Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone else find the faces to be... uncanny? I don't mean to disparage the amount of work that has clearly gone into this, but some of these renders would not look out of place at all in a horror game...
Early game, yes, you just have to pass through it until mid chapter 1 / chapter 2, I had a parasite morph that polluted all my female character and it took me some time to realize how to correct it, so all secondary characters were purged of this morph and for the MC, I toned it done at multiple point to make the change less brutal and not give a feeling of playing another character.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Early game, yes, you just have to pass through it until mid chapter 1 / chapter 2, I had a parasite morph that polluted all my female character and it took me some time to realize how to correct it, so all secondary characters were purged of this morph and for the MC, I toned it done at multiple point to make the change less brutal and not give a feeling of playing another character.
For what it's worth they did indeed improve drastically further on.

Reactions: geminiw45

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
In my playthrough Myriam goes out with Danny for 2nd cop date. Edited my saves for both of them but didnt work, can someone provide me a save with both cops date?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Cool, although it would be better if she did recognise him at the police station to see her reaction.
Well, her reaction, but also his reaction, if he know she recognised him.
Well, we know aside from the text describing her fantasy about being ravaged by the boys, there is not going to be anything too forced in the game, but still, maybe there could be something happening there...

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Well, we know aside from the text describing her fantasy about being ravaged by the boys, there is not going to be anything too forced in the game...
There are already forced scenes in the game.

When did Zorlun say that there wouldn't be any more?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
There are already forced scenes in the game.

When did Zorlun say that there wouldn't be any more?
Well, I remember he said he did not want to have forced sex aside Anthony, as in, things that Myriam would feel really forced, aka raped or almost.
But then, you are also right that excluding Anthony, there are still anyway scenes were the other push, and she just does not manage to say no, so, they are not really rape, but they are in a way forced (I am not even considering the ones where she just take pity or someone manages to make her feel guilty, because in those cases, she is nonetheless the one that say yes and does the stuff, even if it is because she is on the submissive side).
That could be indeed a way, so, it would not a full rape, but at the same time, it would be somehow forced.

Reactions: Zorlun

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Well, I remember he said he did not want to have forced sex aside Anthony, as in, things that Myriam would feel really forced, aka raped or almost.
I can't remember Zorlun saying that. Can you link to that post? Or perhaps we can get him to confirm it.

Zorlun, do you have a policy which excludes forced scenes in the game, apart from Anthony?

Reactions: Zorlun

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Have enjoyed the game up to the ending, would be pretty nice to see some more scenes with Cassius going down on Myriam (or we run into a park scene where she has some group action with a number of canine frieds) or perhaps we get some more action with hammer (maybe a vaginal scene?)

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Have enjoyed the game up to the ending, would be pretty nice to see some more scenes with Cassius going down on Myriam (or we run into a park scene where she has some group action with a number of canine frieds) or perhaps we get some more action with hammer (maybe a vaginal scene?)
I guess options will open at some point with the veterinarian that we can meet when Myriam takes a walk with Cassius.

Though I have to say, last update there was a scene with Cassius, he already has a lot of them, Hammer is kinda missing if one wants to see more bestiality scenes.

Reactions: peas and Zorlun

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I guess options will open at some point with the veterinarian that we can meet when Myriam takes a walk with Cassius.

Though I have to say, last update there was a scene with Cassius, he already has a lot of them, Hammer is kinda missing if one wants to see more bestiality scenes.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I see that there's been several comments about there being more Cassius to Hammer scenes. Those of you have forgotten that Cassius Lives with Myriam therefore she will have more contact, and thus, scenes with him. It makes it easier to write in sex scenes with him versus Hammer. Myriam has to Drive to the stables to see Hammer. That would have to be written in (however briefly) to justify the scene which in turn messes with the time of day Zorlun has for Myriam's other main storyline scenes. He's already said previously that he has another Hammer scene coming, you just have to be patient.

Reactions: GokutheG and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
But then, you are also right that excluding Anthony, there are still anyway scenes were the other push, and she just does not manage to say no, so, they are not really rape, but they are in a way forced (I am not even considering the ones where she just take pity or someone manages to make her feel guilty, because in those cases, she is nonetheless the one that say yes and does the stuff, even if it is because she is on the submissive side).
That could be indeed a way, so, it would not a full rape, but at the same time, it would be somehow forced.
I can't remember Zorlun saying that. Can you link to that post? Or perhaps we can get him to confirm it.

Zorlun, do you have a policy which excludes forced scenes in the game, apart from Anthony?
There may be one or two (avoidable) linked with some bad endings, but nothing set in stone, it'll have to go with the flow.

I see that there's been several comments about there being more Cassius to Hammer scenes. Those of you have forgotten that Cassius Lives with Myriam therefore she will have more contact, and thus, scenes with him. It makes it easier to write in sex scenes with him versus Hammer. Myriam has to Drive to the stables to see Hammer. That would have to be written in (however briefly) to justify the scene which in turn messes with the time of day Zorlun has for Myriam's other main storyline scenes. He's already said previously that he has another Hammer scene coming, you just have to be patient.
Yeah, more to come with both, but as said, it's easier to add some Cassius than some Hammer scenes due to the proximity.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey guys it's been a while since I played this, but didn't this used to have a patch for the beastiality
Is that included in the incest patch now?

Or am I not remembering things right?

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes