dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Played through the 3.07a update and all my bestiality scenes were black, image missing. reinstalled and now all options for it are gone. What that about?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Played through the 3.07a update and all my bestiality scenes were black, image missing. reinstalled and now all options for it are gone. What that about?
Hello, all the bestiality content is on a patch made by Prometheus, it's shared with the game here, on the Discord server and on SubscribeStar, just download the game and you will have it.

It can't be shared on Patreon due to their guidelines.

(by the way, I answered your message on Patreon, but please do avoid talking about that on Patreon to avoid any problem with their Trust & Safety team)

Reactions: Dyhart and Jude6

Basmu

Feb 26, 2021
I've certainly messed with cheat mod, any kind soul to share all her stats please ? it could help to fix my mess :D

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
This game always gives a lot of satisfaction. Punctual updates, always new ideas, clean and well graphics. It's like driving a Mercedes 200, it's not a Tesla but you know you can trust it.

Reactions: Dau77

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Maybe, a lot, later. We are still waiting for Myriam and Nubia scenes here, plus her gym partner. :love: :p

Antony deserves prison for all his crimes. :devilish::devilish:

Marc deserves to be Myriam's bitch. Bet he would probably like it. :p:ROFLMAO:
The really ironical thing about Anthony, is that he's actually a massive coward. And if Myriam had stood up to him from Day 1, he never would have got to abuse her.

Anthony should definitely end up in Jail ( if not for what he did with Myriam, but for his actions against Kimberly, who he was blatantly blackmailing), and maybe he could get some first hand experience of what his favourite sex act feels like on the receiving end?

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The really ironical thing about Anthony, is that he's actually a massive coward. And if Myriam had stood up to him from Day 1, he never would have got to abuse her.

Anthony should definitely end up in Jail ( if not for what he did with Myriam, but for his actions against Kimberly, who he was blatantly blackmailing), and maybe he could get some first hand experience of what his favourite sex act feels like on the receiving end?
Well, lots of bullies are cowards, often getting their revenge on "weaker" ones because they hate their own weaknesses and feel powerful when they can play the tough guy, probably a simplistic view, but Anthony was forged on that model.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes