Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.08a
With JokerLeader Walkthrough
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch3 08a

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Obviously that isn't going to happen. There's a big difference between being dominant and being a bully. Why after throwing off the shackles of Anthony would Myriam allow Marc to behave in the same way? If you're expecting Marc to become a younger version of his father, and for Myriam to just accept it, then I think you're going to be very disappointed. Whatever sex games they play, Myriam is still going to be Marc's legal guardian until he turns 18. So effectively till then, he has to do what she says.
He's already 18 tho (which just makes the whole "custody battle" plot even more nonsensical but the alternative is this game gets banned from Patreon soooo)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone know what blocks William off? If you have very high dirtyness, lust or submissiveness are they a factor? Or is it possibly because Myriam chooses to pursue a relationship with Marc ( if she doesn't she gets William instead)?
I have no idea about this. In one of the older versions, I chose to not have Myriam do anything sexual with William when the opportunity first arose. After choosing that, there was no option to do anything sexual with him in the school showers, so I assumed that he was just blocked off for the rest of the game. But in V3.07, when William was sleeping over at Myriam's place, they were able to fool around, despite my earlier choices. So it does appear that he can be blocked off for a time, and then become available again.
It's not to do with any of those stats as far as I remember, nor affected by Marc. You can inadvertently skip a good-sized chunk of William's content through a story choice early on. I would need to check the script for the specifics, but as far as I remember his content in this update is gated purely by story flags, not stats.

If you take the time to help Bobo with some food after finding him beat up in the underpass, you'll lock yourself out of a lot of William's content. It is one of the less elegant pieces in the game's design, imho.

bomg

May 16, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with my game, it always ends where the previous version ends. Like instead of getting 3.08's ending I get 3.07's even if I start a new game.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with my game, it always ends where the previous version ends. Like instead of getting 3.08's ending I get 3.07's even if I start a new game.
Because you installed an outdated mod from the previous Version.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It's not to do with any of those stats as far as I remember, nor affected by Marc. You can inadvertently skip a good-sized chunk of William's content through a story choice early on. I would need to check the script for the specifics, but as far as I remember his content in this update is gated purely by story flags, not stats.
In that case, I can't understand why I can't get it? Because at no point have I denied any content with William. I've not chosen to avoid his content at any point. But from the point where Myriam comes across him in the school showers, his content has been blanked out. If what you said was correct, then that shouldn't be the case

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In that case, I can't understand why I can't get it? Because at no point have I denied any content with William. I've not chosen to avoid his content at any point. But from the point where Myriam comes across him in the school showers, his content has been blanked out. If what you said was correct, then that shouldn't be the case
See the comment I quoted. If Myriam spends too long taking care of Bobo in the underpass she'll have less time to spend with William, cutting his content short.

Reactions: Sol_Invictus2009
May 7, 2021
Did you take your time with the homeless guy (there's an option to just help and an option to take your time)? If you do, I think it locks you out of William content.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Did you take your time with the homeless guy (there's an option to just help and an option to take your time)? If you do, I think it locks you out of William content.
That seems a bizarre reason for excluding you from that content. I mean why should that affect her relationship with William?

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes