Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Huh. Is this update based on choices? It ends exactly where the last one did for me.

EDIT: Ahh I see the problem. Compressed isn't updated yet. Still shows 3-10a

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
hmm. if previous date was ended with not drunk sex, but normal threasome. after Myriam leave her house with Danny update is ending.. only 2 version of date?

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
hmm. if previous date was ended with not drunk sex, but normal threasome. after Myriam leave her house with Danny update is ending.. only 2 version of date?
As stated a few posts above, on this update there is only the solo date with Mike or Danny, the date with both will be on the next, as well as the staying home road.
Nothing with casius i didn't have enough bestiality points i'm 16?
There is no specific requirement for the Cassius scene, beside being on the bestiality road.
If you Prometheus' patch, you should see it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Mercygraz , before you get a snarky Answer (these topic has been repeated over the last 5+ pages) If you download the version posted it is prepatched already, also the Subscribestar version. Patch only needed when you have the Patreon version, for a future, Since Zorlun is active on this site wait till the release of the public Version by himself.
abrazo

Mercygraz

Feb 7, 2021
Mercygraz , before you get a snarky Answer (these topic has been repeated over the last 5+ pages) If you download the version posted it is prepatched already, also the Subscribestar version. Patch only needed when you have the Patreon version, for a future, Since Zorlun is active on this site wait till the release of the public Version by himself.
abrazo
i donwnloadet the last version 3.10.ap and there is no beast content

Reactions: xapican

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
As stated a few posts above, on this update there is only the solo date with Mike or Danny, the date with both will be on the next, as well as the staying home road.

There is no specific requirement for the Cassius scene, beside being on the bestiality road.
If you Prometheus' patch, you should see it.
:unsure: I just downloaded this update which is now on the main page. And I have nothing

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ah ok, that is the Android version I asume just wait, a bit guess there will be an update for it.
I was talking about the PC / Mac version. anyway if Zorlun publishes the public release the following Android ver, has the patch. but better ask those which publish that version.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Are you using a mod? If so verify if it's up to date, some times it can cause interferences.

Also, to have access to the bestiality content, you have to validate the option in early chapter 2, if not you will not see the scenes, so if you plaid the game without before, you may have to restart and validate the option.

EDIT: If you're on android, I'm not sure it was already ported.

:unsure: I just downloaded this update which is now on the main page. And I have nothing
Same answer.

Reactions: Demnor and xapican

Mercygraz

Feb 7, 2021
Ah ok, that is the Android version I asume just wait, a bit guess there will be an update for it.
I was talking about the PC / Mac version. anyway if Zorlun publishes the public release the following Android ver, has the patch. but better ask those which publish that version.
im an on the desctop version

Mercygraz

Feb 7, 2021
Are you using a mod? If so verify if it's up to date, some times it can cause interferences.

Also, to have access to the bestiality content, you have to validate the option in early chapter 2, if not you will not see the scenes, so if you plaid the game without before, you may have to restart and validate the option.

EDIT: If you're on android, I'm not sure it was already ported.

Same answer.
only joker mod

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes