buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
To some extent, but for now it will stay limited, but there will be more beach scene in the future and a group scene on the beach is already in the book.

That was my understanding also, and as stated in the post that fortuna95 shared, I contacted nvidia and left a report on their forums, and I received a message back stating that they could "reproduce" the issue and added it to the list of issues they had to fix (I verified and it's actually in the listed queue of issues to fix), so I'm hopeful it won't take too long to get fix.
The more sexual "intrigues" in the game, the more interesting the game. :unsure: :love: (y)

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Ehm, good intentions no doubt, but not very useful for the general public, one needs to be already "Patron" to see it (well, I am, but I admit I did not bother to log in, too lazy :), for now, the update is postponed, if then Zorlun goes back to being able to do it, fine)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Not necessarily, but it will have some limits, no real sex scenes but more naughty situations.
Or is it possible to say on the main screen or on Patreon page that all characters in this game have turned 18 now, so she could take their virginity and teach them about sex?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
And not the fact that it's a no sex game?
yes. because if he releases stuff it feels like its mostly about them. but this is not the place to discuss that game. im just glad that zorlun gives me enough content per update that i can ignore that paths i don´t play.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes