Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The points are not about sex, they're more a gauge for status relationship going both ways and will have their use during some decision part of some characters or Myriam. (They will probably not all be used though.)
Yes, I understand how such points variables generally work in AVNs.

If you are opposed to having Katherine directly involved in a sex act with Myriam, there are other ways to have Katherine lose her virginity in Myriam's presence (in a more-or-less romantic setting, not rape). Think about it, if the thought appeals to you.

It seems to me that you have already laid the groundwork when you showed Katherine getting excited over seeing Myriam engaged in sex. I've been waiting for another shoe to drop in that thread. Am I waiting in vain?

Of course, I don't expect you to give away your plans. So I understand that you might not want to answer that question.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ambitious! Daz3D assets of fantasy/sci-fi stuff that actually look good are really hard to find. I certainly wouldn't want to attempt it. (Not that I'm cut out to make Daz3D stuff at all. I attempted to write one of these games making the images in Honey Select, but the amount of work it took to do backgrounds and posing for the mundane scenes that make up 90% of the story turned me off to that real quick, and Honey Select is easy mode compared to a professional toolset. Ultimately it just ended up being a family of character models that I had some fun putting in some naughty poses until I got bored of them.)

A very funny idea, since you're basing it on litrpg web novel garbage, is to make all those stat notification pop-ups for traits and kinks something that actually exists in the world and the MC can react to rather than part of the interface.
Lot of garbage certainly, but I love the idea of them as a long time table top RPG player and game master, I always like a good fantasy or sci-fi universe, but as for all the adult games, there aren't much that satiate me, I find something interesting in a few of them but never enough to say they were the "one", so I always was tempted to write my own too, so why not try with a little cross platform with adult games. ^^
Yes, I understand how such points variables generally work in AVNs.

If you are opposed to having Katherine directly involved in a sex act with Myriam, there are other ways to have Katherine lose her virginity in Myriam's presence (in a more-or-less romantic setting, not rape). Think about it, if the thought appeals to you.

It seems to me that you have already laid the groundwork when you showed Katherine getting excited over seeing Myriam engaged in sex. I've been waiting for another shoe to drop in that thread. Am I waiting in vain?

Of course, I don't expect you to give away your plans. So I understand that you might not want to answer that question.
It's a question I have answered quite a lot of time now, the thing is with Katherine is that she is a very important character in the game and for Myriam, her role being to be always a true loving presence for Myriam, without conditions or doubts, whatever happen one will always be here for the other.

And that imply no corruption, which people seems to keep confusing with no naughty business, there will be some possibilities for naughty moment between Katherine and Myriam via triangular relationships (my plans are with William and/or Jenny). So no, you're not waiting in vain if you want some naughty business with Katherine, but you are if you're waiting for some corruption and humiliation with Katherine, this won't happen.

In the end, each characters are in the game to play a role in Myriam's life and evolution, and Katherine's role is all about love with Myriam, not romantical but still true love, she will always be a positive anchor in Myriam's life in the game.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Lot of garbage certainly, but I love the idea of them as a long time table top RPG player and game master, I always like a good fantasy or sci-fi universe, but as for all the adult games, there aren't much that satiate me, I find something interesting in a few of them but never enough to say they were the "one", so I always was tempted to write my own too, so why not try with a little cross platform with adult games. ^^
Oh, when I said litrpg novels were "garbage", I meant they're garbage in the same way pizza is garbage. It's terrible for you and I'd be much healthier if I cut it out of my diet, but what's the point of living longer if that longer life doesn't have pizza in it?

*looks at their copy of ISSTH with 1500 chapters left to read*

Anyway, as far as "sexy litrpg with a female protagonist" goes, all the examples I've encountered are basically novelized versions of those japanese RPGMaker games where the protagonist just gets endlessly raped by every enemy she encounters. That's what I assumed you meant you were writing, but then you called her a "badass." There's interesting unexplored territory here, an erotic story in this style where the female protagonist is more dominant like a male harem fantasy MC would be. It has the potential to be unique.

Reactions: Zorlun

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And that imply no corruption, which people seems to keep confusing with no naughty business, there will be some possibilities for naughty moment between Katherine and Myriam via triangular relationships (my plans are with William and/or Jenny). So no, you're not waiting in vain if you want some naughty business with Katherine, but you are if you're waiting for some corruption and humiliation with Katherine, this won't happen.
I do NOT want any humiliation involving Katherine, nor am I looking to see her turned into a slut.

But, you have outlined the exact scenario I was hoping for. So you have made me a happy pervert, and I shall wait patiently, enjoying the other scenarios you present to us in the meantime.

Thank you for responding.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I don't remember ever saying that, I do remember someone talking about the idea, but that's all, I have already another project in mind that I want to do after Myriam, which will be more fantasy/sci-fi with some inspiration of isekai/leveling web novels.

Not that I would be opposed to, but I have so many ideas I want to do, I will have quite some ideas for games to go through before going back to some already existing characters.

Though I do want to reuse some fetish characters from game to game, as if they were actors with another role.
Uh, could be my bad memory, sorry, I also remember someone else suggesting the idea, as a way to go around the fact Katherine will not have almost no sex content here, but I was convinced you had said it was also a possibility.

As a long term spoiler (already revealed) next MC will be younger and a ginger head (and a badass ^^ ).
Fantasy/Sci-fi, badass younger ginger head ? Like it already !! :) Looking forward to the continuation of Myriam, but also looking forward to that !

Quite funny, I was also developing an idea for something that involves a young red haired, though nothing related, or similar in any way to Myriam or any of your characters - but I am sure your game will come much earlier than any idea I may have (which probably will never become a reality, or anyway not be released).

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Oh, when I said litrpg novels were "garbage", I meant they're garbage in the same way pizza is garbage. It's terrible for you and I'd be much healthier if I cut it out of my diet, but what's the point of living longer if that longer life doesn't have pizza in it?
Uh, actually, a good pizza is not worst for your health than a lot of other stuff, and actually much better than a lot of stuff, depending also on what you put on it and how is made - though if you forgive me a bit of "food racism", if you are from USA, the problem is also the different views of the concept of "good pizza" :p :) (yep, I know, that's nasty, but I could not resist the temptation).

Which going back to book, tales, novels, etc., could be put as in, reading ponderous literature about different subjects is good, but from time to time, even one deep in that, needs to refresh their brain with something lighter and let their fantasy go :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

*looks at their copy of ISSTH with 1500 chapters left to read*

Anyway, as far as "sexy litrpg with a female protagonist" goes, all the examples I've encountered are basically novelized versions of those japanese RPGMaker games where the protagonist just gets endlessly raped by every enemy she encounters. That's what I assumed you meant you were writing, but then you called her a "badass." There's interesting unexplored territory here, an erotic story in this style where the female protagonist is more dominant like a male harem fantasy MC would be. It has the potential to be unique.
The chain rape of the weak MC by monsters is not the way I was going, no, though I wanted of course to add the option of losing the fights and collecting monsters fuck scenes, but it would be for gallery purpose, not the main point of the game.

No it would be more following the evolution and raise into OP of the badass female MC, there is very little of female MC in these web novels or web comics and even when they do, they too often make her weak in front of some random male character so she can be saved and make some poor romance, which also often the case with any strong female character, MC or not, they are badasses until the moment an heroic dick swing around and the author decide to transform her in a damsel in distress and make her panties drop. I find generally this trope very insidious, as if the author wanted to show you that a female character can be as strong as she want, until a "true" male comes in the picture (and boy do they love this trope in web novel and comics). Don't get me wrong I understand that an author want is male MC to be heroic, strong and be a charismatic pantie dropper, but when it's every single novel or comics in that line, it gets boring and misogynistic (that was also what brought me to female MC in adult games).

So no, she will be a tough cookie, a bit of a tomboy and will go break some skulls (and dicks) of various sizes. ^^
Uh, could be my bad memory, sorry, I also remember someone else suggesting the idea, as a way to go around the fact Katherine will not have almost no sex content here, but I was convinced you had said it was also a possibility.

Fantasy/Sci-fi, badass younger ginger head ? Like it already !! :) Looking forward to the continuation of Myriam, but also looking forward to that !

Quite funny, I was also developing an idea for something that involves a young red haired, though nothing related, or similar in any way to Myriam or any of your characters - but I am sure your game will come much earlier than any idea I may have (which probably will never become a reality, or anyway not be released).
Well, never say never, I can't say I will never do that, but clearly it's not in the near future plans.
Not a fan of fantasy in adult games at all. Guessing there's still a lot to go on this one though.
I get that, but I hope you still give it a try if you enjoy Project Myriam, maybe I could convert you to some fantasy fun. ^^

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun with what characters can we expect scenes in the upcoming update? For now we know about Marc and Captain Part2
Yes, there will be also a scene around Lucy and I wanted to fool around with a new "weird event", but the second part of the pool event took me longer than I had planed, so I may be shorter on that front.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
No it would be more following the evolution and raise into OP of the badass female MC, there is very little of female MC in these web novels or web comics and even when they do, they too often make her weak in front of some random male character so she can be saved and make some poor romance, which also often the case with any strong female character, MC or not, they are badasses until the moment an heroic dick swing around and the author decide to transform her in a damsel in distress and make her panties drop. I find generally this trope very insidious, as if the author wanted to show you that a female character can be as strong as she want, until a "true" male comes in the picture (and boy do they love this trope in web novel and comics).
Grr, I hate this trope so much. It's like an ironclad rule that a female MC can never ever ever be stronger than her male love interest, even in stories where she can smash planets with a thought. She can only ever, at most, be #2. (And more often, far far lower than that, cause we gotta have rapist minor villains the LI has to save her from. God forbid a female MC can take care of such pests herself!)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
As said, the incest with Marc (the son before) was cut due to Patreon bringing the hammer down, but there is still a scene with her cousin during a foursome, after that, I want to fool around with the MC's father and brother (but nothing set in stone for now as it's not for soon).
Does it really make any difference? Regardless of what he's called 'officially', everyone who has played the game for a while knows who Marc is actually supposed to be. I don't even bother with the patch. As far as I'm concerned, he's Myriam's son and always will be.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Yes, there will be also a scene around Lucy and I wanted to fool around with a new "weird event", but the second part of the pool event took me longer than I had planed, so I may be shorter on that front.
Nice, hope the mummy comes back. Thanks for your answer

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Grr, I hate this trope so much. It's like an ironclad rule that a female MC can never ever ever be stronger than her male love interest, even in stories where she can smash planets with a thought. She can only ever, at most, be #2. (And more often, far far lower than that, cause we gotta have rapist minor villains the LI has to save her from. God forbid a female MC can take care of such pests herself!)
They can't really fight, though.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Does it really make any difference? Regardless of what he's called 'officially', everyone who has played the game for a while knows who Marc is actually supposed to be. I don't even bother with the patch. As far as I'm concerned, he's Myriam's son and always will be.
The censorship is "He's her partner's son from his previous relationship, but they've been together for so long that they have a mother and son relationship even if they aren't blood related and her and his father never got married for whatever reason." It's incestuous in the way that matters to me, which is in the familial relationship, even though it dodges patreons rules which forbids both blood relationships and stepfamily stuff. (Making them blood related adds some extra spicy taboo to the mix, but it's not what makes incest hot, imho.) Compared to most other games where it gets censored with a nonsensical "She's his landlady but also drives him to school and makes him breakfast and kisses him on the forehead every morning" relationship, this game doesn't really need a patch to fix it.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, I guess it is a matter of taste, and of when they started playing.
I had started making the patch for myself when the Patreon change happened, because I found annoying the whole thing - less visible than the "landlady" kind of stuff, but still, something a bit forced. But that's me.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes