SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i honsetly don tknow which one was the one that has been up on the main page, as soon as i download the game install the mod

Were you using a "mod" or the "i-patch"? There are 2 mods plus the i-patch, Multi-Mod, and the WT one I linked. Note, i-patch says can't be used with either, if you used the i-patch it's not up-to-date.

Just unrar/unzip new copy (copy saves somehwere), delete the old one, verify what mod you're using, then go from there.

Reactions: Zorlun

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Somebody help me how can i see the beastality?

Just play the game, or go get the gallery unlocker from multi-mod, also make sure you have the uncensored version that has the "patch for it". If you got it a few days ago it's the "censored" version.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
There is a scene with Cassius during the beach scene.
This one may be harder to find. When given the choice for Myriam to walk nude or just in the bikini or look for Cassius, the seemingly sexier choice is not to look for Cassius. I missed it the first couple of times until I picked the option that I thought was silly and then I found the Cassius option.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
This one may be harder to find. When given the choice for Myriam to walk nude or just in the bikini or look for Cassius, the seemingly sexier choice is not to look for Cassius. I missed it the first couple of times until I picked the option that I thought was silly and then I found the Cassius option.
I did some looking through the script, the Cassius scene at the beach is unavoidable so long as the patch is enabled and Cassius is "Top Dog" (Basically, whenever you get the option to stop him or tell him no when he wants to do lewd things with Myriam, give him and let him have his way). So long as these two variables are True, any set of choices will lead to Myriam taking off her panties to go pee, then to Cassius pinning her down and fucking her (you don't even get a choice to say no anymore, as Myriam now just gives into him automatically). Choosing to look for him instead of stripping naked just skips the naked walk scene, everything else plays out exactly the same.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091 and Zorlun

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
ok yeah just reinstalled the game and the joker patch still the samething unless there wasnt anything done this patch, says end of this version ch3.10a

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ok yeah just reinstalled the game and the joker patch still the samething unless there wasnt anything done this patch, says end of this version ch3.10a

From what others are saying their is beach stuff, I guess could depend on path etc ... can't really say for sure what your issue is, and you do have the uncensored version correct? Not the one from a couple of days ago? Maybe go further back in a save and just tab to fast forward.

Last edited:

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
From what others are saying their is beach stuff, I guess could depend on path etc ... can't really say for sure what your issue is, and you do have the uncensored version correct? Not the one from a couple of days ago? Maybe go further back in a save and just tab to fast forward.
ok then didnt need to download it i guess, but yes always uncensored but will just wait a couple years i guess

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
One thing i noticed when playing the newest update was Myrian watching the TV talking about how more than a hundred people went missing in a area of the city around the mothel she passed by at the start of the game, the one with the old pervert and the dumb muscle guy.
Is the darker moment in the game that the developer mentioned around here before related to this? I think the answer is yes. :unsure:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
One thing i noticed when playing the newest update was Myrian watching the TV talking about how more than a hundred people went missing in a area of the city around the mothel she passed by at the start of the game, the one with the old pervert and the dumb muscle guy.
Is the darker moment in the game that the developer mentioned around here before related to this? I think the answer is yes. :unsure:
That 100% made me go "Oh, this is setting up the Bad End where she goes back to the hotel and becomes a sex slave"

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I have gotten the same thing in the past. I figured out through Windows that the problm lies with a Controlled Access File. Your PC won't allow the download to modify the file for storage. You have to go to settings, find the Controlled Access and add the downloaded file you created to its menu. After that, it should load properly. Good luck.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes