ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hope mommy has sex with sonny and several other skinny boys
She already had a scene with Marc and his basket captain, and depending on the choices, she already went in the boys showers. She also, depending on the choices, had a scene with Marc and the bullied boy (though I admit he is far from skinny), and again depending on the choices, she basically promised that boy that if he needs to feel better, she will provide him "moral support" ;-).
Also, there had been suggestions/call by some (including me :p :)) to have a scene with the basket team, and Zorlun did not exclude it, actually, once hinted there could be something in the plans.
And actually, after the two scenes with the "not so skinny" boy, there could be an extra scenario that could also help open that possibility, e.g. her doing something for that boy again, getting caught by some of the others boys, and having to do stuff also with them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091 and Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Use one of the Mods offerd for the game ? Joker leader or Bibifoq have good ones !
User URM and change the value of the key variables (or use URM to allow you to select options that normally would not be available, though I would suggest the first possibility can be better in terms of side effects.

Reactions: Novo67

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Novo67 here another option:
User URM and change the value of the key variables (or use URM to allow you to select options that normally would not be available, though I would suggest the first possibility can be better in terms of side effects.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
The fan art image made me remember an old jav movie where the lady is being fucked doggy style and then lifts herself up and starts walking on stiff arms and legs while still being fucked. Don't think she could do it with her dog because he is just too big. Lol

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes