Viressa

May 24, 2018
Actually it looks like animated tag needs to be added to the tags as there is a animated scene that I saw.
There's scenes with like 2 or 3 frames that cycle for a bit, usually when people ask about "animations" they mean full 60 FPS video, which this game does not have (and probably never will).

blarsson

Jun 25, 2017
You get a choice of what you want Kath to be, straight, les or bi.

She's going to end up with her own love interests based on what you pick for her.
i vaquely remember that but cant remember even remotely if i picked les or bi, been too damn long since that, and i dunno if i wanna run through the whole game again, since i pumped the numbers on kinks and stuff with something i dont remember.
because i couldnt be arsed with some requirements that would've required me force play scenes that i didnt want "my myriam" have anything to do with them, just to be able to have her be part of something i was intrested in.

bit of a mixed bag this game for me, but im just so goddamn starved for good games and stories atm while waiting for more in my new family, my new memories and bad memories. :unsure:

life was simpler when i just was looking for tiddies to have a wank to, instead of now wanting primarily good stories with tiddies on the side, thanks k7. :HideThePain:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I see mark still being a creep. Can we finally boot him out or something?
Considering the choice for quick ANton out happened i would not be surprised if this is a possibilty too. Or at least to shut down any kind of advance from him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't played this update, do the Marc scenes happen even if you haven't indulged his bitch ass at all?
No.

Pretty much everything is optional.

My main playthrough has a severe lack of scenes because i've got her set on the lesbian romance route and I can't remember being forced into any scenes I didn't want.

My secondary playthrough I use to mess around but I still think i've managed to avoid things I don't want to see. While I don't mind making Myriam fuck around on this save file I have still avoided that little shit, too much like his dad.

Just waiting to be able to kick him out now.

edwinmartier

Jun 14, 2019
Hi all, just a question: what settings do I need to change to have Miriam try to cheer William up?
In the attachments you can see my settings.
Any help would be great! :) 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Lesbian content in the next update?
For next, yes, if everything goes as I planned.
As far as I remember, Zorlun stated that he wasn't a big fan of tattoos. So that seems unlikely. But even if he does introduce them, it will only happen near the end of the game, so don't get too excited.

And why do people keep asking about pregnancy all the time? It should be obvious to anyone who gives this any thought at all, that you can't have an optional choice for Myriam to get pregnant, without creating a ton of extra work for the Dev, who would have to make every scene with Myriam pregnant and not pregnant. This is why pregnancy rarely features in adult games, unless they start out with that intended to be a specific part of the game.
Yes and no, yes for this is clearly extra work so I have to get this right and will probably happened on some closed event (meaning some event ending in themselves or leading to an end).
And no, I clearly love tattoos (I'm myself), but as you said, extra work with the game. ^^
Yes, dev dropped incest.
Not really exact, I rewrote the incest line with Marc, that's all, because I had too if I didn't want my Patreon page to be shut down, but there is still a scene with Eve (light cousin incest) and there will be some possibility in the future (via patch).
welp, that doesnt sound like something i'll end up enjoying but i suppose we shall see what will happen with her :unsure:
As explained, there will be absolutely no corruption road with Katherine, but there will be some possibilities of naughty scenes via triangular relationship with other characters (like William or Jenny).
I see mark still being a creep. Can we finally boot him out or something?
Another possibility to straighten things again coming next update.
I haven't played this update, do the Marc scenes happen even if you haven't indulged his bitch ass at all?
As always, things depend a lot on choices.
Hi all, just a question: what settings do I need to change to have Miriam try to cheer William up?
Any help would be great! :) View attachment 1968122 View attachment 1968128 View attachment 1968125 View attachment 1968126
You must have missed some previous content with William, you need to have reassured him at school before, which needed for Myriam to have had some naughty scenes with him.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Any help would be great! :) View attachment 1968122 View attachment 1968128 View attachment 1968125 View attachment 1968126
You have 2 possibilities:
1. Earlier in ch 3 dont do the double cop date. instead shower with william and hide with him when Kath comes up. Then cheer him up (have sex with him) or
2. Also earlier in ch 3 when you have the choice between showering in the girls or the boys shower room choose boys. Then dont let William leave and cheer him up (blow him).

Have fun.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
My secondary playthrough I use to mess around but I still think i've managed to avoid things I don't want to see. While I don't mind making Myriam fuck around on this save file I have still avoided that little shit, too much like his dad.

Just waiting to be able to kick him out now.
Out of curiosity I also did a second playthrough besides the lesbian one, and it was quite funny to see how the dominant Myri allowed Marc's new friend to fuck her while he sat and silently watched.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You get a choice of what you want Kath to be, straight, les or bi.

She's going to end up with her own love interests based on what you pick for her.
Guess she will end with the girl friend she brought that day? :unsure:

Another possibility to straighten things again coming next update.
Good. Good. My high willpower Myrian is waiting to teach the little shit a lesson. He is turning up way too much like his asshole father. Can i make the dog bite his ass or balls? :devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes