JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
wait do old saves not work?
I don't know about your specific case but I can load mine from Feb, Mac 2022 and October, December 2021 :unsure:. I had 10 pages of save files but I did not check each and every one, but I just randomly load some save files to check some things, no issues so far. What is important to me is that I can continue my game from the last save I had which is on Mac 2022.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Unfortunately Zorlun, I think you're gonna have confused people complaining about the Cassius scene not working until 3.11 is out. If not for much, much longer after that.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It's great that you acknowledge that people shouldn't be judged for this, but it seems that you fail to understand that someone enjoying non-consensual sex in the context of fiction or fantasy is completely different than someone approving of non-consensual sex in reality.

Is it bad to approve of non-consensual sex in reality? Yes.

Is it bad to like non-consensual sex as a fantasy, or in fiction, or to enjoy non-con roleplaying with a trusted partner? No, not at all. In fact, rape fantasies are both normal and healthy in human sexuality.
So to further illustrate the difference between fantasy vs reality, I enjoy 3d comics of male Goblins and Orcs fucking or even Gangbanging female Elves. As that is clearly fantasy, I can enjoy that without worry.

When it is depicting human on human rape, I am uncomrtable with that even though might also be depicted in a fantasy setting e.g. male Warrior taking a female bartender. There is a spectrum of stories that cover blackmail and reluctance through to outright coercion and rape. I find that stories on the latter tend to focus more on the enjoyment taken by the male and the pain and cruelty suffered by the woman, which does nt appeal to me at all. Whereas if the fomer is showing the woman slowly beginning to take pleasure in the corruption, then I can enjoy if well written.

So for me it depends, on the degree of fantasy vs reality of the scene, and the extent it depicts violence or pain inflicted on the woman.That is me personally - others will have a different sensibility.

Thankfully Zorlun has clarified that any rape scenes in Project Myriam would be purely optional, just like many of the other kinks that tend towards niche interests.

HagureBuster

Sep 15, 2022
Great update. Thanks.

Two thoughts, though:
1. I would like a Katherine spin-off. She is such a pretty, innocent girl. Or isn't she?
2. Myriam needs to get marked permanently. What about a visit to a Tatoo or Piercing Studio?
there is compelling reason to believe Myriam will get qos tattoo if end up with principle route, but i don't think most people like it.

I prefer to get her nose and nipple piercing make her more sexual bitch, or even more hardcore, a branded mark as submissive slave

Reactions: ValeriaEx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
really oh ok, guess have to wait until the mod is updated then

Well which mod are you using? This one is up to date: https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-10a-p-zorlun.66806/post-6616525

The son, a patch used to be required but not sure if that is still the case.
Yes, to patch, will be updated at some point.

https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-10a-p-zorlun.66806/post-7686731

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Unfortunately Zorlun, I think you're gonna have confused people complaining about the Cassius scene not working until 3.11 is out. If not for much, much longer after that.
I think you forgot the word lazy there. Lazy people getting confused because they can't read or do a simple search before posting is nothing new here. :ROFLMAO:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
disapointed. waited so long for few scenes in a beach. if things changes i will return but now. good luck :
Confirm Unsubscription
You are about to unsubscribe from this profile:
Zorlun

Zorlun
is creating Adult Games.
Please, select one of the unsubscription options below:

Unsubscribe immediately
Aw well, so it goes. That's the problem with anticpation, you can play so much in your mind that you look for something that may or may not be there. What I do, not just for games but in life as well, is to enjoy the thought of when something new is coming down the pike and be pleasantly surprised when it arrives. If it doesn't impress you, you've lost no emotional connection to that thing. The mind can be a powerful ally or a powerful enemy. Clearly this one was weak-minded but quitting is his prerogative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes