Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 1487091

Overview:
You guide Myriam, as her life changes in a new city and finds herself pushed out of a sheltered life, will she embrace her new found independence or will she slip back into the comfort of a subservient life; will she venture forth and explore her repress desires and the opportunities that open up to her or will she let herself be submerged by life; will she follow the advice of good people or be manipulated by evil ones; and of all those weird events that she will fall upon... You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-06
Release Date: 2022-10-06
Developer: Zorlun - -
Censored: No
Version: ch3.09a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android (courtesy of Dahlia vch3.08a ): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID *

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Multi Mod - Fan Sign - Walkthrough PDF

*This port/version is not released by the developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1274284 View attachment 1274280 View attachment 1274282 View attachment 1274276 View attachment 1274273 View attachment 1274275 View attachment 1274277 View attachment 1274278 View attachment 1274279 View attachment 1330393 View attachment 1437228 View attachment 1437229 View attachment 1577422 View attachment 1577423 View attachment 1577424 View attachment 1637646 View attachment 1692215
The saves don't work, if that isn't fixed I will have to stop playing the game. I don't have the time nor the patience to keep going through everything I have already gone through to see the new stuff.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun I'm pretty sure this is incorrect

You are able to shut Anthony down at the hotel if you decided not to shower and just go back to the room, but when they get to the house you either fuck him in the hot tub or in bed. I couldn't find any choice to shut him down for that scene

Also while I personally don't count dream scenes, some might, and the first one of her getting assaulted by the demonic hotel clerk who attacked her earlier is unavoidable too

So there are two scenes people cant avoid

....unless I'm stupid and I missed something to avoid those, In which case ignore me :ROFLMAO:
You're right, there is the nightmare scene.
Hey Zorlun, will Crystal be in the next update going to the beach with Myriam? Cause if those two are on the beach together, people are going to drown cause the life guard or anyone with a pulse would be checking them out
Nope, not this time. ^^
This game is so good, I tend to grab incest Taboo's and the like for a bit 'pre-game' and 'edging' during work or long days, knowing I'm going home for a great fuck or a good 'batin session. But this game just absolutely grabs me, I just love Myriam and the kinky stuff you put her in.

I just finished it earlier today, I had version cebs 0,3,05 and I cant find a 0,3,09 version with 'Cebs' and my saves are incompatible with the other android ports. I don't know if there is some secret to get straight to the same point with some copy/paste of codes?

This definitely checks into alot of my kinks, and maybe it's wishful thinking, but if I could code and all that (which i definitely can't) I'd love to make her 'hate anal' instead of loving it, but I would also not want to change the anal scenes.. just make them... A bit more on the 'not so consensual' side. Also judging by those massive dicks shes getting, i would also love to see some 'over-time-damage' occurring, like.. maybe rip a little, hard to sit down, maybe have a doctor check it out. And maybe an on/off switch on the bush.

But hey, it's my first comment here, I have no idea what I'm talking about, and maybe the beauty of this game is that I'm only limited to what you provide. Thank you for this amazing game!
You're welcome, glad you enjoy the game.
The saves don't work, if that isn't fixed I will have to stop playing the game. I don't have the time nor the patience to keep going through everything I have already gone through to see the new stuff.
The saves are working just fine, the problem often comes when the new update is just fresh, all the mods players used before are not straight away usable, they need to be updated as well by the modders to be used with the new game update (or the game will not work properly).
So you either just need to play the game without mods or make sure they are up to date before using them with the game.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You're right, there is the nightmare scene.
Just the nightmare scene? So there is a way to avoid Anthony at the house/hot tub? I guest I missed the choice that effected that:unsure:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
The new scenes with Henry and Jonas at the school don't seem to be triggering for me. Does anyone know what the prerequisite choices are for those scenes?

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
The new scenes with Henry and Jonas at the school don't seem to be triggering for me. Does anyone know what the prerequisite choices are for those scenes?
For Jonas: when/if Myriam had sex in with Marc in the school showers early in chapter 3 (before cop date etc), he starts to bully Jonas and Myriam can reveal herself to him (despite that sex situation). To be specific, you need to select "I should stop him, the poor kid doesn't deserve this!" which unlocks [ch3_show_yourself_to_jonas] (required for jonas scene)

For Henry: Myriam needs to have had a date+sex with Cleavon (headmaster) earlier [ch3_nightcap_with_cleavon], then give him a bj in the office [ch3_offered_cleavon_a_blowjob_in_his_office] and finally have sex with him in the showers. Henry walks in after Cleavon leaves & sees her nude and covered in jizz -> Option "Stop him guilty" / "Stop him horny" for sex with Henry.

Reactions: Zorlun

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I had not played this game for quite a few versions, barely remembered it, came back to it and... holy **** this is now one of my favorite games on here. Well freaking done. Just.. so much wonderful unrelenting debauchery. Such a well done submissive / used path that still feels like an actual person and still bounces out of it. The kinks, the taboos... yup, supporting on Patreon as long as I can afford it (and then again after I can afford it again). Well done..

Reactions: peas and Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Really enjoyed this update. Thank you

I still have hope that if marc is done being Anthony 2.0 I hope another male cums along and keeps myriam the submissive slut cum dumpster that I enjoy being dominated and humiliated... Absolutely still love when she gets used and says "thank you"
Well, Zorlun hinted that it is not 100% guaranteed that Marc will kind of disappear in sexual terms.
Though in terms of roughness and/or submissive attitude of Myriam, he is not the only one. Actually, it is not only about men, from what Zorlun had mentioned, when Myriam will have the possibility of having something with Nubia, Nubia is more towards being dominant, as she already showed with the guy at the bar, so one can expect in those interactions Myriam will be on the submissive side.
Independently from the other character (or characters) involved, the strength of the submissiveness tendency of Myriam is captured by a variable, so, it would be even kind of logical that if that value is high enough (and the dominant variable is not preminent), and she interacts with someone who has even just a bit of dominant attitude, she behaves in a more submissive way.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
For Jonas: when/if Myriam had sex in with Marc in the school showers early in chapter 3 (before cop date etc), he starts to bully Jonas and Myriam can reveal herself to him (despite that sex situation). To be specific, you need to select "I should stop him, the poor kid doesn't deserve this!" which unlocks [ch3_show_yourself_to_jonas] (required for jonas scene)

For Henry: Myriam needs to have had a date+sex with Cleavon (headmaster) earlier [ch3_nightcap_with_cleavon], then give him a bj in the office [ch3_offered_cleavon_a_blowjob_in_his_office] and finally have sex with him in the showers. Henry walks in after Cleavon leaves & sees her nude and covered in jizz -> Option "Stop him guilty" / "Stop him horny" for sex with Henry.
Odd. I made all of the necessary choices for the Jonas scene, but it still isn't triggering. As for Henry, I had been trying to avoid Cleavon, so it's no wonder that I missed Henry's scene, since they're linked.

Thanks for the answer. Now I'll have to figure out why the Jonas scene still isn't triggering, after Myriam stopped Marc from bullying him and gave him a blowjob during the bathroom scene with Marc.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Odd. I made all of the necessary choices for the Jonas scene, but it still isn't triggering. As for Henry, I had been trying to avoid Cleavon, so it's no wonder that I missed Henry's scene, since they're linked.

Thanks for the answer. Now I'll have to figure out why the Jonas scene still isn't triggering, after Myriam stopped Marc from bullying him and gave him a blowjob during the bathroom scene with Marc.
As extra info, Marc needs to be a dom, but also you need no intervention to have the first school scene with Jonas; then you need to avoid the first shower scene with Stella, or her second scene will have prevalence over the Jonas one in update 9.

Reactions: Demnor

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope she takes the dog to the beach. There he can run and play and find Myriam alone is a secluded spot.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
As extra info, Marc needs to be a dom, but also you need no intervention to have the first school scene with Jonas; then you need to avoid the first shower scene with Stella, or her second scene will have prevalence over the Jonas one in update 9.
My save meets all of those conditions except for the shower scene with Stella, which I chose. I'll have to go back and make a separate save, I guess.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hope she takes the dog to the beach. There he can run and play and find Myriam alone is a secluded spot.
Yeah after Cassius gets some action maybe he’ll run off and get lost on the beach
and Myriam will have to find some new friends to find her dog
& to entice them to help her she could promise a sexual favor as a reward

May 18, 2022
Well, Zorlun hinted that it is not 100% guaranteed that Marc will kind of disappear in sexual terms.
Though in terms of roughness and/or submissive attitude of Myriam, he is not the only one. Actually, it is not only about men, from what Zorlun had mentioned, when Myriam will have the possibility of having something with Nubia, Nubia is more towards being dominant, as she already showed with the guy at the bar, so one can expect in those interactions Myriam will be on the submissive side.
Independently from the other character (or characters) involved, the strength of the submissiveness tendency of Myriam is captured by a variable, so, it would be even kind of logical that if that value is high enough (and the dominant variable is not preminent), and she interacts with someone who has even just a bit of dominant attitude, she behaves in a more submissive way.
Well said. Honestly I forgot about her been so distracted by the action I guess :)
When them 2 have alone time it should be hot!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Did zorlun mention when Jed will make another appearance ?
Yes, it'll be later on in the game, Dumdum, Jed and family will return.
More info on that if you wish: they will have their own chapter towards the end of the game, with an horror movie like theme, but no worries for those not into the genre, even if the chapter will not be avoidable, the events and naughty scenes will be in part avoidable or at least have a way to be passed or dial down in some parts, because as much as I am an horror fan, I know that it's not the case for everyone.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yes, it'll be later on in the game, Dumdum, Jed and family will return.
More info on that if you wish: they will have their own chapter towards the end of the game, with an horror movie like theme, but no worries for those not into the genre, even if the chapter will not be avoidable, the events and naughty scenes will be in part avoidable or at least have a way to be passed or dial down in some parts, because as much as I am an horror fan, I know that it's not the case for everyone.
Now I'm imagining a subplot where Dom!Myriam loads herself up with weapons and goes on a mission to end all the men who've abused her. Once Anthony and all the other dudes who've abused her in the city are dead, she drives out to the hotel with one last target on her list: Creepy Hotel Owner Rapist Guy.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Now I'm imagining a subplot where Dom!Myriam loads herself up with weapons and goes on a mission to end all the men who've abused her. Once Anthony and all the other dudes who've abused her in the city are dead, she drives out to the hotel with one last target on her list: Creepy Hotel Owner Rapist Guy.
The scene where she revisits and goes all Hellraiser on those three little pervs who spied on her when out riding may need to be patch only.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes