Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Date Night with Charles
Here comes the new preview for the coming double update, second iteration of the "Date Night" branching, which will this time follow Myriam during her date with Charles. Taking place on his yacht, the scene will revolve around Myriam having some nautical fun with Charles and with a little discreet mention of a coming plot line revolving around him.Â
On the naughty side, there will be a possibility again if the player decide to push further, with Myriam showing some gratitude before the two have another intense session over the deck of the yacht.Â
And now, about the poll and how the updates of Q4 will go, with 58% vote for the half and half (5% for the as usual, 30% for the big one and 7% for our Obi Wan), the clear winner is for two double updates, one for September/October and one for November/December. So next update will arrive end of October for the early access and a week later for the public one, but as usual, I'll keep you posted as I go, thank you all for your continuous support and for giving your opinion, Myriam send you all her love. xoxo
View attachment 2970688
This Looks Awesome, can't wait for the Update!

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hopefully, not only in the past. Hopefully, also in the future. And with her father, too. But we'll have to wait and see.
Hmm, well, for that, there was a time where Zorlun had hinted at the possibility.
If Prometeus can put the images in and I continue to do the incest patch, I could put the text in, even if Prometheus does not do it, though it would complicate further my work and the work of others, because it would require to unpack the Prometues patch.
We will see how it goes.

AJBeamer

Aug 26, 2020
If I was to guess the time scale for this whole chapter (being chapter 4) to be finished as of February, would that be a fair estimate?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I can't remember exactly where in the thread I read it but, IIRC, Zorlun's target to finish up Ch.4 (and thus the story) was in the 1-2 year range.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I can't remember exactly where in the thread I read it but, IIRC, Zorlun's target to finish up Ch.4 (and thus the story) was in the 1-2 year range.
Is that still the plan? Zorlun said a few weeks ago, that there's still a fair way to go.

For the fatigue, again, I agree, honestly, it's been three years on Project Myriam, and there is probably around a few years to go I think, best approximation would be two,
We're already a fair way into Chapter 4. If there's another two years of development to go. That suggests this won't be the final chapter?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
If I was to guess the time scale for this whole chapter (being chapter 4) to be finished as of February, would that be a fair estimate?
Yea, chapter 4 will end early 2024.
We're already a fair way into Chapter 4. If there's another two years of development to go. That suggests this won't be the final chapter?
No, chapter 4 is not the final chapter, 3 more to go if everything goes up to plan, 1 more of development (will probably take me a year I think), 1 of final ordeal (should be a short one, which could be merged with chapter 5), 1 for the endings (hard to say how long he'll take yet).
So all in all, I think we can ball park around 2 years to go (but don't take this as word of gospel, things can change).

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Yea, chapter 4 will end early 2024.

No, chapter 4 is not the final chapter, 3 more to go if everything goes up to plan, 1 more of development (will probably take me a year I think), 1 of final ordeal (should be a short one, which could be merged with chapter 5), 1 for the endings (hard to say how long he'll take yet).
So all in all, I think we can ball park around 2 years to go (but don't take this as word of gospel, things can change).
Will Myriam finally reward Aiden for helping her?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Date Night with Charles
Here comes the new preview for the coming double update, second iteration of the "Date Night" branching, which will this time follow Myriam during her date with Charles. Taking place on his yacht, the scene will revolve around Myriam having some nautical fun with Charles and with a little discreet mention of a coming plot line revolving around him.Â
On the naughty side, there will be a possibility again if the player decide to push further, with Myriam showing some gratitude before the two have another intense session over the deck of the yacht.Â
And now, about the poll and how the updates of Q4 will go, with 58% vote for the half and half (5% for the as usual, 30% for the big one and 7% for our Obi Wan), the clear winner is for two double updates, one for September/October and one for November/December. So next update will arrive end of October for the early access and a week later for the public one, but as usual, I'll keep you posted as I go, thank you all for your continuous support and for giving your opinion, Myriam send you all her love. xoxo
View attachment 2970688
excellent outfit for boating

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Is there a way to make her in charge of her pet Dogg and her relationship. Rather then him always initiating?? I would prefer her wanting it first rather than him just jumping on it? Lol

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Is there a way to make her in charge of her pet Dogg and her relationship. Rather then him always initiating?? I would prefer her wanting it first rather than him just jumping on it? Lol
I don't think so. All you can do, is have Myriam put her foot down, which pretty much ends any more of this content. This content only really works if Myriam is submissive, because on the surface at least, she still considers it to be shameful. If she was in total control, she just wouldn't do it at all. Myriam is never really in total control, so therefore she succumbs occasionally to her darker desires, and does stuff her conscience is telling her is a bad idea. You can either have her listen to her conscience or resist it. One route leads to bestiality and makes her more submissive, and the other doesn't and makes her more dominant.

Reactions: Lockyn87

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
I don't think so. All you can do, is have Myriam put her foot down, which pretty much ends any more of this content. This content only really works if Myriam is submissive, because on the surface at least, she still considers it to be shameful. If she was in total control, she just wouldn't do it at all. Myriam is never really in total control, so therefore she succumbs occasionally to her darker desires, and does stuff her conscience is telling her is a bad idea. You can either have her listen to her conscience or resist it. One route leads to bestiality and makes her more submissive, and the other doesn't and makes her more dominant.
Thanks. . I thought as much. Which is a shame. Not that I'm not turned on. just thinking if she controlled him, the sexual outcomes with the daughter And friends for the creator are endless instead of just being rapped... not misspelled.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes