dian091

Apr 17, 2020
To put it simple:
Patreon version = censored kids gloves version for super sensitive snowflakes (leaked now)
Subscribestar version = mature version with full (also beasty) content for adults (probably here on 7.12.)

Choose your playground, but don't be surprised that you get what you play with.
See what I quoted

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
the choice of being a furry person or not has gone missing
:unsure: I don't know how to search for posts by numbers, is there a search engine?
This missing content is found in Promtetheus' patch that is missing from Patreon leaked version due to its guidelines. The patch in question will be shared to everyone on the 7th with the public release, for now it can only be shared to patron having access to the early access for higher tiers patrons, directly on SubscribeStar (because they don't care) or via pm on Discord for Patreon.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey, could anyone share their savefile please?
There's not much point to save file sharing in this game because there's no gallery or repeatable scenes and there's so many choices it'd be impossible to have pre-made saves for every permutation. If you just lost your save and wanna get back to where you were my recommendation is to just turn on "Skip unseen text" and fly through it, it'll take about 10 minutes to make all the choices you want and get back to the end of 3.09. (It ends at the scene where Myriam is leaving the school saying she's going to take Cassius for a walk.)

That said, if you want a save file anyway, here's mine, but I recommend waiting until the patch comes out to use it because I didn't do the cop date so the leaked version 3.10 in the OP will have almost no content with this save:

Aug 12, 2022
There's not much point to save file sharing in this game because there's no gallery or repeatable scenes and there's so many choices it'd be impossible to have pre-made saves for every permutation. If you just lost your save and wanna get back to where you were my recommendation is to just turn on "Skip unseen text" and fly through it, it'll take about 10 minutes to make all the choices you want and get back to the end of 3.09. (It ends at the scene where Myriam is leaving the school saying she's going to take Cassius for a walk.)

That said, if you want a save file anyway, here's mine, but I recommend waiting until the patch comes out to use it because I didn't do the cop date so the leaked version 3.10 in the OP will have almost no content with this save:
Thanks for your fast response and your save.
Yes, I lost mine... I just want to play the content of the new update, but you have a point with that

Reactions: Zorlun

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 3.10 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 3.10 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 3.10 - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).
Install: Use cheats.13.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
(Game version: 3.10 - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.21.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 3.10 - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.2.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
(Game version: 3.10 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.7.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have forget the new Cassius scene on the beach, but thanks for your good work

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
You have forget the new Cassius scene on the beach, but thanks for your good work
If only that question had been asked previously in the last couple of days, not even on previous pages but on this very same page, and all that was required was to look upwards approx 8-9 posts above and read the answer already given from a very patient dev.....

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
does anyone know if the locked choice after the woman Anthony cheated with came to the house, is in development or was already developed in a newer version?
from what i understand, this choice was leading to an ending.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
does anyone know if the locked choice after the woman Anthony cheated with came to the house, is in development or was already developed in a newer version?
from what i understand, this choice was leading to an ending.
No, it hasn't been developed yet, my intentions were to develop it later on in game when I start reaching other endings (though nothing set in stone here, I might make it sooner if inspiration take me).

jackassss

Mar 8, 2020
Your system can't use a Ren'Py modern renderer as described . The issue had been mitigated in Ren'Py 7.4.2 where an appropriate message was shown to the user instead of the error you saw.

Perhaps this Ren'Py article can assist you, particularly the following suggestions:
thanks appreciate the help

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
No, it hasn't been developed yet, my intentions were to develop it later on in game when I start reaching other endings (though nothing set in stone here, I might make it sooner if inspiration take me).
nice, this seems like the most interesting ending, Anthony's slave wife, corrupted until she acts like it's her own will. (that's how i see it).
this seem to open possibility of the daughter corruption, trying to help myriam by trying to take her burden,
she wouldn't be able to help myriam by going to the police or conspiring against Anthony (and maybe the son?), because myriam herself will be on Anthony side, due to her submission and loyalty.
just an idea.
thank you for the amazing game!

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
this seem to open possibility of the daughter corruption, trying to help myriam by trying to take her burden,
Zorlun has said that there will be no corruption of the daughter.

He could always change his mind, I suppose, but I doubt that he will.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It'll have to be text-based because I have no art skills (nor am I inclined to learn) but I'm extremely tempted to make my own game just to make a game like this except with a Mom x Daughter route.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes