msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1925868

Project Myriam: Life and Exlorations Walkthrough for v3.06+p

Local download: View attachment 1925867
Alternate download link: Google Drive

The walkthrough got a bit huge since the game has so many options and branching paths. If you want to dive in deep, all the info is there but its probably better used as a reference than read in full. I added 2 easy to follow paths which cover the majority of (sexy) content.

20220308: Update to version 3.03
20220715: Update to version 3.06
hope you update

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
In the new update, will there be a bestiality in the veterinary hospital and will there be a bestiality in general, or will we wait another month?

Reactions: GaRbS

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Just found this game, reading all the posts it sounds like the further along this game gets developed the more the incest patch in the OP will make less sense, is this right or is the patch still worth applying?
The incest patch makes sense if you want to keep the incest in and see, for as much as a patch made without him can, the game as Zorlun had originally foreseen.

Recently there has been a lot of confusion, because new people discovered the game (which is good), about the incest patch, being considered as something invented by me and that had nothing to do with the original game.

In reality, the incest was in the game from the start, Zolrun had to take it away due to Patreon, so I only put it back in.

That said, if e.g. you are interested only in lesbian activity, or only in bestiality, the incest patch is alsmot useless, because it will not add up anything substantial to your game play.

The incest patch will still make sense till when Marc exist and is referenced to as character, and if there is any ending mentioning Marc - but again, makes sense depending on the game play, or on whether you want to explore all possibilities of the game, or not.
I am mentioning ending, because at a point Zorlun had hinted that one of the endings in future could still include Marc, though of course it is still possible that Zorlun gives in to the new followers that do not want any possibility of incest and Marc, and eliminate him completely (though that, could please some supporters, but also lose other supporters).

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Recently there has been a lot of confusion, because new people discovered the game (which is good), about the incest patch, being considered as something invented by me and that had nothing to do with the original game.
To be fair, there's more than one game on here with a fan-made incest patch, where the original game was not intended to be an incestuous relationship at all. And basically every thread for non-incest games has someone demanding that incest be added, either through new characters being introduced or existing relationships being rewritten. (Or, more rarely, incest being added with an existing character in the game who doesn't have sexual content. Rarely because the existence of a female character usually implies that sexual content with her is intended: A game that doesn't intend to have incest in it usually just won't include your character's family at all. But there are some exceptions to this, LOQOO for example.)

Incest fans are just insufferable horndogs who demand that every game have our fetish added to it. (And in this community, we're very spoiled: Most WEGs that come out are incest simulators*. But somehow that's not enough.)

Anyway, that was a ramble, but my point is, concluding the incest patch was fan-added since this game's default doesn't have an obviously censored "landlady" relationship that makes no sense, is a pretty reasonable assumption to make.

"Incest simulator" is my tongue-in-cheek name for the genre of game of "You're some early-20's NEET who lives in a house with your hot 'landlady' and one or two hot 'roommates' and the game is about your household being turned into your personal harem, and maybe there are some other girls on the side too like a hot neighbor or your teacher or something but the 'landlady' and your 'roommates' are 100% the main attraction." Like, spend any time on this site at all and you'll quickly notice the games that *don't* fit this description are the exception.

Last edited:

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
I'm not trying to sound rude but.. why does this have the "animated" tag? i have played 1 walkthrough without seeing a single animation (just dodged the weird stuff) am i missing something?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
In the new update, will there be a bestiality in the veterinary hospital and will there be a bestiality in general, or will we wait another month?
Zorlun is the only one that can give a full answer, what is sure, because was already indicated, was that there will be the continuation/end of the pool scene , and that Zorlun already said that in future there could be other events at the clinic and/or involving also other dogs, a bit like happened in the park

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Zorlun is the only one that can give a full answer, what is sure, because was already indicated, was that there will be the continuation/end of the pool scene , and that Zorlun already said that in future there could be other events at the clinic and/or involving also other dogs, a bit like happened in the park
Would be cool to see Myriam tied up in the vets boarding area and dog after dog takes her in the pussy and ass while some mount her shoulders and fuck her mouth. Cumming all over her face.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm not trying to sound rude but.. why does this have the "animated" tag? i have played 1 walkthrough without seeing a single animation (just dodged the weird stuff) am i missing something?
No you didn't. I'm not certain why the game has this tag myself. Maybe the 3-picture sequences count as animation already? I'm not sure how the guidelines on this are but it shouldn't have that tag in my opinion.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Nope, not in the next, it will be for later.
Well I don't know either, I don't ever remember adding it, will take that off (I don't know if it was added by a moderator or me with a pacing dementia).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Incest fans are just insufferable horndogs who demand that every game have our fetish added to it.
I admit to being a VERY INSUFFERABLE horndog who first came to AVNs for incest content and who plays several games which have it. Actually, I actively look for those games.

However, I seem to remember arguing against the incest patch for this game. Hmm... my memory must be mistaken, since you say otherwise. Damned dementia. Oh, well...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I admit to being a VERY INSUFFERABLE horndog who first came to AVNs for incest content and who plays several games which have it. Actually, I actively look for those games.

However, I seem to remember arguing against the incest patch for this game. Hmm... my memory must be mistaken, since you say otherwise. Damned dementia. Oh, well...
Favorite incest game for me and first Avn I ever played was Milfy City
That’s the kind of incest I like to see where the mother seduces the son into it

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Incest fans are just insufferable horndogs who demand that every game have our fetish added to it. (And in this community, we're very spoiled: Most WEGs that come out are incest simulators*. But somehow that's not enough.)

Anyway, that was a ramble, but my point is, concluding the incest patch was fan-added since this game's default doesn't have an obviously censored "landlady" relationship that makes no sense, is a pretty reasonable assumption to make.
Well, the one about "insufferable horndogs", or anyway pushing for every game to have it, and to bashing people for not having the same kink, can become applicable to almost any "kink" and even sexual inclination, especially on F95 (well, they can be aggressive while hiding behind the keyboard, so to speak).
Without forcibly the "horndogs" qualification, but I have seen for all kind of combinations being very aggressive about it (in case you wonder, yes, even Lesbians) though my sensation is that the most extreme ones are the ones that define themselves and others by their sexual orientation and/or their sexuality by their kinks, rather than just saying they are people, who also have sexual preferences and eventually "kinks".

To stop my own rambling ;-), I would agree in general with you about the fact people can misunderstood in good faith.
But in my comment, I was specifically thinking about, and referring to, people who were stating as a fact that for sure there was never any incest in the game, with corollary that was proven by the fact Zorlun diffuses a version without incest, and being even quite "warned up" about the fact I would have created it of my own initiative and kind of adulterated the game by doing so.

Effectively, it may well be that I have not played enough, but I have yet to see a game here where incest appears really as something forced by a modder - all the ones I have seen in reality were already prepared for it, in some cases even with the evident "landlady/landlord and tenant" thing.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Effectively, it may well be that I have not played enough, but I have yet to see a game here where incest appears really as something forced by a modder - all the ones I have seen in reality were already prepared for it, in some cases even with the evident "landlady/landlord and tenant" thing.
I refer you to Where the Heart Is. That game, like this one, was planned as an incest game, but Patreon happened. So, like this game, the developer changed course. That did not prevent someone from creating an incest patch, which I'm sure was used by many. However, it eventually became too complicated and weird for the patcher to continue, and the patch has subsequently been abandoned. I suspect the developer didn't like that patch, and at least didn't make it easy for the patcher.

These days, with a few years of dealing with that issue, developers can prepare their games to circumvent Patreon's laws.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes