Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Any update to how long the next release will be delayed? Thanks
Absolutely not, as long as I don't have a fix to the use of dforce in DAZ, I'm globally paralyzed in my work.
I've contacted nvidia but can't have more of an answer than "it'll happen when it'll happen", which I can understand, at least I know they take note of my problem since they added it to the list of open issues to fix.
My hope is that it wont be delayed more than a month as they update fairly often their drivers, but the new game ready update they release yesterday is already a fail for me, so my next hope is the studio one, which is supposed to be more about all the users of 3D creating programs. After that, if it doesn't do the trick, it will be pushed even further...

I try to stay calm and work on the game as I can, but it has its limits, and I feel pretty down to not be able to work and give back for all the support I have, I'm really sorry about it.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Absolutely not, as long as I don't have a fix to the use of dforce in DAZ, I'm globally paralyzed in my work.
I've contacted nvidia but can't have more of an answer than "it'll happen when it'll happen", which I can understand, at least I know they take note of my problem since they added it to the list of open issues to fix.
My hope is that it wont be delayed more than a month as they update fairly often their drivers, but the new game ready update they release yesterday is already a fail for me, so my next hope is the studio one, which is supposed to be more about all the users of 3D creating programs. After that, if it doesn't do the trick, it will be pushed even further...

I try to stay calm and work on the game as I can, but it has its limits, and I feel pretty down to not be able to work and give back for all the support I have, I'm really sorry about it.
Don't be sorry, especially when most complaints come from people who don't support you at all. Those who do support you like your work. If they didn't, they wouldn't support you would they?

These things take time. I challenge all the whiners and complainers to put out something of equal quality and content in a shorter time period. Daz Studio's loading times take longer than my renders... heheh...

Anyhow, thanks for your work.

You Rock Cat.gif

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is it possible to play the game without cocks (only female action)?

Thx in advance!
There's one unavoidable scene near the start of the game with the husband (the one in the hot tub) but every other scene in the game is avoidable, though it might not be obvious what you have to do to avoid it. (For example, you're railroaded into having sex with the husband in the hotel unless you choose not to take a shower.)

Reactions: Zorlun and Dudlbert

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
There's one unavoidable scene near the start of the game with the husband (the one in the hot tub) but every other scene in the game is avoidable, though it might not be obvious what you have to do to avoid it. (For example, you're railroaded into having sex with the husband in the hotel unless you choose not to take a shower.)
And is there enough content while leaving out all the male action or is it not really supposed to be played that way?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
And is there enough content while leaving out all the male action or is it not really supposed to be played that way?
Unfortunately there's not a lot, there's several female love interest characters but only Lucy has scenes right now and you have to wait a while to get to them. As to whether that's "enough" to be worth playing, that's subjective. I'm a fan of this game but I'm not sure if I'd be satisfied if I didn't also enjoy the story arcs with the male characters.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Right now there isn't much apart from Lucy, but there are two more women as love interests in the game: Nubia and one of Myriam's students (she has one scene).
It is a very good game with lots of branching paths so i recommend you give it a try now or wait for a few more updates. :)

Reactions: Zorlun

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Right now there isn't much apart from Lucy, but there are two more women as love interests in the game: Nubia and one of Myriam's students (she has one scene).
It is a very good game with lots of branching paths so i recommend you give it a try now or wait for a few more updates. :)
Oh right, I forgot Stella also has a scene in the latest update. For female love interests there's:

Lucy
Stella
Nubia
Julia
Crystal
Eve
That girl Anthony was cheating on Myriam with, forget her name

Have I forgotten anyone?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is it possible to play the game without cocks (only female action)?

Thx in advance!
For now there is only just a handful of scenes with one female character (girl on girl), there is a few others with multiple female characters, but with some cock as well, and a few scenes with only girls, but no "action".
If for now there is only one female character with naughty scenes, there will be more in the future, with multiple "flavors".
Nearly all sex scenes are avoidable, but you have to keep in mind that the MC start the game with a man, and can only adventure with women later on.
I can only invite you to try and see if it's to your taste.

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
Great game, but Myriam has a really jacked up nose, I bet she does a killer moonwalk though.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Have you seen her forehead?
It has these weird Star Trekish ridges.
Her forehead's fine.
Those are perfectly normal creases in the skin that people in the real world get.

Just look up "forehead creases" in a search engine of your choice. You'll see a massive variety, including ones that look "weirder" than hers.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
This is the last time I'm downloading the compressed version (or any compressed versions for that matter). Getting fiber next week, those 3 gigs gonna take 10 mins top.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zorlun and pavlogrk

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This is the last time I'm downloading the compressed version (or any compressed versions for that matter). Getting fiber next week, those 3 gigs gonna take 10 mins top.
That'll also depend on the DL speeds from where you're downloading from.
For example, Gofile and Mega links usually have good speeds, wheras others have limits that even a gigabit connection doesn't get fully utilised.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
That'll also depend on the DL speeds from where you're downloading from.
For example, Gofile and Mega links usually have good speeds, wheras others have limits that even a gigabit connection doesn't get fully utilised.
TBH, anything above 800kb/s, which is what I have now, is going to be great.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
TBH, anything above 800kb/s, which is what I have now, is going to be great.
I know the feeling.
Upgraded to 500Mb/s this year, from the staggering heights of 3-4Mb/s, at practically the same cost as my previous ISP was raising my service to! :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes