Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I dont mean NTR as cheating and hurting her partner, but as sharing/cucking/open relationship where both persons enjoy it and like the attention of it, you get my point ? therefor such NTR would be available ? or atleast in another game in the futuer ?
That's not NTR.

Reactions: RandyTyr

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yougiblack ; technically she did that till she divorced Anthony (more on the cheating side) and If you played the Anthony faithfull path he shared her with his coworkers and poker buddies.
She is single (divorced) right now who the fuck should she cheat ?? or cuckold ?? only one is Marc, anyway this VN has so much kinks that it is a hard work to update everybranch, the Bestiality guys are the next (I hope) then are all the Dates she made (saphic content) so well if that will come we shall see, in a far future.
although Zorlun already answerd you.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I saw several posts asking about an Android port. I Literally answered that question 3 pages back so now it's obvious to me that those asking now are either lazy or can't comprehend. So here's the answer again, real slow this time.....estrada7777 or cebs..... usually....takes....a couple....of days....After...public...debut....to ....code....and ...Test...for...Bugs....Before...posting....the....apk.
There now, it can't be Any plainer OR simpler than that unless we have Simple people in the thread.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
whats the scene list this update? if i am not into lesbian, average guys, her pet or teenage boys should i skip this update?
Oh but what's left then? Some big guy Chad like or some ugly old motherfucker maybe ?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yougiblack ; technically she did that till she divorced Anthony (more on the cheating side) and If you played the Anthony faithfull path he shared her with his coworkers and poker buddies.
She is single (divorced) right now who the fuck should she cheat ?? or cuckold ?? only one is Marc, anyway this VN has so much kinks that it is a hard work to update everybranch, the Bestiality guys are the next (I hope) then are all the Dates she made (saphic content) so well if that will come we shall see, in a far future.
although Zorlun already answerd you.
Ehm, kind of small correction. In the original, she would have divorced Anthony, because they were married. In the post-Patreon (that arrived before the original reached that stage), they split, but are not married. In the incest patch, they are married and therefore divorce :p :-D.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Anyone know what is needed to be Dominant one between Marc and Myriam is it 1 chocie or several?
Correction to some posts, it does start at the laundry room (which is much earlier than the pool), but it is not really the only possibility. There is at least one variable that keeps track if Myriam was dominated by the boys at the pool or was dominant (or nothing happened), and it is true that it is used to control some dialogue and branching after, but that is also not the only one. So, it is effectively more than one choice, which determine the overall evolution of the relation (if any)

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes