Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3006, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3516, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2380, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
File "renpy/display/swdraw.py", line 869, in draw_screen
if self.scale_fast:
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

i cant star the game this problem keeps showing up
Welcome to the ALPHA version, which is pretty much guaranteed to have bugs and not for public consumption.

Mr.Sagar

May 1, 2018
Guys i have a problem, when i put the gallery mod in game file and start game, i select gallery and the game give me error…
I follow the installation instructions but Every time give me that error..

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Guys i have a problem, when i put the gallery mod in game file and start game, i select gallery and the game give me error…
Folks... the version currently on here is the Patreon version. Missing most if not all of the 'goodies'. The Mods are out of date and no Android version, well, because of the version it is! Best advice is to wait until the 7th when Zorlun releases the correct version here. Trying to play before then will not be as enjoyable... Your choice, of course.
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-10-zorlun.66806/post-9514860

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Or they made those laws :). It may comes to a surprise to some, but for people old enough to remember, it was logical that some places did not have laws about that.
You misunderstood.
I was referencing the fact that different places have different degrees to which they enforce laws, usually depending on those in government deciding that "this" or "that" should be higher priority.

I live in the UK and easily remember being able to easily find pirated videos and games in physical media, all while copyright laws already existed. Not so much now.

Oh well, let's drop this serious stuff and go back to Myriam :)
Oh fine... But only because you haven't been an ego-driven knee-jerk reactionary twit and actually understand rational discourse! :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
QUoting this here from a few pages ago. So maybe some of those LAZY pirates will stop, at least for a page, asking the same moronic question over and over. :ROFLMAO:
So I won't go post by post today on what was asked during the night (for me), since it's all the same, as I knew it would, Prometheus' patch is not in the version shared here because it was leaked from Patreon which do not have this patch due to his guidelines.
For now the game is in early access for my higher tiers patrons and the public release (with Prometheus' patch) will be shared on the 7th.

Again, my problem is not about the leaking really, it doesn't change much for me I share the game freely in a few days, and the real core of people supporting me, showed again how supporting they are (thank you all by the way). My only problem is the chaos created here, which happened right like I said, with waves of people asking the same question and teams of people fighting over a subject other than the game and which will have no victors or solution.
If the goal was to fuck with me, it's really kind of vain, if it's mentally draining for me to try and calm things down because I do want the community to go along, it doesn't affect my work or my earnings, as it makes me advertisement anyway and people still want to be patrons.
Again, I get that it's a pirate site at heart, but what's the point of pirating something free... it's like kicking Santa in the balls and run with the present he was giving you anyway, what's the point... the fun of it or the thrill I guess, exactly as Alfred say.

So again thank you all for your constant support people and for loving the game, because despite all the fighting, if the game wasn't loved, there wouldn't be such a drama. ^^
Myriam will see you on the 7th, meanwhile I still do my duty to the community and try to answer as best I can.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.09a
With JokerLeader Walkthrough
And now Bibifoc's gallery mod.
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Please update

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What was that, is it really the same dev that did that crap?
This VN had some good writing, very funny and kinky scenes, but this time the writing was awfull, the scene were stupid and without any interest. It looked like some random guy decided to go on with that VN. Previously we had some of the sexiest and kinkiest scene i have ever seen in a VN and now we just have our dear MC going for a walk and oh my god she walked naked when nobody could see her!! That was so risky and she even did swim in her bikini as people could see her, i can't believe this, this woman is crazy!!!
Really, are you kidding me, was this a joke, a tease, when she took Casius we certainly thought we would get something naughty, but no, this episode was just Myriam having some fun and a nice evening with her family. Ok ok, we can have a sex scene in the shower on the beach but it was done as a punishment for daring to have some fun, the absolute opposite of what we had before.
So either it's not the same dev or the dev has decided to go back to church and pray for his wicked soul before it's too late!!:ROFLMAO:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The mod is not up to date with the leaked version of the game.
Nothing special happened during the night TV watching or it was just a cliffhanger? :(
Follow up on next update, I had to cut this night in two.
Hi!

I have a little BUG... Please help. :cry: Thank you!

You're missing Prometheus' patch, the version leaked a few days ago is missing it, it will be shared with the public releas on the 7th.
This VN had some good writing, very funny and kinky scenes, but this time the writing was awfull, the scene were stupid and without any interest. It looked like some random guy decided to go on with that VN. Previously we had some of the sexiest and kinkiest scene i have ever seen in a VN and now we just have our dear MC going for a walk and oh my god she walked naked when nobody could see her!! That was so risky and she even did swim in her bikini as people could see her, i can't believe this, this woman is crazy!!!
Really, are you kidding me, was this a joke, a tease, when she took Casius we certainly thought we would get something naughty, but no, this episode was just Myriam having some fun and a nice evening with her family. Ok ok, we can have a sex scene in the shower on the beach but it was done as a punishment for daring to have some fun, the absolute opposite of what we had before.
So either it's not the same dev or the dev has decided to go back to church and pray for his wicked soul before it's too late!!:ROFLMAO:
Again, missing Prometheus' patch due to the leak coming from Patreon, after that, on the exhibitionism side, it's her first time going at it in public like that, so yes, it's start soft, but things will get more kinkier as this line of event goes on.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Get the P patch and go on the date with the cops...your perception of the quality of the release will certainly change :)

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes