WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
Not really. This is picking up from last chapter.

The first scene is a short one, revolving mainly around Myriam having a little drinking time with Eve, followed by her possibly starting herself on social media -that's all there is- before leading to the next day with her having some potential naughty time with Marc and jumping on the main plot line of the update.

The second scene is a big one, revolving around the old perverted neighbor and him blackmailing Myriam, the scene is not necessarily long as it has a a few possible way to go about it, ranging from calling for help (will be followed later on) or confronting him, leading to a few possibility again, with some potential naughty moments, a bad ending or some resolution.

On the naughty side, a short scene with Marc around some morning duty on the Marc dom path, then another one in the second scene with two parts revolving around blackmail and abuse (no worries for those not into this, this fully avoidable).

The update is of a fair size and not too much dependent on previous choices for its content, though will vary highly depending on choices made during it, possibly leading Myriam to a new game over, her kicking butts, calling for help or falling down the rabbit hole.
How to get into the rabbit hole? I've just seen the blowjob scene with the oldman, and then his son defended Myriam.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
How to get into the rabbit hole? I've just seen the blowjob scene with the oldman, and then his son defended Myriam.
You're right there.
When she is at his door,
See this through/I've got to/calm down - that's the bj scene and the son is forced to do things.
Afterwards some choices on how to process what happened. Done.

Good luck. Have fun.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How Bill will react depends on your "affection" level with him, if you are 13+ he will automatically rebel, if you're under he will be convinced by Myriam to do as his father say.

Reactions: WirelessDemon

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reverified the code and no, it's as I say, if Bill's "love" stat is at 13+ he rebels, so I don't know if you looked at your stat after the scene or if you used a mod that could affect something in the code, but you should have the anal scene with Bill only if you are under 13 (not of age of course, it's still a 18+ game ^^ ).

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch4.07+p
With JokerLeader Walkthrough. (Bibifoc gallery mod can be installed in the game folder when updated)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch4.07p

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone has a mirror for the walkthrough mod ? Mixdrop is a malicious site trying to steal your data. It's blocked by my virus scanner.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Decisions and Carrying On
Here you go, first preview of next update, a simple scene following the neighbor event, serving to wrap it up and advance the main plot line with Myriam taking a big decision, both for her future and herself.
The scene is fairly straight forward with multiple small subscenes of development, an optional one in passing if Myriam is using Plunder, and finishing up with her preparing for her date or outing depending on previous choices. No naughty business for that one.
It took me longer than anticipated to wrap this one up due to the multiple branching at the ending, which will lead onto no less than 10 possible scenes... Which means that the following updates will be centered around scenes potentially not for everyone, which bring to a decision to take of do I go for one extra big update with all of them
in one or keep my usual schedule of monthly update and stretch them over them. You can leave me your opinion, but I'll be writing up a new post with a poll to let you decide which option everyone prefer with a bit more detail. (With in mind that I might take a week of vacation for myself in early November as well,

IMG_2391.png

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hey Zorlun ,now i know this doesn't qualify and i can't speak for everyone but in my opinion it's better to have those big updates that would take 2 or 3 months, of course i realize this depends on your patreons, than to release smaller updates that usualy takes 1 month to release. Now this is just me, i understand that i have no right to suggest you anything. In any way best regards man.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hey Zorlun ,now i know this doesn't qualify and i can't speak for everyone but in my opinion it's better to have those big updates that would take 2 or 3 months, of course i realize this depends on your patreons, than to release smaller updates that usualy takes 1 month to release. Now this is just me, i understand that i have no right to suggest you anything. In any way best regards man.
The problem is that then those 2-3 months stretch to 4-6 months then 8-12 months and so on.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Just don't download the game for 2-3 months and nothing will change for you.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes