HagureBuster

Sep 15, 2022
just curious, am I being the lucky one that I tried the leaked version but didn't see censorship? also, is the new cop date night included in 3.10? didn't go through that either, or the double cop date has be to the precondition?

kamite

Feb 22, 2020
just curious, am I being the lucky one that I tried the leaked version but didn't see censorship? also, is the new cop date night included in 3.10? didn't go through that either, or the double cop date has be to the precondition?
currently, only a bestiality scenes have been censored in the game.
also, the scene does not appear because there is no picture file, but the story is not blocked.

Reactions: Zorlun

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I thought that in each update, everyone will find their own, but the bestiality decreases every time, it will soon be in six updates, Katherine is like an extra, there will be nothing with her (unless the bums fuck), and so it turns out the usual game with milfs, which are so many, I thought I got to the only one a game where there is a large selection of besties, but I was wrong once again
why such a snowflake? i personally am not into dogstuff, not into young boy stuff and not into muscular guy stuff. but i am still here, waiting, knowing that hard working zorlun will find his time to deliver my kinks more. but he is one guy and can't do everything all at once - especially not without splitting/breaking the story too much. of course i would be really unhappy if lets say multiple updates would focus around mentioned stuff above... but i would simply take a break from the game and just asking politely if there are (still) plans to do certain kinks without letting it sound too much like crying.

question out of curiosity: i reas something about santa - will there be a santa "dream scene" like similar to manila shaw: blackmail's obsession? just curious.

also: nice to see time with her daughter. the swimming scene looked stunning and i assume it was a hell lot of work. keep it up

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Depending what you're following in the game, like kamite said, you will have some censure or not.
currently, only a bestiality scenes have been censored in the game.
also, the scene does not appear because there is no picture file, but the story is not blocked.
It's possible that you are on the double date part.
For Danny's solo date, Myriam needs to get hammered and stay the night with him during the first double cop date.
For Mike's solo date, Myriam needs to get out of the first double cop date angry and have him drive her home.
All the rest will sent you on the double date or the staying home road, which will come with next update.
question out of curiosity: i reas something about santa - will there be a santa "dream scene" like similar to manila shaw: blackmail's obsession? just curious.

also: nice to see time with her daughter. the swimming scene looked stunning and i assume it was a hell lot of work. keep it up
No, not this time, I'm finishing up on the date night, after that I'm advancing things towards end of chapter 3.

Nov 15, 2021
Well, I found the game and then skimmed the thread and just grabbed the old version off your discord instead of waiting three days on a game I'm new to anyway.

It's pretty great. Loved it.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
ff4fg3.jpg
And finally, it's here!! No more questions, no more doubts, no more chaos!
(Well, as soon as the moderators update the main page, thanks in advance for their time and help.)

So here's Project Myriam - Life & Explorations ch3.10a+p (Prometheus' patch included)!

What's new:
- 4600+ lines of new code and 370 new renders.
- 3 scenes (with numerous subscenes).
- 24 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- A little more naughty content (7+ subscenes).
- 2 new characters.
- Multiple code and spellchecking fixes.
Thank you all for your patience and support, now enjoy the power of the naughtiness! ^^

Jonasbru9m

Jun 30, 2017
View attachment 2218091
(Well, as soon as the moderators update the main page, thanks in advance for their time and help.)

So here's Project Myriam - Life & Explorations ch3.10a+p (Prometheus' patch included)!

What's new:

Thank you all for your patience and support, now enjoy the power of the naughtiness! ^^
Now we just need 2 wait for someone to upload

Viressa

May 24, 2018
View attachment 2218091

What's new:

Hey, looks like you forgot to include the links to the actual version, so I'll post them here.

PC:
Mac:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hey, looks like you forgot to include the links to the actual version, so I'll post them here.

PC: Mega
Mac: Mega
No need, I use the official channel as describe in the FAQ of F95zone, reporting the main post with the links inside, then the moderators take care of reuploading everything on their servers.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
can somebody tell me , do American people really like sharing their own mother that much? im confused :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Some folks get off from control. Getting your partner to do something they'd never do on their own, simply because you ordered them to do so, is erotic to such people. The more humiliating the act, the better. (Examples: Making them upload nudes of themselves, making them go outside naked, making them expose themselves to a stranger, making them do sexual favors for a stranger, etc.) It's far from a universal thing, but Anthony and Marc are clearly the type that likes this sort of thing.

Reactions: hodgy15

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
can somebody tell me, do American people really like sharing their own mother that much? im confused :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
No and Incest is not very common in the U.S. but it is a pretty common Kink and fantasy amongst the U.S. people us Americans tend to like watching and playing games that depict are kinks and fantasy because it is considered wrong and immoral to do in real life so we love playing games and watching videos of it since we can't do it in reality.

no_femdom_plz

Jul 2, 2021
Some folks get off from control. Getting your partner to do something they'd never do on their own, simply because you ordered them to do so, is erotic to such people. The more humiliating the act, the better. (Examples: Making them upload nudes of themselves, making them go outside naked, making them expose themselves to a stranger, making them do sexual favors for a stranger, etc.) It's far from a universal thing, but Anthony and Marc are clearly the type that likes this sort of thing.
the only 3 M/S game with female protagonist all had the similar plot(Proj Mariam, Free Pass, AWAM fan game), not only Marc.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes