Viressa

May 24, 2018
The best way to do it imho is to make the censorship as obvious as possible: "We can't do this, TENANT, this is wrong, I'm your LANDLADY!" Just display your utter contempt for Patreon's arbitrary bullshit.

Better yet, put a blur filter over the whole image whenever anything sexy is happening with your "landlady" and then slap a big Mastercard logo on it.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I refer you to Where the Heart Is. That game, like this one, was planned as an incest game, but Patreon happened.
No, Cheekygimp changed his mind about doing yet another incest game.
From the earliest version, there's never been incest. That's why there's no incest patch, but a mod that has to rewrite major story and plot elements beyond just changing the relations between the MC and Monica and her daughters.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No, Cheekygimp changed his mind about doing yet another incest game.
From the earliest version, there's never been incest. That's why there's no incest patch, but a mod that has to rewrite major story and plot elements beyond just changing the relations between the MC and Monica and her daughters.
Thanks for the additional information.

But mod or patch, it's not there any more, for the reason you stated.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I TRIED AND...I SEE GALLERY IN MENU BUT THAN ITS ERROR

You have to put the folder labeled Bibifoc itself into your game folder NOT it's contents.... it needs to look just like this (as shown in the instruction on the link I posted) 11.jpg

Also unless you have also downloaded the "Incest" patch some scenes will NOT have images in the gallery (specifically any that include Marc or Beast related images)

Reactions: Zorlun

lion100

Jun 28, 2018
You have to put the folder labeled Bibifoc itself into your game folder NOT it's contents.... it needs to look just like this (as shown in the instruction on the link I posted) View attachment 1977189

Also unless you have also downloaded the "Incest" patch some scenes will NOT have images in the gallery (specifically any that include Marc or Beast related images)
IT WORKS NOW ...BUT STILL SOME ARE LOCKS...WONDER HOW TO UNLOCK...THANKS ILL FIND OUT

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I refer you to Where the Heart Is. That game, like this one, was planned as an incest game, but Patreon happened. So, like this game, the developer changed course. That did not prevent someone from creating an incest patch, which I'm sure was used by many. However, it eventually became too complicated and weird for the patcher to continue, and the patch has subsequently been abandoned. I suspect the developer didn't like that patch, and at least didn't make it easy for the patcher.
I see, and thanks for the reference, though one example it does not really change my position/sensation.

It is true that I have not done a full survey of all the possible games, but as I mentioned explicitly, I was referring to all the ones with incest possibility I have seen (and clearly I had not seen that one).

It is of course possible that by simple chance I ended up with a "biased sample" of incest games, in which all where like I described (or if I include the example you provided, the vast majority), while if one looked at all the games with incest or an incest patch, my sensation would prove wrong.
Again, I was just referring to my impression, not to a "truth of faith" :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I see, and thanks for the reference, though one example it does not really change my position/sensation.
I didn't expect it to. It's just one example that happened around the same time as this game.
It is true that I have not done a full survey of all the possible games, but as I mentioned explicitly, I was referring to all the ones with incest possibility I have seen (and clearly I had not seen that one).

It is of course possible that by simple chance I ended up with a "biased sample" of incest games, in which all where like I described (or if I include the example you provided, the vast majority), while if one looked at all the games with incest or an incest patch, my sensation would prove wrong.
Again, I was just referring to my impression, not to a "truth of faith" :)
I understand that you are defensive about what you are doing. You are providing a service that takes some time and effort on your part. And here's this newbie (me) that seems to be trying to thwart your efforts. Please believe me when I say that is NOT my intent at all.

My problem is that I get a bright idea in my head and I just have to share it with the world. In other words I'm a smartass. Have been all my life, and gotten in trouble for it too many times to count. I do have at least one good quality, though. If I make a mistake I own up to it. I therefore apologize for anything I wrote which you took as belittling or misrepresenting your effort or your patch. As I said, I often write something without thinking through about the effect it might have.

You are a good supporter of this game and it's developer. If there is anything I do NOT want is for us to become enemies.

Peace.

"Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."... well, maybe not forever, but for today at least. ;)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
You are a good supporter of this game and it's developer. If there is anything I do NOT want is for us to become enemies.

Peace.
Oh, don't worry, I did not feel especially especially "smartassed" ;-), nor I see any specific conflict between us :).

Is just that coming now, you missed the waves of aggressive attacks at Zorlun (but also anybody who tried to explain the situation, inlcuding me) when he had to take out the incest and bestiality, then again the same waves some time after, than more recently some people getting upset at me for seemingly forcing the incest in, going in the direction of another long polemic.
So, I needed to be sure nobody jumped at the possibility of flaming around :)

It would be much simpler for everybody, including the ones that spent time and energy in the past to flame against Zolrun, myself, and others, if they had just played the game, enjoyed the kinks and situations they liked, avoided the ones they didn't, and if they didn't like something in a mod/patch, whether it is incest, bestiality, etc., they just didn't install it.

Zorlun had made efforts, with good results that go to his credit, to make sore most kinks could somehow be avoided, if so wished (the Anthony situation was not completely avoidable, because that too fundamental in developing Myriam's story).
And even if you look at the code, even the way he built his code, and the variables, etc. is better than what I have seen in the past done by a number of professional programmers.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes