Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Would you please tell me where I can find the Prometheus patch?
we are non english natives its hard to find for us
It's already shared with the game here (as now the official public release is out), on my Discord server and SubscribeStar (links in signature).

EDIT: Added in parentheses on the main page that the patch is included.

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I can get both dates but no Cassius, When I look in the images folder there aren't even pics for it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Zorlun wow great Update loved every minute of it (of course like in all games i love it felt short but that's its only me beeing greedy) KUDOS ! specially loved the Beach Swimming scenes great Artwork ! looking foward to my next reandevous with Projekt Myriam ! Keep up !

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I can get both dates but no Cassius, When I look in the images folder there aren't even pics for it.
The images for these scenes are in the 'patch' folder inside the 'image' folder.
If you don't have this folder you didn't download the right version, it's possible you downloaded the game before the main post was updated.

Reactions: Demnor and xapican

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The images for these scenes are in the 'patch' folder inside the 'image' folder.
If you don't have this folder you didn't download the right version, it's possible you downloaded the game before the main post was updated.
Does GOFILE not have the correct link then? I also don't have that folder and I downloaded it like an hour ago.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Is the incest patch updated? Comes with prometheus patch?

Before anyone suggest the search function: it's crap, it doesn't list the messages in order from newest to oldest so it's awful to try to find anything regarding it with the search function. I see the patch in the main comment is from 3.09

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
many have a problem with the patch where to download it?
Dude, it is not a separate download, it is included in the game download itself.
Zorlun said:
It's already shared with the game here (as now the official public release is out), on my Discord server and SubscribeStar (links in signature).

EDIT: Added in parentheses on the main page that the patch is included.
But perhaps the issue is that NOT all the links in the OP were updated to the correct version:unsure: which causing issues for a lot of players?

Edit: The links in the OP are correct (including proper naming convention) and contains the Prometheus patch (game/Patch.rpa), Not sure what the actual issue these players are facing though, it is a mystery.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Dude, it is not a separate download, it is included in the game download itself.

But perhaps the issue is that NOT all the links in the OP were updated to the correct version:unsure: which causing issues for a lot of players?
No, all downloads seems to have the 'p' in the version name.
I highly suspect that people have downloaded to early or are using a mod still not up to date.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Zorlun
Neither the Gofile or Pixeldrain dl has it so i assume none of the links does. The name has the p but it doesn't have the content. I just downloaded from both and the image folder doesn't have a patch folder in it.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Same, only MEGA has it for now. Even though both GOFILE and MEGA were updated 9 hours ago.

Wait, scratch that. MEGA doesn't have it either. It seems none of the links were updated correctly.

Reactions: Arios Valdo

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Are you using a mod? If so verify if it's up to date, some times it can cause interferences.

Also, to have access to the bestiality content, you have to validate the option in early chapter 2, if not you will not see the scenes, so if you plaid the game without before, you may have to restart and validate the option.

EDIT: If you're on android, I'm not sure it was already ported.

Same answer.
Load save from spa party When Miriam talks to her daughter in the kitchen and it works.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Same, only MEGA has it for now. Even though both GOFILE and MEGA were updated 9 hours ago.

Wait, scratch that. MEGA doesn't have it either. It seems none of the links were updated correctly.
Now i reported my post telling only mega has it before you modified your post! I blame you for everything :p:sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes