RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
By the way since the developer doesn't support incest on his game shouldn't the tag the taken out? After all he is not the one providing the incest mod.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
By the way since the developer doesn't support incest on his game shouldn't the tag the taken out? After all he is not the one providing the incest mod.
Well, we do have a potential incestual relationship between the mother and daughter. That looks to be a dead-certain scenario for the future. Will he provide a patch for that? I don't think Patreon will look kindly on that, just because it is between two females. There is already a patch for bestiality, which is probably another Patreon no-no. Mother-daughter could just be added into that one.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It is uploaded here with the incest/bestiality mod though so it's only fair.
That's not the only thing the patch does anyway, I believe the interactions between MC and the kids at the river/the blonde boy (Aedan? Adrian?) are also not in the official release.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I can't count the number of developers on Patreon who have incest in their games. I play many them regularly. If the developer had really wanted to leave Marc as Myriam's son, there are a couple of ways he could have done so. He's moved on. Shouldn't we?
No there wasn't any way in which he could have done so.
For your information, since you evidently do not know the story, in his case, Patreon explicitly told him that if he had been in any way involved with the release of an incest version of the game, even on any other platform (like F95 or Subscribestar), they would have killed his account on Patreon and banned him.
I know some people said he should have done it anyway, but it is always easy to be corageous when someome else is the one risking their livelihood :)
That is why I stepped in to do the incest patch.
That is why you can see my posts about it having often also Zorlun in the list of the "likes" - he cannot, and he is not, involved in any way with the release of the incest patch, I get the game like all other subscribers, but the incest patch is not something done against his will, and he had put incest in from the start, he just cannot be involved with the patch or make it available.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
For your information, since you evidently do not know the story, in his case, Patreon explicitly told him that if he had been in any way involved with the release of an incest version of the game, even on any other platform (like F95 or Subscribestar), they would have killed his account on Patreon and banned him.
I know some people said he should have done it anyway, but it is always easy to be corageous when someome else is the one risking their livelihood :)
That is why you can see my posts about it having often also Zorlun in the list of the "likes" - he cannot, and he is not, involved in any way with the release of the incest patch, I get the game like all other subscribers, but the incest patch is not something done against his will, and he had put incest in from the start, he just cannot be involved with the patch or make it available.
Oh that's the beauty of Patreon.
Say something controversial on Twitter?
Posted a pic they don't like on Discord?
Get banned on Twitch for voicing your opinion?

Your Patreon is gone too. Because we can. And fuck you in particular.

That shit company shouldn't earn a single fucking dollar.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And yet, here it is on F95 with YOUR incest patch. As with any game, the developer's defense is that they cannot prevent other people from modifying their game. The code is out there for anyone to tinker with. You got it and changed it. Hell, I've been known to change certain facets of the scripts as I play along - mainly to try to combine routes into one. So, in that aspect I am guilty of going against the developer's desires too. I'll accept the 'hypocrite' tag on that.

Did Zorlun ask you to make a patch for him? If so, I take back everything I've said. Otherwise I stand by my words on this subject.

I should add that the Patreon administrators do NOT read code. Never have and (at least I hope) never will. There are scores of incest games out there with simple switches and parallel lines of code for incest and non-incest routes. These games seem to get by the Patreon laws just fine.

Nonetheless, I am not trying to stop you from providing your patch, or anyone else from using it. I doubt that I have any chance of changing your mind. Just stating my own personal opinion.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
And yet, here it is on F95 with YOUR incest patch. As with any game, the developer's defense is that they cannot prevent other people from modifying their game. The code is out there for anyone to tinker with. You got it and changed it. Hell, I've been known to change certain facets of the scripts as I play along - mainly to try to combine routes into one. So, in that aspect I am guilty of going against the developer's desires too. I'll accept the 'hypocrite' tag on that.

Did Zorlun ask you to make a patch for him? If so, I take back everything I've said. Otherwise I stand by my words on this subject.

I should add that the Patreon administrators do NOT read code. Never have and (at least I hope) never will. There are scores of incest games out there with simple switches and parallel lines of code for incest and non-incest routes. These games seem to get by the Patreon laws just fine.

Nonetheless, I am not trying to stop you from providing your patch, or anyone else from using it. I doubt that I have any chance of changing your mind. Just stating my own personal opinion.
The Patreon Trust & Safety team™ does indeed not read code. But they read Patreon private messages. And Discord. And in some cases, everything you do in other places on the internet. Because if you collect support through their site, they obviously have the right to stalk you everywhere you go and invade your privacy.

As far as the patch goes, there's opinions and there's facts.
Your opinion is, well, your opinion. And the facts are that there was incest/bestiality in this game right from the start. And it was only begrudgingly removed because of threats by Patreon. Large chunks of the script and story had to be rewritten, many chapters back.
It's only convenient that some knight in shiny armor that is totally unrelated to the dev came along and made a patch that added all of this back in.

Did Zorlun ask you to make a patch for him?
He should in no way shape or form answer that. I wouldn't be surprised if they got their beady eyes in here too.

Reactions: arkypoub

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun, I have a doubt, since Marc points out that they have some hours before Katherine and William come back, that is true both if they "do something" in the pool, and if Myriam "dodges the bullet" there.
Which means, in one scenario (if they have "done something" in the pool), there is time for more than just a blowjob for them, and in another scenario, if Myriam managed to avoid, they will still have all the time to go inside and get her to "do stuff".
Actually, if they are in the "Myriam sub Marc dom" situation, maybe even if she agreed to the bikini and they "did something", but even more in the other possible situations (refused bikini, even if after she put it on; bikini wet but went inside; bikini but went inside; more of all, if she did not put the bikini on)...
That could give an increasingly strong (meaning, some scenarios would give him more reason than others) reason for Marc to want to push her trying to show "her" "he is in charge" - I see the possibility for some red butt spanking punishment and maybe some rough sex action, if she does not stop him :)

Yep, I know, I am being evil to our sweet Myriam, but to me, the link with Marc is clearly a "push push" link, where Marc pushes in one direction, and Myriam pushes back. So, while they are still deciding where is the limit, it is normal he tries to push, and she has to see how much she wants to push back from her side - I noticed you capture that with variables like dominance and willpower, even in the pool sequence, she may say "no" to the bikini but then put it on, look at herself in the bikini in different ways, decide to go inside before taking the swim or after, and that has an impact on those variables.[/ISPOIILER]

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The Patreon Trust & Safety team™ does indeed not read code. But they read Patreon private messages. And Discord. And in some cases, everything you do in other places on the internet. Because if you collect support through their site, they obviously have the right to stalk you everywhere you go and invade your privacy.

Your opinion is, well, your opinion. And the facts are that there was incest/bestiality in this game right from the start. And it was only begrudgingly removed because of threats by Patreon. Large chunks of the script and story had to be rewritten, many chapters back.
It's only convenient that some knight in shiny armor that is totally unrelated to the dev came along and made a patch that added all of this back in.

He should in no way shape or form answer that. I wouldn't be surprised if they got their beady eyes in here too.
Well if there watching then FUCK YOU Patreon! I’m with subscribestar!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That is very interesting, because it is fact that there is a bestiality patch provided in the download, AND there is code in the main game to access it. While the Prometheus patch might only be available through Subscribestar, I seriously doubt that the code to get to it exists only there. Please correct me if I am mistaken. I'm not afraid to be wrong.

If I am correct though, Zorlun figured out a way to get bestiality back into the game, but didn't bother with incest for Marc.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
They really do that? :oops:
They do.
Which is why Zorlun was a bit upset a few pages back by someone asking about the patch via Patreon PM.
They obviously don't have the time and staff to read everything all the time but if they are suspicious or get tipped off your ass gets scanned.

That is very interesting, because it is fact that there is a bestiality patch provided in the download, AND there is code in the main game to access it. While the Prometheus patch might only be available through Subscribestar, I seriously doubt that the code to get to it exists only there. Please correct me if I am mistaken. I'm not afraid to be wrong.

If I am correct though, Zorlun figured out a way to get bestiality back into the game, but didn't bother with incest for Marc.
I don't have the motivation to check code so I wouldn't be able to tell you.
But as far as incest with Marc goes, I'm not sure what you mean by that. In just the last minutes of the latest update Marc had his dick up his mothers step mothers ass to the hilt.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But as far as incest with Marc goes, I'm not sure what you mean by that. In just the last minutes of the latest update Marc had his dick up his mothers ass to the hilt.
Since when? Since when is Myriam Marc's mother? Come on, man. That is NOT what is in any code that is provided by the developer on ANY platform. It may be the way the developer wanted it at the beginning and it IS the way the incest patch portrays it, but it's NOT in the game if you play any version of it without patching it. In fact Anthony is always referred to as Myriam's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, as opposed to Katherine's deceased father who is always referred to as Myriam's ex-husband. And Marc is Anthony's son in any version patched (I believe, haven't played it) or un-patched.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, thanks, though I would not describe myself as a "knight in shiny armor", not for the patch.

Though I can also answer a question - but that answer, I'd better put it in a reply directly to the person

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Since when? Since when is Myriam Marc's mother? Come on, man. That is NOT what is in any code that is provided by the developer on ANY platform. It may be the way the developer wanted it at the beginning and it IS the way the incest patch portrays it, but it's NOT in the game if you play any version of it without patching it. In fact Anthony is always referred to as Myriam's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, as opposed to Katherine's deceased father who is always referred to as Myriam's ex-husband. And Marc is Anthony's son in any version patched (I believe, haven't played it) or un-patched.
Since when ? Since version 0, or at least, up to version 2.xx (don't remember anymore the exact number).

Search the n messages exchanged - in the original story, Myriam and Anthony were married, Marc and Katherine where their children, and Marc and Myriam could start "doing stuff".

You should check before you make some statements., it is evident you discovered the game more recently, good for Zorlun, but you should not assume it was always as it is now.

Zorlun had to take that away because Patreon forced him to (not getting again on why he ahd to do it and could not ignore Patreon, it is an old story).
I put it back, but I did not invent the thing, or the name or surnames of any character, this is Zorlun's game.

I put the incest back, and try to make sure everything in the game is coherent with having the incest back, but I do not modify the story development, at maximum I added one choice in a menu (dialogue with Dr Silver) and modified the value of some variables that Zorlun had already put in the game (and in reality, are the ones that you modify with your choices in the game, e.g. "Willpower").

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Since when ? Since version 0, or at least, up to version 2.xx (don't remember anymore the exact number).

Search the n messages exchanged - in the original story, Myriam and Anthony were married, Marc and Katherine where their children, and Marc and Myriam could start "doing stuff".

You should check before you make some statements., it is evident you discovered the game more recently, good for Zorlun, but you should not assume it was always as it is now.

Zorlun had to take that away because Patreon forced him to (not getting again on why he ahd to do it and could not ignore Patreon, it is an old story).
I put it back, but I did not invent the thing, or the name or surnames of any character, this is Zorlun's game.

I put the incest back, and try to make sure everything in the game is coherent with having the incest back, but I do not modify the story development, at maximum I added one choice in a menu (dialogue with Dr Silver) and modified the value of some variables that Zorlun had already put in the game (and in reality, are the ones that you modify with your choices in the game, e.g. "Willpower").
Sorry if I did not make myself clear. My question about 'Since when?' was in direct response to a statement about the CURRENT state of the game and its code.

I am in no way attempting to question your knowledge of the early part of the game. I bow to it.

It does seem to me odd though, that the developer decided to create a patch for the bestiality scenes, but not for the incest. Perhaps you can shed some light on that one for me.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I know more than one artist who had to deactivate their personal twitter accounts because they would post art there they weren't allowed to post on Patreon, cause they got threatened to have their Patreons banned if they didn't. All because Mastercard is run by weird prudes who use their position in the payment processing oligopoly to do political activism.

The really fucked up thing is they don't just ban you for stuff that would be illegal (in some places) if it were a film of real people, like beastie, incest, or CP, I can sortof understand that because the argument that drawn CP is equivalent to real CP and thus criminally prosecutable has held up in court before. But also shit like hypnosis or transformation. That's just "fuck you, we're adding kinks to the ban list one by one until all NSFW content is disallowed."

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
It does seem to me odd though, that the developer decided to create a patch for the bestiality scenes, but not for the incest. Perhaps you can shed some light on that one for me.
So in the end, on Patreon I can only share to the patrons the game as the guidelines edict or find my Patreon page shut down, after that, thanks to the third party modder Prometheus you have access to a free patch with the bestiality content that was cut out (on SubscribeStar, F95 and Discord), but for the incest, I had to rewrote the family setting, no patching possible here, it was too much intricate to the game, my only solution to avoid overcomplicate my life and development was to simply rewrite the incest part of the game, first to have a consistent story (meaning avoiding the tenant/landlady which would make no sense) and second to avoid having in the end to create two parallel games.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes