Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Will there be netorase/cuckold in the future or so ? since she's divorced will we get her teasing her lovers with anothers ? or maybe she become with someone in sharing/open relationship ? or NTR wont be included in the game ? and if not, will you consider doing a NTR game in the future ?
It's not that I'm against as a principle, but NTR is not in Myriam's character, some cheating may happen as an "accident" before Myriam gets fully decided on her partner, but the pure NTR cheating to hurt and create a psychological nightmare for the partner won't happen, Myriam is just not the character for it (again, no judgement on the kink, but it's not one I planed for the game).
Is the bestiality avoidable?
Yes, nearly everything is avoidable in the game.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
It said there where 2 scenes added but I'm only able to get the one with the gangbang
There is another scene, but it's more on the very soft side, just a masturbation scene with Myriam at home if she's not on the social work job (a choice made way back when Myriam brought Bobo to the hospital with Lucy).
Is the gangbang just all 6 or none? Can't just be with the 3 from the gym again?
Yep, the six or nothing, though the naughty subscene is also a two-parter, you can stop in the middle depending on your choice and stop at the blowbang before going full on gangbang.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
For those asking are certain scenes and characters avoidable what you can do is what i did which is manipulate the points you earn via save edit online. Just Google it, upload your save file and imput number of points you want, download and replace your save file and you're ready to go. This way you can avoid the characters you want and go for the ones you want. Also to get certain scenes you want.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
It's not that I'm against as a principle, but NTR is not in Myriam's character, some cheating may happen as an "accident" before Myriam gets fully decided on her partner, but the pure NTR cheating to hurt and create a psychological nightmare for the partner won't happen, Myriam is just not the character for it (again, no judgement on the kink, but it's not one I planed for the game).

Yes, nearly everything is avoidable in the game.
I dont mean NTR as cheating and hurting her partner, but as sharing/cucking/open relationship where both persons enjoy it and like the attention of it, you get my point ? therefor such NTR would be available ? or atleast in another game in the futuer ?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Typical anti-Irish bias. Myriam thinks all ginger kids are called Liam when really, like 20% of them are called something else like Sean or Patrick or Shamrock Shake.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for noticing, I'll fix that, at first I named the guy Liam before remembering it was already her brother's name, so to avoid any confusion I changed it, I must have missed one.
I dont mean NTR as cheating and hurting her partner, but as sharing/cucking/open relationship where both persons enjoy it and like the attention of it, you get my point ? therefor such NTR would be available ? or atleast in another game in the futuer ?
You shouldn't use NTR to define that then, cucking, sharing and swinging have nothing to do with NTR, for this three, I have them in mind, but no plan written for now, so they may happen or may not, I can't affirm anything for now, sorry.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Typical anti-Irish bias. Myriam thinks all ginger kids are called Liam when really, like 20% of them are called something else like Sean or Patrick or Shamrock Shake.
Shamrock Shake is a rather weird name for a boy. Maybe it's like people named Fetnat in former French colonies, because they were born on July 14th, day of the national festival, Fêt. Nat. on calendars, short for Fête Nationale. :ROFLMAO:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
If this was a different world I could see Myriam telling the young men she not only wants to "see" them again, but next time be sure they all bring the family dog so she can show them what a real pack gangbang looks like. Imagine her being covered by dog cum. Lol Know Myriam has had several types of sex with her dog. Will she ever get dirtier?

marasi

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch.4.05p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

download link no longer works

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My frustration with this game is the weird way it blocks you out of content- like if you dont let some disgusting freak sexually assualt you, you dont get enough "points" to do something completely unrelated. Is there a way to disable the authors "helpful" option blocking?
Use one of the Mods offerd for the game ? Joker leader or Bibifoq have good ones !

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes