DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Well good thing a few games put out an update and HomeWorld remaster is free on Epic's store or I'd be....
View attachment 2809943 until the 5th;):LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Thanks for making me want the update even more with these spoilers;).
yeah, no problem, also i helped you pervs out, cause i included the choices and how much of a kink or trait you need, to get the choices you want, so get cranking to get your traits and kinks up :ROFLMAO:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: THANK YOU. for your answer and your opinion.:cautious:
Well, the first part of my reply is to be considered my opinion, but unfortunately (for both of us, I already said I would not be against something else with those boys) the last phrase is not mine, I am making reference to explicit statement from Zorlun, you can find them in the forum.
In the end, he is the author of the game, which also entails a certain type of responsibility, so, IMO we also need to accept that if he does not feel comfortable with some things appearing in the game, we do not push too much on him (well, does not mean we cannot put wild fantasies out here, of course, just don't expect them too appear in the game).

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
i really hope we will get to see dom myriam with son this update
Unless Zorlun hid something in the preview, is probable Marc does not even appear in this update, and a not so wild guess is this is valid also for the next, Zorlun is trying to develop the paths proposed long ago and that were left on the side.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
i really hope we will get to see dom myriam with son this update
Well as long as you can read, :ROFLMAO: Zorlun already explained what is in this update here:

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Beach Cleaning
New preview for the coming update, with the optional first social work Myriam can do, working with tough youth, the scene involve Myriam chaperoning six young men as they do some community work to raise money for a vacation (for the trivia, it's a job I actually did as a social worker earlier in life when I worked with kids ^^ ).
For those having played through the gym scene in the previous update, Myriam will recognize three of them, which will lead to some little differences in the scene (nothing too major, a few lines and a little possible teasing as she tried to keep them quiet). The scene is fairly long in itself, with a few choices as the goes on, potentially leading to some naughty moment with all of them.
On the naughty side, as said before, depending on choices made, Myriam will have some naughty options with them, starting with her pleasing them and possibility slipping into full on naughty group time if she's unable to handle them or her own excitement.
So, about the schedule, I should be good finishing up the scene, I just started working on the naughty time, but I'll definitely won't have the time to add another scene after like I wanted to initially for this month update, the scene took longer to work on than I thought it would and the month was also kind of crazy IRL (the heat wave on this month also didn't help ^^ ).
IMG_0995.gif

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Love a possible gangbang/bukkake, but definitely hope we get some more dog love in the next update. Hot summertime is a good time to have Myriam sweating covered in fur while pleasing her master. Hopefully with someone seeing her do so. Thanks for all your hard work.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
More watersports content, ya love to see it :p
Nope, if with "watersports" you mean what I think you mean, there is the menu choice and it increases the related variable, but unless I missed something in the first playing through, there is no "watersports"

Reactions: Zorlun

poptangchen

Feb 27, 2018
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch.4.05p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Does this mod contain incest patch?

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Nope, if with "watersports" you mean what I think you mean, there is the menu choice and it increases the related variable, but unless I missed something in the first playing through, there is no "watersports"
Well, if I say "watersports" in a forum about adult games I'm not talking about surfing or jetskiing ;) It's a euphemism for piss play, that and the beast stuff are my fav things in the game. Hopefully someday we'll get both in one scene.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, if I say "watersports" in a forum about adult games I'm not talking about surfing or jetskiing ;) It's a euphemism for piss play, that and the beast stuff are my fav things in the game. Hopefully someday we'll get both in one scene.
Yep, that's what I thought it was :).
About your hope, well, my understanding is that watersports is not in Zorlun's main list, but it is not too bothered by having it in the game, that's why he put already a scene with it. Also, Cassius has had more than once some activity with Myriam.
It is really a natural fact that dogs use their pee also to mark their territory.
But I would not count on the beast+"golden shower" in the same scene, at least not if the beast is the one giving the "golden shower", the fact Zorlun allowed both, does not mean he will put both in combination.

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Yep, that's what I thought it was :).
About your hope, well, my understanding is that watersports is not in Zorlun's main list, but it is not too bothered by having it in the game, that's why he put already a scene with it. Also, Cassius has had more than once some activity with Myriam.
It is really a natural fact that dogs use their pee also to mark their territory.
But I would not count on the beast+"golden shower" in the same scene, at least not if the beast is the one giving the "golden shower", the fact Zorlun allowed both, does not mean he will put both in combination.
Yeah, I know I'm in no position to make requests, I will keep playing and enjoying the game with whatever content Zorlun decides to put in the game. Just thinking out loud on what I would like to see the most :)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah, I know I'm in no position to make requests, I will keep playing and enjoying the game with whatever content Zorlun decides to put in the game. Just thinking out loud on what I would like to see the most :)
Oh, I am sure that is not a problem, I have done it myself a lot, tossing around ideas :). Till when we don't try to push too hard on him, try to get him in a crusade against Patreon, or some other flaming stuff that happened already, Zorlun does not have a problem with it, in the end, he first started Myriam because he did not see a game that had everything he wanted.
Plus, being on a site that AFAIK was in theory mostly (in reality, I woud say "also") for developers, it is entirely possible that some ideas that do not fit in Myriam, can end up fitting in someone else's game.

Reactions: Zorlun

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone else find the faces to be... uncanny? I don't mean to disparage the amount of work that has clearly gone into this, but some of these renders would not look out of place at all in a horror game...

• Haha
Reactions: mulerider
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes