Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hi!

How can I see this Scenes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First needs you to get drunk during the museum night and have Marc as a dom.
Second needs Myriam to not kick Anthony out and accept to help him with his dinner with his colleagues.
Third needs Myriam to go on a date with the two officers and leave with them, either drunk or not.
Fourth needs you to have Marc as a dom during the pool party and Myriam to not have made any intervention.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I was under the impression I had Myriam be open to anything, but I've got like 3-4 scenes in this newest update...

Can I get a specific list of new scenes if anyone could be so kind, please?

tom1978tom

Oct 6, 2020
why does this happen when the game starts?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
First needs you to get drunk during the museum night and have Marc as a dom.
Second needs Myriam to not kick Anthony out and accept to help him with his dinner with his colleagues.
Third needs Myriam to go on a date with the two officers and leave with them, either drunk or not.
Fourth needs you to have Marc as a dom during the pool party and Myriam to not have made any intervention.
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True):(
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3006, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3516, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2380, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
File "renpy/display/swdraw.py", line 869, in draw_screen
if self.scale_fast:
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch3.07a
Sun Aug 7 21:54:59 2022

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hello, all the bestiality content is on a patch made by Prometheus, it's shared with the game here, on the Discord server and on SubscribeStar, just download the game and you will have it.

It can't be shared on Patreon due to their guidelines.

(by the way, I answered your message on Patreon, but please do avoid talking about that on Patreon to avoid any problem with their Trust & Safety team)
I beg to differ. The patch code is in the Mega download here, but images associated with it are not. There is NO patch folder in the images folder. Perhaps that is because there is no bestiality content in this release. Regardless, anyone starting the game from scratch or just trying to play one of the patch scenes will be missing the images.

EDIT: Forget everything I said here. It's all bullshit.

I'll go hide my head in shame now for awhile.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: arkypoub

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I beg to differ. The patch code is in the Mega download here, but images associated with it are not. There is NO patch folder in the images folder. Perhaps that is because there is no bestiality content in this release. Regardless, anyone starting the game from scratch or just trying to play one of the patch scenes will be missing the images.
There is no "patch" folder but a file named Patch.rpa.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Again, it depends WHERE you downloaded the file, here on F95zone, SubscribeStar and my Discord server, the patch is definitely in there. But NOT on Patreon, because it can't be shared there, so if you downloaded on Patreon, redownload here or Discord.

Also, keep in mind that some times mods not up to date with the new version of the game can have some conflict, in that case either redownload and install without the mod, or wait a few days so that the mod is put up to date.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
There is no "patch" folder but a file named Patch.rpa.
In 3.07, which I just downloaded (compressed version), there is a 'patch' directory with the patch.rpy file, it has no images. I will check the images directory... 3.06 did have a patch.rpa file. Slight difference between the two in that respect.
Edit: There is 'patch' directory inside the 'images' directory with the expected images for the Patch. 3.07 is definitely patched on here! Thanks Zorlun! (y)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Again, it depends WHERE you downloaded the file, here on F95zone, SubscribeStar and my Discord server, the patch is definitely in there. But NOT on Patreon, because it can't be shared there, so if you downloaded on Patreon, redownload here or Discord.

Also, keep in mind that some times mods not up to date with the new version of the game can have some conflict, in that case either redownload and install without the mod, or wait a few days so that the mod is put up to date.
Yeah, I screwed up royally. I explained how in my response to Bibifoc. Sorry 'bout that.

Reactions: Zorlun

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
In 3.07, which I just downloaded (compressed version), there is a 'patch' directory with the patch.rpy file, it has no images. I will check the images directory... 3.06 did have a patch.rpa file. Slight difference between the two in that respect.
Edit: There is 'patch' directory inside the 'images' directory with the expected images for the Patch. 3.07 is definitely patched on here! Thanks Zorlun! (y)
Because the compressor guy uncompressed the Patch.rpa file. Either one works.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017

Is there any content that would need a patch in the ch03-07 release?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Downloaded gallery but I get error message, when I go into the image file it says it's empty
A screenshot or the text error might help.
In any case, usually errors are due to a wrong installation of the mod. Be sure to follow the installation instruction.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
hi the ipatch is updated?
Nope, done it, but I am going to test it a bit before I put it out. Probably tomorrow, maximum Tuesday.

Though honesty, now that I saw it, I understand better a comment from Zorlun.
If you were going for the Myriam being sub towards Marc, and want the full pool scene, you may want to hold your horses, and play the next update.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes