acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Imagine a scene where Myriam is taking Cassius for a walk in the park when they start to get horny and get it on behind some bushes, then some more (wild/stray?) dogs appear and it turns into a full blown doggie gangbang with all of the dogs having their way with Myriam. Then, once all the dogs have blown their loads on/in her, Cassius lifts his leg and marks Myriam as his territory in front of the other dogs, designating her as his ultimate bitch.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Imagine a scene where Myriam is taking Cassius for a walk in the park when they start to get horny and get it on behind some bushes, then some more (wild/stray?) dogs appear and it turns into a full blown doggie gangbang with all of the dogs having their way with Myriam. Then, once all the dogs have blown their loads on/in her, Cassius lifts his leg and marks Myriam as his territory in front of the other dogs, designating her as his ultimate bitch.
Cassius has already did something like this for another dog when Myriam took him for a walk at night.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Cassius has already did something like this for another dog when Myriam took him for a walk at night.
Well, for the sharing of Myriam, yes, for the rest, not.
Also, in the other case, Cassius would share only after the other dog had acknowledged his superiority - though that would not exclude the possibility that in the same way, Cassius uses Myriam to make the other dogs acknowledge him as the boss. Instead of Cassius being Myriam's pet, it is Myriam that becomes not only his bitch (literally), but also his pet :-D.
Oh, well, I am sure people would not be happy (though mind you, it would always be possible to make it so it can be avoided, e.g. by not walking Cassius, or not in that direction), but this forum is also about throwing wild kinky ideas :)

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
everything-is-fine-itsfine.gif

Official public update ch4.06 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
Will be up in a few on F95zone as soon as the moderators put it on.
So, enjoy my dear pervert friends and have a fun naughty time! ^^

What's new:
- 2650+ lines of new code and 168 new renders.
- 2 scenes.
- 14 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (3 subscenes).
And sorry for the delay! (I absolutely did not let myself get charmed by giving a try at Baldur's Gate 3 (and that little Shadowheart minx) and totally forgot to share my update... Absolutely not... Never... Sorry. :whistle:)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 2827736

Official public update ch4.06 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
Will be up in a few on F95zone as soon as the moderators put it on.
So, enjoy my dear pervert friends and have a fun naughty time! ^^

What's new:

And sorry for the delay! (I absolutely did not let myself get charmed by giving a try at Baldur's Gate 3 (and that little Shadowheart minx) and totally forgot to share my update... Absolutely not... Never... Sorry. :whistle:)
Zorlun does the link over on your Subscribestar have the Prometheus' patch included?

Reactions: Zorlun

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.4.06p] [Zorlun]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Incest patch for 4.05 below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.
Before people start asking to update the patch, update, update when, it takes anywhere from a few days to a week to update.

View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch.4.05p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Also, JokerLeader I believe is still on vacation, so be a bit on this to update to ;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes