Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
How i get the maid scene?
I have several saves, the one I got it on was the submissive route. I played through and went for submissive whenever that was a choice and of course, doing what Marc wants. Not my favourite route but...

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Yes, you can avoid every sex scene in the game, depending on choices, some choices made can lock you on a sex scene in short or long term, but in the end, you'll be able to go through the whole game without one sex scene.
Zorlun I'm pretty sure this is incorrect

You are able to shut Anthony down at the hotel if you decided not to shower and just go back to the room, but when they get to the house you either fuck him in the hot tub or in bed. I couldn't find any choice to shut him down for that scene

Also while I personally don't count dream scenes, some might, and the first one of her getting assaulted by the demonic hotel clerk who attacked her earlier is unavoidable too

So there are two scenes people cant avoid

....unless I'm stupid and I missed something to avoid those, In which case ignore me :ROFLMAO:

Spicy Ketchup

Oct 14, 2017
I got the follow error after meeting Crystal.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 20014, in script
    $ my_notify({"Crystal" : 1})
  File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 20014, in <module>
  File "game/notification.rpy", line 76, in my_notify
    l = update_stats(d)
  File "game/notification.rpy", line 67, in update_stats
    MCtrait[x] +=d[x]
KeyError: u'Crystal'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    l = update_stats(d)
    MCtrait[x] +=d[x]

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch3.09a
Mon Oct 10 20:22:41 2022

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I got the follow error after meeting Crystal.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    l = update_stats(d)
    MCtrait[x] +=d[x]

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    l = update_stats(d)
    MCtrait[x] +=d[x]

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch3.09a
Mon Oct 10 20:22:41 2022
Ehm, given the existence of a quantity of mods and a patch for the game, you need to give the indication if you are using any patch/mod.
I played the game both without my patch for chapter 3 (when preparing the patch, I load a save from the previous patched version, and continue from there to see the content that eventually needs adaptations), and with my patch (that is how I create it), and I did not get any error there.
At a first look, would seem like it is missing a variable definition, which is present both in the original Zorlun+Prometheus version, and in the latest version of the incest patch, and surely in any of the latest versions of the mods.
Check you are not using one of the mods in an old version, that uses an older version of the variables.rpy and variables.rpyc files.

Reactions: Zorlun

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hi at all!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for any help!!!
When you meet Bobo, just get him warm clothes, don't get him food. When you arrive back at the house William will be there and if your Lust is high enough you'll have the opportunity to fuck him. Then later when you drive him in the car and arrive at the church, you'll get the option to blow him before you go in, which leads to the scene above.

Dec 13, 2019
this game is a real gem. i was happy to write the main theme and gift it to zorlun as a gift for all the help he gave it to me when i was totally green. i just wonder how he can build so perfect renders: those are as clean as a perfect cristal and the illumination of the scene is more than perfect, he's a real master in the art of rendering. can't wait for the complete version of the game. cheers

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hey Zorlun, will Crystal be in the next update going to the beach with Myriam? Cause if those two are on the beach together, people are going to drown cause the life guard or anyone with a pulse would be checking them out

Last edited:
Reactions: peas and Zorlun

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
When you meet Bobo, just get him warm clothes, don't get him food. When you arrive back at the house William will be there and if your Lust is high enough you'll have the opportunity to fuck him. Then later when you drive him in the car and arrive at the church, you'll get the option to blow him before you go in, which leads to the scene above.
Oki, thank you. I'll try it. (y)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
"well-known member" :ROFLMAO: is a very subjective term here. I don't think many here understand the Double entendre possible.
Just because you have a certain amount of comments and reactions is like giving participation trophies to every team.
As I'm sure most of us know, the ratio of comments to reactions is the standard to go by, not in all cases, but in most.

You, Kyla_Angel, expressed yourself very well.
We don't need or want critics of their own personal uninformed opinion of someone else's hard work.
Google how to be a movie critic, and if you spend time comprehending the subject, you will be blown away by the actual
studious requirement needed.
Sorry for the soapbox.
Viva La Common sense!
Common sense on F95. :KEK:

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Plut0o

Oct 11, 2022
This game is so good, I tend to grab incest Taboo's and the like for a bit 'pre-game' and 'edging' during work or long days, knowing I'm going home for a great fuck or a good 'batin session. But this game just absolutely grabs me, I just love Myriam and the kinky stuff you put her in.

I just finished it earlier today, I had version cebs 0,3,05 and I cant find a 0,3,09 version with 'Cebs' and my saves are incompatible with the other android ports. I don't know if there is some secret to get straight to the same point with some copy/paste of codes?

This definitely checks into alot of my kinks, and maybe it's wishful thinking, but if I could code and all that (which i definitely can't) I'd love to make her 'hate anal' instead of loving it, but I would also not want to change the anal scenes.. just make them... A bit more on the 'not so consensual' side. Also judging by those massive dicks shes getting, i would also love to see some 'over-time-damage' occurring, like.. maybe rip a little, hard to sit down, maybe have a doctor check it out. And maybe an on/off switch on the bush.

But hey, it's my first comment here, I have no idea what I'm talking about, and maybe the beauty of this game is that I'm only limited to what you provide. Thank you for this amazing game!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hey Zorlun, will Crystal be in the next update going to the beach with Myriam? Cause if those two are on the beach together, people are going to drown cause the life guard or anyone with a pulse would be checking them out
Well, there is no certainty about Crystal, but about Cassius... Well, I would not be surprised if Myriam at the beach ordered a cocktail "on the beach", imagine which one... :p ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes