastiality patch-yes not the dev obviously but for me and i love all fetishes in a game it just seemed to remove the lustre of this game,yes there is a new patch but yet incest tags removed and still not present here so you have to wonder:)

Reactions: nodice20 and Zorlun

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is avoiding the scene with the dumb dude in the shower the only way to avoid the sex scene with the husband?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 3.06a - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 3.06a - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 3.06a - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).
Install: Use cheats.10.zip (see installation instructions below)

Another Gallery
(Game version: 3.06a - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.15.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 3.06a - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.2.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
(Game version: 3.06a - Probably compatible with later versions)
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Save Compatibility
(Game version: 3.05b - Useful only to convert 3.05a saves to 3.05b or later)
If you have already finished 3.05a and don't want or can't replay it again with 3.05b, you can use this mod.
After installing the mod, load your save, save it again and your save is fixed.
Install: Use save_compatibility.1.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bibifoc Unreal amount of work but thank you especially how quickly you update it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bibifoc and Zorlun

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
This game so fun and can't wait the next update. And wait for she with the Bobo, Marc, Hammer, Aiden, Cassius etc in the next level. Thanks to DEV for your good game.
True thats why I support him on a yearly he is also mega helpful to all his Patreons not just lip service if anyone has a spare $1 he deserves it

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Is avoiding the scene with the dumb dude in the shower the only way to avoid the sex scene with the husband?
To be honest though it totally is in line with the story and your choices within the game so I personally thought it was a choice that needs to be made. Oc if it bothers you that much you can still manipulate the stats to be less of a "rapx within marriage" victim. Hmmm... adult words censored in the forum interesting. Impressive though dissapointing even in my native language :)....

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
my game says 3.06a at the bottom right corner, but after i talk to detective anderson the game ends and tells me thats all for 3.05b.
That's weird, I would say try to roll back, then if it doesn't do anything, redownload, you should also verify if you have a mod on and if it's up to date with the new game update.
Well... that is kind of dumb...
This moment is about guilt from the point of view of Myriam, if she does the shower scene with Dumdum, Myriam feels guilty and feels like she kind of deserve Anthony's abuse.
At the start of the game, Myriam is very much under his thumb, and the first milestone of the game is about Myriam getting free of him.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I loved that update ; this game is a festival. Never a dull moment and Myriam more beautiful (and unhinged) every update.
I knew that game was gold since 0.1 ; Zorlun only proves it every time.

Got a couple question, just curiosity :

Again, big thanks and bravo for our Alien Lord.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I loved that update ; this game is a festival. Never a dull moment and Myriam more beautiful (and unhinged) every update.
I knew that game was gold since 0.1 ; Zorlun only proves it every time.

Got a couple question, just curiosity :

Again, big thanks and bravo for our Alien Lord.
Thanks, glad to hear you love the game! ^^

For Mr Little, I'm not fully set, hesitating on a few options.
For Katherine, no, it's just like a little hidden scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit
4.40 star(s) 189 Votes