doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
What are you trying to prove here? It seems like your initial comments were meant to stir up controversy. It also seems that you enjoy the controversy with your snarky responses. If you didn't like the game, there is the ratings where you could have expressed your dislike. That's what it's for. I see no need to continue making useless banter about a game you claim you dislike. Just stop dude because you're not fooling me.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Meh, whatev. I won't debate what makes a better game. I made my point.... sorry if that makes you emo. :ROFLMAO:
What did you see in my post that seemed emotional to you?

As for debating what makes a better game, I wasn't. I was talking about whether or not something counts as a game at all. If there are no gameplay elements, then it doesn't count as a game. That should be pretty obvious, I think.

There's nothing wrong with liking kinetic novels. But this is a game, so it has to have some gameplay elements.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
What fight, I can't even get to a fight scene.
OK, so it's not the first cop date, so which cop does she have to go out with the 2nd time?
Yes, it's the second date, not the first.
For the double date on the second time, you need to not have went in the hotel the first time totally shit faced (you will go on Danny's road) and neither go all the way with the other when he get you home (you will go on Mike's road).
After that it's kind of automatic during the second date.
Meh, game has too many options. It's not fun to have to select the best choice. I mean.... None of it really means anything. Why not just let us follow the story and show us the best of the story? I want to see the hot Myriam.... but instead i'm constantly confronted with nonsense choices. +this - this +this again-this ..... It's so stupid. The game is basically an exercise.
Yes, if you don't like choices, the game is definitely not for you, as choices are a heavy focus in my game.
Though none of them is really the best choice, it all depends on what you prefer, what you like and want to see, and this is why I went the choice way instead of going on a kinetic novel where you just sit for the ride, you're offered the possibility to make the game and its MC more your own.
But to each his own, everyone comes here with their tastes, kinks and preferences, I hope you find your perfect game out there, I know that I didn't myself and that's why I chose to try myself in making my own. ^^

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, it's the second date, not the first.
For the double date on the second time, you need to not have went in the hotel the first time totally shit faced (you will go on Danny's road) and neither go all the way with the other when he get you home (you will go on Mike's road).
After that it's kind of automatic during the second date.

Yes, if you don't like choices, the game is definitely not for you, as choices are a heavy focus in my game.
Though none of them is really the best choice, it all depends on what you prefer, what you like and want to see, and this is why I went the choice way instead of going on a kinetic novel where you just sit for the ride, you're offered the possibility to make the game and its MC more your own.
But to each his own, everyone comes here with their tastes, kinks and preferences, I hope you find your perfect game out there, I know that I didn't myself and that's why I chose to try myself in making my own. ^^
Zorlum this is the only game here(that isn't abandon) that I play with a choice every other scene:love:. And so that is why I can never get the second date I never go to the hotel with them or stay home with Katherine :KEK:.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlum this is the only game here(that isn't abandon) that I play with a choice every other scene:love:. And so that is why I can never get the second date I never go to the hotel with them or stay home with Katherine :KEK:.
If you went home mad at the first date, you won't have the occasion for the second date either, but I suggest to have a look at the wonderful pdf walkthrough made by hermesh and linked in the main post of the first page.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
so anyways i was wonder if there is going to be lesbian incest mod
Well since the only lesbian incest that might happen is between Myriam and Eve but sadly Zorlun has said before a number of times there wont be anything happing between Katherine and Myriam so someone will have to make renders for a Katherine and Myriam incest mod if you want them to go at it (and yea it would most likely have to wait until Zorlun is finished with the game before that mod can even be started).

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
how many think they should add pregnancy? or does anyone know if they plan to add pregnancy?
Zorlun has said pregnancy is going to be closer to the end of the game (it might be avoidable but it most likely going to depend on what kind of path you have Myriam on).

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i mean it would be cool to have lesbian incest mod between Myriah and Katherine
It may be cool, but Zorlun I think has always stated there wouldn't be a incest relationship between Myriam and Katherine, on top off that it would involve another big rewrite to please the Patreon censors, so then technically without an 'incest' patch, it wouldn't be 'incest' anyway.

Reactions: ouch2020
Oct 9, 2021
It may be cool, but Zorlun I think has always stated there wouldn't be a incest relationship between Myriam and Katherine, on top off that it would involve another big rewrite to please the Patreon censors, so then technically without an 'incest' patch, it wouldn't be 'incest' anyway.
so why Zorlun chose Myriam to have sex with dog over possible lesbian incest on Myriam and Katherine

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
i mean that it some excuse
First, a small correction, the Cassius+Hammer+eventually other furry friends, is inserted by the Prometheus patch, does not come straight from the game from Zorlun.
Second, Zorlun said clearly Katherine was always planned and expected to be innocent and kept in that way as much as possible by Myriam - even the one sexual scene where she "does something", is rather like an adolescent exploring her sexuality in an almost childish way (and it's her first time), rather than the (steamy) sexual explorations of Myriam.
Thus, no incest for sure there, and as was already pointed out, adding incest there would require assets, creating new images, and basically doing a different game.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes