goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
Do i need to copy path besti into folder ceb Android version ? Where can i download path besti? Tks dev for this update

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Definitely kind of a let down that mild mannered principal immediately turns into every other black dude in the game once sex starts. Did he really strike people as the guy that would call a woman a white slut at the drop of a hat?
Yeah I thought he would be the only black man not playing the race game, with an average cock... how wrong I was :KEK:

Also I made Myriam wear a butt plug before going to the dinner, but it's like she never did (oopsie dev?)
I haven't had time to play this update yet but hopefully there'll be an option for Myriam to tell him to fuck off the moment he gets started with that nonsense. If not I'll just have to dig out an earlier save and avoid him as far as possible.

It is such a tired trope, and every Black man in games on here seems designed to play into it.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks, glad to hear you love the game! ^^

For Mr Little, I'm not fully set, hesitating on a few options.
For Katherine, no, it's just like a little hidden scene.
Of course I do ; it's done with skill, consistency and plenty of perversion LOVE, i meant love.
Like they say : bravo, mon cher.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zorlun

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so the update was: swimming, sunbathing with optional kids stuff, horse riding, massage guy and optional butt plug or did i miss something?

you captured myriams tits and ass really well her tits looks AMAZING during the sunbathing i would have loved to jump right through the screen and suck on them (so sad most game designers can't get delicious boobs right, but you and just a few others do :)) also her ass looks really damn great during the massage event. :) myriam is really delicious. :) the business and cowgirl outfits look really great on her! just the kids and massage event weren't my personal interest at all but still nice update even a bit short but you always try so hard to get updates out so quickly i really respect that i hope everyone else does too.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I have a question: In the future there will be the possibility of corrupting the daughter too, maybe even making choices for her so that type each choice we make can determine things in the long run.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I have a question: In the future there will be the possibility of corrupting the daughter too, maybe even making choices for her so that type each choice we make can determine things in the long run.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Just wanna ask, the son is her son or her husband's son?
Neither, or both depending if you are playing the Patreon compliant version, or the incest patched version.

Patreon-compliant version, Anthony is not her husband, they do not even have a form of legal cohabitation, though he is the son of Anthony.

Incest-patched version, they are a married couple at the start, and Marc is their son.

Reactions: GmFn1869

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
so the update was: swimming, sunbathing with optional kids stuff, horse riding, massage guy and optional butt plug or did i miss something?

you captured myriams tits and ass really well her tits looks AMAZING during the sunbathing i would have loved to jump right through the screen and suck on them (so sad most game designers can't get delicious boobs right, but you and just a few others do :)) also her ass looks really damn great during the massage event. :) myriam is really delicious. :) the business and cowgirl outfits look really great on her! just the kids and massage event weren't my personal interest at all but still nice update even a bit short but you always try so hard to get updates out so quickly i really respect that i hope everyone else does too.
You missed the briefcase spy with the dealer, unless you told the detective no about helping bust the spy. if you want to see those spoilers go back and search my name a few pages I posted some pics of that event

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123 and Zorlun

Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
Considering this game both begun as incest, and continue to remain as incest(if the patch is kept updated). I would love for the incest tag to be given back to the game itself, so i can see when its updated in "latest updates" (considering thats where i check the game updates).

Most "incest" tagged games on this site use patches anyway, it just seems like this one game isnt tagged properly.

Missed several updates because i wasnt aware that they removed it for some reason.

Reactions: GmFn1869 and Zorlun

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: ch3.06a+p (patch) + WT by JokerLeader
Size 823 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port for everybody that's still out there!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I haven't had time to play this update yet but hopefully there'll be an option for Myriam to tell him to fuck off the moment he gets started with that nonsense. If not I'll just have to dig out an earlier save and avoid him as far as possible.

It is such a tired trope, and every Black man in games on here seems designed to play into it.
You can stop after dinner, then when it happen you can't tell him off on the spot, but you can stop things after and not liking it, cutting short to the rest.
No, I already said no corrupting the daughter, sorry.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You can stop after dinner, then when it happen you can't tell him off on the spot, but you can stop things after and not liking it, cutting short to the rest.
That's better than nothing, thanks! I could see a heavily submissive Myriam just going along and rolling with it as yet more degradation, but a more assertive/dominant Myriam should be able to put her foot down.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
good to see the incest tag re-applied although i will have to play through because interaction with son was removed but you had action with daughter i think,i do have to congratulate Zorlun because not only does the game rock but the fact that there is so much support here from the dev that it deserves more support from us.so thank you and best of luck going forward:love::love::love::love:(y)

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes