Viressa

May 24, 2018
We need cheat menu mode for MC states and relationship. Deman it too boring to increase state and can't be able do some action we must like. Someone make a cheat mode menu
I'm far too lazy to actually implement this and put in a UI for it and everything (and then maintain it afterward forever, ugh), so I'm just gonna put the instructions here

Put this in your /game folder as console.rpy:

Code:
init python:
    config.console = True
    config.developer = True
Then when in game type shift+O to open the console and put in the following 3 commands:

Code:
for k in ["Dirtiness", "Drinks", "Cheat", "Loyalty", "Willpower", "Submissiveness", "Lust", "Drugs", "Sadness", "Fighting", "Curiosity", "Addiction", "Trust", "Dominance", "Happiness", "Risky"]: MCtrait[k] = 999

for k in ["Jose", "Cleavon", "Richard", "Sharon", "Anton", "Daniel", "Nubia", "Stanislas", "John", "Guy", "Bobo", "William", "Mike", "Max", "Blaise", "Marc", "Andrew", "Anthony", "Dave", "Jonas", "Katherine", "Francis", "Kimberly", "Danny", "Bill", "Cassius", "Lucy", "Flint", "Stella", "Charles", "Henry", "Bob", "Terrel", "Thomas", "Scruffy", "Clark", "Evelyn", "Aiden", "Doalot", "Dumdum", "Jennifer", "Steve", "Edward", "Todd", "Liam", "Hammer"]: MClove[k] = 999

for k in ["Golden", "Group", "Pain", "Deepthroat", "Vanilla", "Big Dick", "Bestiality", "Interracial", "Incest", "Creampie", "Exhibitionist", "Anal", "Oral", "Cum", "Rough", "Sapphic"]: MCkink[k] = 999
These will max out your traits, relationships, and kinks respectively. Note that most scenes in the game, especially in the latter half, are barred by more specific story flags rather than these numbers, but for the scenes where the numbers count (mostly ones that are gated by Lust), this will set you up.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm far too lazy to actually implement this and put in a UI for it and everything (and then maintain it afterward forever, ugh), so I'm just gonna put the instructions here

Put this in your /game folder as console.rpy:

Code:
init python:
    config.console = True
    config.developer = True
Then when in game type shift+O to open the console and put in the following 3 commands:

Code:
for k in ["Dirtiness", "Drinks", "Cheat", "Loyalty", "Willpower", "Submissiveness", "Lust", "Drugs", "Sadness", "Fighting", "Curiosity", "Addiction", "Trust", "Dominance", "Happiness", "Risky"]: MCtrait[k] = 999

for k in ["Jose", "Cleavon", "Richard", "Sharon", "Anton", "Daniel", "Nubia", "Stanislas", "John", "Guy", "Bobo", "William", "Mike", "Max", "Blaise", "Marc", "Andrew", "Anthony", "Dave", "Jonas", "Katherine", "Francis", "Kimberly", "Danny", "Bill", "Cassius", "Lucy", "Flint", "Stella", "Charles", "Henry", "Bob", "Terrel", "Thomas", "Scruffy", "Clark", "Evelyn", "Aiden", "Doalot", "Dumdum", "Jennifer", "Steve", "Edward", "Todd", "Liam", "Hammer"]: MClove[k] = 999

for k in ["Golden", "Group", "Pain", "Deepthroat", "Vanilla", "Big Dick", "Bestiality", "Interracial", "Incest", "Creampie", "Exhibitionist", "Anal", "Oral", "Cum", "Rough", "Sapphic"]: MCkink[k] = 999
These will max out your traits, relationships, and kinks respectively. Note that most scenes in the game, especially in the latter half, are barred by more specific story flags rather than these numbers, but for the scenes where the numbers count (mostly ones that are gated by Lust), this will set you up.
I think there a mod cheat mean is into Multi Mod. Well but it saddn me that the we can increse them but even if we use cheat meanu alredy made by somone we can't tell to Anthony "I said no" al tre choise locked even with dominace increased.

I hope had mad that mod wil make some imporvement int increscing points

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I played through the normal game without any problems. I installed the JokerMod afterwards and got this error right away. It's a pretty simply error, shouldn't take much to fix.

Code:
The label after_load is defined twice, at
  File "game/JokerMod/JokerScreens.rpy", line 174 and
  File "game/script.rpy", line 114.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
As I said in a response to an earlier post, my question was about the current state of the game. Obviously, you know a helluva lot more than I about this game.

Thank you for your detailed and considerate response, especially since you did not have to respond at all.

So, that having been said... when is the next release? Just kidding.
I think I get your point. Like any author, they can change the story. Authors are allowed to do that. Many authors have numerous rewrites that remove ideas and replace them for whatever reason. So while it was originally intended to have incest, he rewrote the story to not have incest. That's the story now and it appears to be the final iteration. So while the previous earlier version had incest it's a moot point now and has been for a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hey guys, I'm getting this error while loading previous chapters saves, on the choices.
Someone can help me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the compressed version with walkthrought, gallery and cheat mod.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.07a
With JokerLeader Walkthrough
And Gallery mod by SteelyDan14
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my unofficial Android port to Ch3.07a

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
any cuckold scenes in this?
The MC is a female. There is a scene where she catches her boyfriend screwing another woman. Does that satisfy your definition of cuckolding? Other than that, she sleeps with whomever you want her to. And I haven't found another scene where one of her lovers sleeps with someone else other than in a sharing context. If I remember correctly, there's one of those with her sister.

Somehow, I don't think that's what you meant, though. But since there is no male MC and we don't see anything from a male's point of view...

Reactions: DirtyMario

Viressa

May 24, 2018
any cuckold scenes in this?
Female protagonist game where you're married to a guy and you can cheat on him with every guy in town, if you choose to. (Only in the first half of the game, though. You eventually get divorced, and while you continue to sleep with the entire town, it's technically no longer cheating.) There's also a scene where your husband throws a house party and invites a bunch of other men over and makes you have sex with them, if you're into that.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hey guys, I'm getting this error while loading previous chapters saves, on the choices.
Someone can help me?
I have the compressed version with walkthrought, gallery and cheat mod.
Someone can help with this? I keep getting the error also when starting a new game, happens whenever a choice appears in ch1 and ch2

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Just found this game, reading all the posts it sounds like the further along this game gets developed the more the incest patch in the OP will make less sense, is this right or is the patch still worth applying?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just found this game, reading all the posts it sounds like the further along this game gets developed the more the incest patch in the OP will make less sense, is this right or is the patch still worth applying?
If you download the game from the OP you don't need an extra patch.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Someone can help with this? I keep getting the error also when starting a new game, happens whenever a choice appears in ch1 and ch2
Have you tried restarting a new save, because there was a few times when I added a few variables back into the game, which could cause some conflict if you didn't restart your game or roll back enough.
Yes, in fact it was one of the reason I preferred rewrote totally the setting, because keeping writing the game with both possibilities would gradually become a nightmare, having to change some events totally from one to another, causing more and more branching, so in the end I decided to bite the bullet and go with only the setting fully rewritten. Keeping working on the old setting and new setting at the same time would have been too much of a pain and would have taken too much time as well.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Have you tried restarting a new save, because there was a few times when I added a few variables back into the game, which could cause some conflict if you didn't restart your game or roll back enough.
Yes, I'm trying to start a new game and change all my saves but whenever a choice comes up there's the error.
Here are some pics from the start.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
That's weird really, if you started a new game and reinstalled, it should go without problem.
Are you using a mod?
If so try without and see if it work as it should, after that, I can only see compatibility of system.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
That's weird really, if you started a new game and reinstalled, it should go without problem.
Are you using a mod?
If so try without and see if it work as it should, after that, I can only see compatibility of system.
I'll reinstall everything and see

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Now that Myriam has taken a horse I hope we get a fisting scene in a future update. Get her more ready to take on horse again. Hope we get a full team gangbang with bukkake ending. Maybe even Myriam eating all the cum. Also, please some more double vag and double anal and maybe triple penetration.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes