dian091

Apr 17, 2020
To put it simple:
Patreon version = censored kids gloves version for super sensitive snowflakes (leaked now)
Subscribestar version = mature version with full (also beasty) content for adults (probably here on 7.12.)

Choose your playground, but don't be surprised that you get what you play with.
Now you only have to repeat this hourly....

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Don´t Patreons alrdy have it?
Or whats the benefit of being partreon then?
Patrons get earlier access, but only to the Patreon version. That's what was leaked here and is in the OP.

What comes a week later, that people are being told to wait for, is the free public release of the "non-Patreon" (the better) version.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So theres no benefit of being a Patreon IF you use a site like that here?
The benefits of being a patron are described on the Patreon page (depending on the membership level). Elaborating on that will be considered as off-topic discussions, so they will not be mentioned here but feel free to read them if you are interested. *Benefit not mentioned on Patreon:

Zorlun said:
Patrons on Patreon can get the patch as well, if they ask for it on the Discord server, but better go over SubscribeStar instead as Vigeous said.
As for the game, eventually it will be released here (just like any other games, if not all).

In general, Patreon page was setup primarily for the fans and players to support the game development financially and not as a digital store where cunsomers buy products that they like.

Edit: *Added benefit that is NOT mentioned on Patreon page but is confirmed by Zorlun himself.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
To put it simple:
Patreon version = censored kids gloves version for super sensitive snowflakes (leaked now)
Subscribestar version = mature version with full (also beasty) content for adults (probably here on 7.12.)

Choose your playground, but don't be surprised that you get what you play with.
Yeah for sure without the patch that Patreon version is just hillariously bad, i had seen that it was not the full release but i could not resist the need to have a good laugh at how crappy a censored version of that game can be.
That must be painfull for the dev to have his balls ripped off by Patreon, lets hope that Cassius will get some reward in the full version!

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

drfvsa

Dec 14, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3006, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3516, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2380, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
File "renpy/display/swdraw.py", line 869, in draw_screen
if self.scale_fast:
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch3.10
Sat Dec 3 18:33:59 2022

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
View attachment 2187935

Here's a new preview for the coming update, and oh boy! What to say?

First, the new 4090 is running furiously fast! And I can officially announce now that the everything is sorted out on the drivers front!! You heard me well, nothing's holding back the beat now and again, she's going fast and furious!

Second, I may have gone all out on this scene and doubled the intended size, those that went on the Danny's road will get a run for their money. The only problem is that it's just one road, I still three other to go, with Mike, the two cops and one at home alone. I will definitely not be able to do them all before the end of the month, coming in just a week. So I'll probably go with the Mike one and do the double and home ones next month for the December update.

But I digress, what about the scene? Well first a lot of naughty business for sure, for those who enjoyed Danny's way of running things, they will definitely enjoyed the scene, which go hardcore in the naughtiness. For those that didn't enjoy Danny, well, you will probably don't enjoy it, but since the scene is conditional to the first, it shouldn't be a problem.

As usual, quite a few choices to go for, with a few possibilities to cut short on the date and take back control, even to stop the line of event all together (but come on, I know why you took this road ^^ ). The introduce a new character, but no spoiler on that part, I let you discover, I'll just say that the character will be able to meet another way later on.

And here we are, the scene was pretty fun to work, even more so due to the fully working GPU, which let me work without shackles (though I was able to make it heat up a bit with a render heavy on reflections).

[/QUO

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
I don't think that Myriam is ever going to be raped, and even if it happens it will be avoidable, but knowing Myriam she will find the sex so good that she will enjoy it thus not making it a rape
I hope there is a path where Myriam is loyal to her cheating husband, falling ever more irretrieveably in love with him the worse he treats her. If I were Myriam, that's what I would do..

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I hope there is a path where Myriam is loyal to her cheating husband, falling ever more irretrieveably in love with him the worse he treats her. If I were Myriam, that's what I would do..
There is a planned ending for Myriam to always be submissive to Anthony it's just no yet implanted in the game. But I don't know about Myriam being loyal except if you chose for her to be a faithful wife to her husband

Reactions: Zorlun

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
You get the fuzzy warm feeling i you heart for supporting a game that you like, and thus ensures the continued development of said game...
You get that same fuzzy, warm feeling by supporting Zorlun on SubscribeStar, but you also get the uncensored game without patching, and you get the additional fuzzy, warm feeling of not giving any money to Patreon, since Patreon censors creators.

This is the only legitimate reason to hand money over to copyright holders.
No, it's not the only legitimate reason. There is also the even more legitimate reason that it's wrong to steal and right that a creator should be able to profit from their work.

Unfortunately I'm not into beastiality
What did my post which you quoted have to do with bestiality?

• Haha
Reactions: CassidyPRO
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes