Viressa

May 24, 2018
I was bored so I spun up another save to do both the cop dates (with console commands, I can't be arsed to figure out how the first cop date works to get a specific desired outcome, it just feels random). And my god, I hate both of these guys almost as much as I hate Marc and Anthony. I think I hate Danny more than Mike, though. That stunt in the theater was just... jesus fucking christ. ACAB indeed.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
View attachment 2218091
And finally, it's here!! No more questions, no more doubts, no more chaos!
(Well, as soon as the moderators update the main page, thanks in advance for their time and help.)

So here's Project Myriam - Life & Explorations ch3.10a+p (Prometheus' patch included)!

What's new:

Thank you all for your patience and support, now enjoy the power of the naughtiness! ^^
You truly are a god among men. Thank you, thank you.

Reactions: Zorlun

HagureBuster

Sep 15, 2022
Depending what you're following in the game, like kamite said, you will have some censure or not.

It's possible that you are on the double date part.
For Danny's solo date, Myriam needs to get hammered and stay the night with him during the first double cop date.
For Mike's solo date, Myriam needs to get out of the first double cop date angry and have him drive her home.
All the rest will sent you on the double date or the staying home road, which will come with next update.

No, not this time, I'm finishing up on the date night, after that I'm advancing things towards end of chapter 3.
Thanks for your walkthrough, glad to know that! looks like have to go through the double cop date, poor Will gets nothing.

BTW, for the official public version, is that f95 moderators still uploading or there is somewhere else you posted, didn't see your official links

Viressa

May 24, 2018

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I was bored so I spun up another save to do both the cop dates (with console commands, I can't be arsed to figure out how the first cop date works to get a specific desired outcome, it just feels random). And my god, I hate both of these guys almost as much as I hate Marc and Anthony. I think I hate Danny more than Mike, though. That stunt in the theater was just... jesus fucking christ. ACAB indeed.
You and me both. This is also one of the reasons i like the game a lot. There are so many branching routes.
My Myrian is in all of the lesbian routes, she is also in the teenager deliquent route and the dom route where she fucks Marc's friend while the little goblin just watch and jerk without touching. :p :p

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I played a lot and I love these games, but i want to experience it in mom's perspective at least once. :FacePalm:
If one or two games has a sharing-type son I can understand, but all of them?
There are literally hundreds of games out there to be played. You named 3 and you come to the conclusion that all female protag games has sons sharing mothers. My first question to you is, just how many games have you played? I know for a fact your "all" conclusion is wrong because I've seen the reviews of nearly a dozen female protag games that Don't involve mother-son sharing. In fact, a couple involve lesbian affairs so That blows your all theory into tiny pieces.
Secod question, just what are you insinuating about Americans? Many of these games are created by developers that live Outside of the US. Furthermore, the genre has as much if not more popularity beyond America. I seem to recall reading something a few weeks back that said there's been an increase of games being created by Russian artists. Last I checked, that's nowhere Near the US.
Finally, if you don't lke the theme, don't play it. Almost every game that I have seen in reviews, be it this site or other sites like this, have some kind of game review. Basically, you get to read the ingredients before you try it. If you're here bitching about the genre, it's obvious that you knew what was in it before you downloaded and you Wanted to play it. So coming here, crying a river about this game or any other AND insulting Americans (or any other country) means that you're either obtuse as hell, or just some sensitive, butt hurt troll trying to stir crap up. It's too much of this "I don't like this (name your topic) and it hurts my feelings" woke bullshit going around. Your creator gave you grey matter to use for something other than a hat rack. Why don't you do that and stop trying to take away everybody else's joy. Take a deep breath aand Breathe for Pete's sake!

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Great update. Thanks.

Two thoughts, though:
1. I would like a Katherine spin-off. She is such a pretty, innocent girl. Or isn't she?
2. Myriam needs to get marked permanently. What about a visit to a Tatoo or Piercing Studio?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You and me both. This is also one of the reasons i like the game a lot. There are so many branching routes.
My Myrian is in all of the lesbian routes, she is also in the teenager deliquent route and the dom route where she fucks Marc's friend while the little goblin just watch and jerk without touching. :p :p
Is it bad I vastly prefer the scenes where Myriam gets attacked by a stranger than the ones where she "consents" to doing it with these abusive, manipulative assholes?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Easy man, don't take me wrong. Whether like sharing or not, it doesn't mean i am "insinuating about Americans", stop make everything political, just a little curios. I thought no kink-shaming on this forum.
And not only 3 games, but all Mom-protagonist games. I played a lot of M/S games and enjoy them very much, just want play one in mom's perspective.
For someone who doesn't want to talk about it anymore... You're still talking about it.

You opened this can of worms, you "made it political", now reap what you've sown.

something that you can't put on the pantheon :) some scenes are added here.
Patreon.
Not "the pantheon" or "the patreon", just Patreon.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProjectMyriamLifeAndExplorations-CH3.10ap
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes