Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Do you have that option when searching within threads?
When searching "this thread" using the top right box, i don't get that option,the search results don't have that option either.
If i use "advanced search" i can use that option but it searches everywhere and i don't know how to filter it back to one thread only.

I really hope i learn something new today, because this has bugged me for years haha

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When searching "this thread" using the top right box, i don't get that option,the search results don't have that option either.
If i use "advanced search" i can use that option but it searches everywhere and i don't know how to filter it back to one thread only.

I really hope i learn something new today, because this has bugged me for years haha
When you enter advanced mode by default the "search everything" panel opens but you can switch to others. Like for example "search threads". You can set 'order by date' there too.
Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 19-55-28 Search.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rufio and xapican

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

You should take a look here
SearchDefaults.png
It's part of your account settings

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Other than Cassius and the scene in the beach shower, whats the third scene? Is it the exhibitionism one at the start?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Brace yourself then... You'll see how long you've been ignorant.

Go to your account, Settings, Preferences, and scroll down. It's been there all that time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More people need to stop being lazy and look into these things when they join.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
You should take a look here
View attachment 2219862
It's part of your account settings
Thanks so much bud!

When you enter advanced mode by default the "search everything" panel opens but you can switch to others. Like for example "search threads". You can set 'order by date' there too.
View attachment 2219870
I had looked through them before but never found a way to search a specific game thread.
Fully appreciate i may have missed it though.
Appreciate the response!

Brace yourself then... You'll see how long you've been ignorant.

Go to your account, Settings, Preferences, and scroll down. It's been there all that time.

More people need to stop being lazy and look into these things when they join.
Sad that is the tone you needed to take, but appreciate the help.
FYI ignorant also means to be not polite or unkind, so it looks like you are ignorant to this day :)

Reactions: doccop63

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Other than Cassius and the scene in the beach shower, whats the third scene? Is it the exhibitionism one at the start?
As said a few times already, the third scene is the date night:
The date night depend on your choices, with four roads possible, date with Danny alone, Mike alone, both or them or staying home. This update only the two solo scenes are up, the two others will be on the next one. For solo Mike, you need to Myriam get mad at Danny during the first cop date scene and leave early, then let Mike give you a ride home (inviting him in is optional, but will have some minor flavor differences). For solo Danny, you need Myriam to get totally hammered during the first cop date scene and stay the night with Danny. If you're not on one of this two roads, the update will stop until the next one with either a new date with both or Myriam staying home with other adventures.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
As said a few times already, the third scene is the date night:
The date night depend on your choices, with four roads possible, date with Danny alone, Mike alone, both or them or staying home. This update only the two solo scenes are up, the two others will be on the next one. For solo Mike, you need to Myriam get mad at Danny during the first cop date scene and leave early, then let Mike give you a ride home (inviting him in is optional, but will have some minor flavor differences). For solo Danny, you need Myriam to get totally hammered during the first cop date scene and stay the night with Danny. If you're not on one of this two roads, the update will stop until the next one with either a new date with both or Myriam staying home with other adventures.
Thanks! And yeah sorry, should've searched previous pages for the answer. Just never occurred to me that it might be those two because I'm on the path for both of them.

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 3.10 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 3.10 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 3.10 - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).
Install: Use cheats.13.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
(Game version: 3.10 - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.21.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 3.10 - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.2.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
(Game version: 3.10 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.7.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

Can you please update the gallery mod for the new patched version?

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
No more than casting blame where it doesn't belong due to your own ignorance... Yes I said it again and in precisely the same context as I did before. Your feelings being hurt by it does not change that.

No it doesn't.
It can be used with other words that mean that i.e. "ignorant oaf" or other similar derisory word, but not on its own.
actually your frustration

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Some really nice shots this update too. I love the first one, her back is so sexy!

The third one gives me "obscure retro video game cover" vibes.
Bonus pics because I really like this outfit! It makes her look more athletic and makes her boobs look bigger.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
No more than casting blame where it doesn't belong due to your own ignorance... Yes I said it again and in precisely the same context as I did before. Your feelings being hurt by it does not change that.

No it doesn't.
It can be used with other words that mean that i.e. "ignorant oaf" or other similar derisory word, but not on its own.
ignorance is bliss:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Some really nice shots this update too. I love the first one, her back is so sexy!

The third one gives me "obscure retro video game cover" vibes.
Bonus pics because I really like this outfit! It makes her look more athletic and makes her boobs look bigger.
Have to agree on that. Like how Myriam is showing some muscles here, seems like her training is getting results. :love:

izex

Nov 19, 2019
disapointed. waited so long for few scenes in a beach. if things changes i will return but now. good luck :
Confirm Unsubscription
You are about to unsubscribe from this profile:
Zorlun

Zorlun
is creating Adult Games.
Please, select one of the unsubscription options below:

Unsubscribe immediately

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
disapointed. waited so long for few scenes in a beach. if things changes i will return but now. good luck :
Confirm Unsubscription
You are about to unsubscribe from this profile:
Zorlun

Zorlun
is creating Adult Games.
Please, select one of the unsubscription options below:

Unsubscribe immediately
No problem with you unsubscribing, you should only support games or authors you wish of course, but there is more scenes than the one on the beach, there's also one at home, shorter and mostly for plot développement and pacing after the one at the beach, and one big separated in multiple part depending on choices, I could only put two roads in this update though: date with Danny and date with Mike; the date with the two and the staying home ones will be for the next.

For more details how to get them:

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes