WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I wonder if Casey Ryback is in the kitchen cooking birthday meal.

Happy birthday Zorlun.
Yes, and Jordan Tate waits in the Cake for a surprise birthday serenade.

Happy B-Day Developer!

Reactions: Zorlun

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
I didn't know that the developer of the game "Zorluna" has a birthday today. I join congratulations, health, happiness and more imagination!!!

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I am disabled and on a very limited income. I play these games to have something to keep my interest up. I like games like AWAM and JOHN but the slow update cycle makes it also certain that even if they do one day get to completion it would be long after I'm gone. Games like Myriam and Granmas house have fast updates and deserve our support. No games is perfect but I enjoy these and even comment once in a while. To the devs Thank Ypu.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
What kind of incest scenes are in this game?
Nothing, incest was removed at the behest of Patreon. A fan-made incest patch by ouch2020 is maintained and restores the relationship, but the only incest there is to be restored is with her son Marc. There will *not* be scenes of Myriam with her daughter Katherine, but Zorlun has expressed interest in introducing Myriam's brother and father for her to fuck at some point in the future.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
As said, the incest with Marc (the son before) was cut due to Patreon bringing the hammer down, but there is still a scene with her cousin during a foursome, after that, I want to fool around with the MC's father and brother (but nothing set in stone for now as it's not for soon).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As said, the incest with Marc (the son before) was cut due to Patreon bringing the hammer down, but there is still a scene with her cousin during a foursome, after that, I want to fool around with the MC's father and brother (but nothing set in stone for now as it's not for soon).
If there is not to be sex with Katherine, why are we collecting Love points for her? If they are too low, will she run away to join the circus?

Reactions: Night Hacker

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Adding up to Viressa and Zorlun himself... Keep in mind Zorlun had mentioned Myriam's father and brother, and mentioned them again now, but he may have the same "Patreon problem" he had for Marc.
Since I am doing the patch for Marc, but it is an "incest patch", not a "Marc patch", if I am still following when that happen, I will make sure to insert in it also the necessary for the father and brother. Actually, Viressa's answer suggests there is very little incest content, I personally think it is a fair amount (well, considering it is not the only kink, and the story is not specifically about Myriam and Marc).
But remember the situation is different. For Marc, Zorlun had changed the text to change the relationships, but the images were and are there - I do not have the assets, I do not make images, I only work on text/code and variables.
In the case of the father and brother, it is a different matter, once Zorlun says they are the father and brother, I don't think there is a way to change the relationship to avoid touching Patreon's restrictions, thus will have to be seen for the images.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Remind me not to play that one. As much as I like Katherine (actually because I like Katherine), I'm not about to play a game to watch her be abused by that worthless excuse of a human being.
Well, if I recall well, Zorlun was not against making in future something with Katherine, but it is far from guaranteed, and as far as I remember, there was no reference to Anthony appearing there at all, even less as sexual partner for Katherine.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
If there is not to be sex with Katherine, why are we collecting Love points for her? If they are too low, will she run away to join the circus?
The points are not about sex, they're more a gauge for status relationship going both ways and will have their use during some decision part of some characters or Myriam. (They will probably not all be used though.)
When do you plan to make update with side jobs? Oldmans, prison and tutor?
When I can, I wanted to go for the old men last update instead of Bobo, but the situation was easier to pursue the Bobo line.
Well, if I recall well, Zorlun was not against making in future something with Katherine, but it is far from guaranteed, and as far as I remember, there was no reference to Anthony appearing there at all, even less as sexual partner for Katherine.
I don't remember ever saying that, I do remember someone talking about the idea, but that's all, I have already another project in mind that I want to do after Myriam, which will be more fantasy/sci-fi with some inspiration of isekai/leveling web novels.

Not that I would be opposed to it, but I have so many ideas I want to do, I will have quite some ideas for games to go through before going back to some already existing characters.

Though I do want to reuse some fetish characters from game to game, as if they were actors with another role.

As a long term spoiler (already revealed) next MC will be younger and a ginger head (and a badass ^^ ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor and ouch2020

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I don't remember ever saying that, I do remember someone talking about the idea, but that's all, I have already another project in mind that I want to do after Myriam, which will be more fantasy/sci-fi with some inspiration of isekai/leveling web novels.
Ambitious! Daz3D assets of fantasy/sci-fi stuff that actually look good are really hard to find. I certainly wouldn't want to attempt it. (Not that I'm cut out to make Daz3D stuff at all. I attempted to write one of these games making the images in Honey Select, but the amount of work it took to do backgrounds and posing for the mundane scenes that make up 90% of the story turned me off to that real quick, and Honey Select is easy mode compared to a professional toolset. Ultimately it just ended up being a family of character models that I had some fun putting in some naughty poses until I got bored of them.)

A very funny idea, since you're basing it on litrpg web novel garbage, is to make all those stat notification pop-ups for traits and kinks something that actually exists in the world and the MC can react to rather than part of the interface.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes