Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Depends how you play her.

She's spent years in an abusive relationship and if you play her dominantly she's just starting to learn about that side of herself.

Her ex has a son who is starting to act like him and in this update she puts him in his place and makes him watch as she fucks one of his friends.
Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Zorlun

edwinmartier

Jun 14, 2019
You have 2 possibilities:
1. Earlier in ch 3 dont do the double cop date. instead shower with william and hide with him when Kath comes up. Then cheer him up (have sex with him) or
2. Also earlier in ch 3 when you have the choice between showering in the girls or the boys shower room choose boys. Then dont let William leave and cheer him up (blow him).

Have fun.
THANKS!!! That did the trick :)

Reactions: EdPokol and Zorlun

yaryaryar

Apr 30, 2018
Are there any actual bestiality content yet? When I last played, at best you could have your dog be "around" during naughty scenes, but nothing yet with the dog. Unless I missed some options.

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
Fans of bestiality, we pass by, maybe there will be a next update, we are waiting for another month. Maybe.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
As far as I remember, Zorlun stated that he wasn't a big fan of tattoos. So that seems unlikely. But even if he does introduce them, it will only happen near the end of the game, so don't get too excited.

And why do people keep asking about pregnancy all the time? It should be obvious to anyone who gives this any thought at all, that you can't have an optional choice for Myriam to get pregnant, without creating a ton of extra work for the Dev, who would have to make every scene with Myriam pregnant and not pregnant. This is why pregnancy rarely features in adult games, unless they start out with that intended to be a specific part of the game.
pregnancy could be added once the game is finished maybe

David9sk

May 17, 2020
is there a file where all characters ? because I get lost in it..

Name son/daughter friends and more ..

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If this game getting fast updates unlike other games that takes ages, I give this one a shot.
It gets updated every month. There was only one month that was skipped, but that was on the choice of the users - the author took some holidays, so he proposed either a smaller update that month, or a bigger one the month after, and people preferred the bigger update the month after.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes