▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch.4.05p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is it planned to update this mod?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Zorlun great update! Really liked the gangbang and last facial. I thought after she swallowed everything there will be some urination (will that only be with the spa guys?)
I asked the same thing to Zorlun on Patreon and this was the response, which I believe answers both your questions:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I wonder when there will be a mod because I won't play without the mod
I can play without the mod or the incest patch very easily, doesn't distract from the game for me at all, just use my own eyes to see what skills rise and if it's not a skill I want to raise I rollback and choose a different option.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Zorlun great update! Really liked the gangbang and last facial. I thought after she swallowed everything there will be some urination (will that only be with the spa guys?)
Yeah I thought the same thing, especially when given the golden shower choice about what to fantasise about when watching all the young cocks swinging about.

Reactions: acgamer69

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
Thanks for the upload wow! can't believe i squirted for like 8x or more in just one day!
This game is amazing it caught me off guard when you can literally choose anything haha plus all the characters look good the rendering its so photo realism, myriam is such a goddess succubus i swear so hot won't really mind if i try being sapphic!
Hope this will release on steam someday so I can atleast support the game by buying it.
overall 10/10 !

ps too bad you don't get to fk that hot dumdum haha

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I've been asked a few times that, but Project Myriam is way too experimental for it I think, but maybe I could do it for the next one, will see.
Afaik any kind of school-content is a hard NO from Steam. They would be concerned that Marc, Catherine, etc, might be interpreted as being underaged. On the other hand, the Prometheus-stuff shouldn't be a problem for Steam, and they aren't bothered by incest either.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Great update!however taking in account it is only one scene, are there variations depending on choices or it plays the same for everybody, with changes only in script?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the usual update: random sex with stranger.
having the gym event doesn't change the story much, just some dialogue and a few different renders.
the part of the beach with the boys could have been managed better, there is no choice for dominant Myriam: when they ask her to get naked she could do it and start teasing the boys.

vote 6+

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes