submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I know you said no more Anthony but dear lord please let us sissify and pimp out Anthony. Heck make it a weird event and go all out :devilish:
I am so down for that cunt anthony to be myriams bitch. that cunt needs to be put in his place locked away in a cuboard and waiting to be pegged and abused by anyone including myriams and some friends BRING IT LOL

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I'd rather tie him to that rock by the lack and let Hammer show them the error of their ways.
Yeah, I can imagine about two scenarios where I wouldn't mind seeing Anthony again. This is one, or identifying him in the morgue after he tried to fuck a blender. Somehow that guy inspires Joffrey-levels of hate-for-fictional-characters in me.

If we need an asshole to be sissified and pegged, there is always Marc for that...

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Fans of bestiality, we pass by, maybe there will be a next update, we are waiting for another month. Maybe.
You can't expect to have this content in every update. The Dev has a lot of different characters to accomodate. So if he included scenes with Cassius or Hammer in every update, it would mean much longer gaps between scenes with other characters.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
Jul 14, 2021
So redownloaded the game and walkthrough mod and I'm still getting an error at the scene I mentioned earlier.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 15094, in script
menu ch3_17_giving_some_love:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 15116, in <module>
"Maybe I could lift his spirit a bit... \n[JLST] [JEV191]" if ch3_cheered_up_william_with_sex == True or ch3_blew_william_at_school == True:
NameError: name 'ch3_cheered_up_william_with_sex' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 15094, in script
menu ch3_17_giving_some_love:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1642, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 995, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 15116, in <module>
"Maybe I could lift his spirit a bit... \n[JLST] [JEV191]" if ch3_cheered_up_william_with_sex == True or ch3_blew_william_at_school == True:
NameError: name 'ch3_cheered_up_william_with_sex' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch3.07a
Sat Aug 6 09:05:34 2022

May 7, 2021
You can't expect to have this content in every update. The Dev has a lot of different characters to accomodate. So if he included scenes with Cassius or Hammer in every update, it would mean much longer gaps between scenes with other characters.
This is really true about every kink/fetish/whatever in the game. The dev gives us so many options it would be insane to expect all of them to be in any update. Sometimes, the updates don't have a lot of content for a particular path because the dev has so much else to work on.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
enough update, little content with william, just a handjob; something more could happen in the room.
in the pool the submissive part was ok, for the dominant part I expected something better. myriam could play more games with them and tease them more.
however with a small modification you can make both sub-dom variants happen, which improves the game a lot. moreover, you always notice the same problem: the sex scenes are not very developed, with 3 renders everything is always resolved - myriam takes cock in hand - cumshot - myriam cleans up.
I think they need to be articulated a little more with outline images
we will see the next update
vote 7/10

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordon_79

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
we need more beast xD jk but if the dev wants to add more scenes and variety it will be awesome
Maybe, a lot, later. We are still waiting for Myriam and Nubia scenes here, plus her gym partner. :love: :p

Yeah, I can imagine about two scenarios where I wouldn't mind seeing Anthony again. This is one, or identifying him in the morgue after he tried to fuck a blender. Somehow that guy inspires Joffrey-levels of hate-for-fictional-characters in me.

If we need an asshole to be sissified and pegged, there is always Marc for that...
Antony deserves prison for all his crimes. :devilish::devilish:

Marc deserves to be Myriam's bitch. Bet he would probably like it. :p:ROFLMAO:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
i am confused i downloaded the chapter 3-7a but it says end of version 6A huh?

The last i played was chaper 3.03b
Your save must have been too far and directly jump to the end label.
Just roll back a bit or load an earlier save.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Your save must have been too far and directly jump to the end label.
Just roll back a bit or load an earlier save.
ok i loaded the masterbation scene with lucy before she goes for the line up hopefully ths fixes it, thanks

the thing i save just before the ending screen so i can carry on for the next episode.

okay i just CTRL thru and its still the same

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes