RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Dominant Myriam is my second fave character to play after lesbian Myriam.

She has some really good moments but making him watch while she fucks his friend was hilarious.
If there are more scenes like this i may just let him stay just so he can suffer, just watching but never having sex with Myrian, for trying to be a perverted little shit like his father. :ROFLMAO: :p :p

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello,
can it be that the update brings only about 20 minutes of gameplay? that would be with about 3 GB download damn little.pity the game I like.

Greetings Silana

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi....guys little help here. I saw the femdom tag.
What kind of femdom scenes in the game?

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
For the incest patch, notice it is not yet updated for 3.07a, I had something else, and I got used that there is always a "a" version, so I waited to have the public 3.07a+p, the update of the incest patch should come in a couple of days.

Reactions: Zorlun

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
All mods are up to date. Only those 3 have changed:
- Cheats
- Customize Names
- Gallery

Note that I had forgotten a small scene in the last update (with Jose the masseur). It is now fixed.

Reactions: arkypoub and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hello, yep, just added the tag because last update has a fem dom scene with the MC and will start having more in the future.
For now it's just the MC dominating two teenagers, there will be a little more of it as well as some light fem dom with her and some adults male and female characters.
There is also in the game a female love character (Nubia) which will be fully focused on fem dom and bdsm (not as sub, but as a dom), with also some bdsm toys play and ropes.
But for now the MC, Myriam, is soft on the dom, she start the game as a sub and with some choices, she can slowly go towards a more dominant character.
I hope it help you have a better vision of what you were asking.

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 3.07a - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 3.07a - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 3.07a - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).
Install: Use cheats.11.zip (see installation instructions below)

Another Gallery
(Game version: 3.07a - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.18.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 3.07a - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.2.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
(Game version: 3.07a - Probably compatible with later versions)
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Save Compatibility
(Game version: 3.05b - Useful only to convert 3.05a saves to 3.05b or later)
If you have already finished 3.05a and don't want or can't replay it again with 3.05b, you can use this mod.
After installing the mod, load your save, save it again and your save is fixed.
Install: Use save_compatibility.1.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is god's work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zorlun and Bibifoc

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Depends how you play her.

She's spent years in an abusive relationship and if you play her dominantly she's just starting to learn about that side of herself.

Her ex has a son who is starting to act like him and in this update she puts him in his place and makes him watch as she fucks one of his friends.

May 7, 2021
Hello, yep, just added the tag because last update has a fem dom scene with the MC and will start having more in the future.
For now it's just the MC dominating two teenagers, there will be a little more of it as well as some light fem dom with her and some adults male and female characters.
There is also in the game a female love character (Nubia) which will be fully focused on fem dom and bdsm (not as sub, but as a dom), with also some bdsm toys play and ropes.
But for now the MC, Myriam, is soft on the dom, she start the game as a sub and with some choices, she can slowly go towards a more dominant character.
The femdom scene is causing me a minor issue in that it's way too hard to avoid it. I've had playthroughs with Submissive scores of 40+ and nearly no dominance, but if she didn't get trashed and gangbanged at the museum, she goes full-on femdom. That makes no sense as no decision I had selected to that point indicated she should go that route.

Edit: Also, is there any chance for a sub path where she's not shared so much. I'd love to play her as a loyal sub cuckqueen in at least one playthrough.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks, I like the sound of it. I like these type MC leaning to become a dom scenes :p
Looking forward to meet Nubia too ;)

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes