no_femdom_plz

Jul 2, 2021
No and Incest is not very common in the U.S. but it is a pretty common Kink and fantasy amongst the U.S. people us Americans tend to like watching and playing games that depict are kinks and fantasy because it is considered wrong and immoral to do in real life so we love playing games and watching videos of it since we can't do it in reality.
no my point is even in U.S, NTR is not a common fetish, but when it comes to Mom, every son become the sharing type (Proj Mariam, Free Pass, AWAM fan game) .

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You're forgetting the games you're complaining about are female protagonist games. Female protagonist games will have scenes where the MC is used by multiple dudes at once, it's just how this genre works. There are tons and tons and tons of male protagonist mother/son games where the mom does not get shared with other guys.

Reactions: Jack-ish and Zorlun

no_femdom_plz

Jul 2, 2021
You're forgetting the games you're complaining about are female protagonist games. Female protagonist games will have scenes where the MC is used by multiple dudes at once, it's just how this genre works. There are tons and tons and tons of male protagonist mother/son games where the mom does not get shared with other guys.
that's exactly my point, why every game with female protagonist, MC is shared by her son?

You confuse reality and fantasy.
If you dive deeper you may start to believe in Brotherhood of Steel or Duke Nukem.
even in fantasy, NTR is not a common fetish.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is it healthy to draw conclusions about foregin cultures by reading a SexBlog on a Pirate Site ?
this site is an International Perv Blog so to say

Reactions: Rufio and Zorlun

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So I've played the new update and while I expected it to only have the Cassius scene for me because I didn't do the cops, the shower scene was honestly even better. Top notch. *chef kiss*

Reactions: Zorlun

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I am not you, no beating no sharing. So, can you answer my question now? Why every game with a mom-protagonist (Project Mariam, Free Pass, AWAM fan game, Favorite Son) has a sharing-type son?
It's not that complicated, in a female protagonist game, you either self-insert as the protagonist imagining those things happening to you, or you have fun controlling the protagonist and putting her in the lewdest, nastiest situations you can. (Enjoying it on both levels is also possible.) If you're self-inserting as her son, and feeling jealous and cucked watching the MC get banged by other men, then these games are simply not for you. Try one of the numerous male protagonist games instead, there's practically an ocean of them.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I'm sure that we are living in a post nuclear apocalypse world, cos every Fallout game I played had it.
Must be true!

• Haha
Reactions: oaiki

no_femdom_plz

Jul 2, 2021
It's not that complicated, in a female protagonist game, you either self-insert as the protagonist imagining those things happening to you, or you have fun controlling the protagonist and putting her in the lewdest, nastiest situations you can. (Enjoying it on both levels is also possible.) If you're self-inserting as her son, and feeling jealous and cucked watching the MC get banged by other men, then these games are simply not for you. Try one of the numerous male protagonist games instead, there's practically an ocean of them.
I played a lot and I love these games, but i want to experience it in mom's perspective at least once. :FacePalm:
If one or two games has a sharing-type son I can understand, but all of them?

no_femdom_plz

Jul 2, 2021
I'm sure that we are living in a post nuclear apocalypse world, cos every Fallout game I played had it.
Must be true!
In fact, there are lots of apocalypse-world-games without a nuclear war. That's exactly my point, the exception!

OK, I don't want to discuss it anymore. I hope there is a choice. I just want to play a mom-protagoist game without a sharing-type son.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2218091
And finally, it's here!! No more questions, no more doubts, no more chaos!
(Well, as soon as the moderators update the main page, thanks in advance for their time and help.)

So here's Project Myriam - Life & Explorations ch3.10a+p (Prometheus' patch included)!

What's new:

Thank you all for your patience and support, now enjoy the power of the naughtiness! ^^
Nice work. Do you know of JokerMOD has been updated for this version yet? I noticed a link to 3.10 on the main page, but I get the feeling that is the older, patreon version.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice work. Do you know of JDMOD has been updated for this version yet? I noticed a link to 3.10 on the main page, but I get the feeling that is the older, patreon version.
You can check the date the Op has been last edited or the latest updates page. But right now it wasn't yet. ;)

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes